Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe the plumber isn't a plumber, is a tax cheat related to Charles Keating

Yeah, insecurity. Uh, McToast got his old ass handed to him for a third time, Palin is as dumb as ever, and he's trailing by a big fat margin.

You're the one who should be insecure, darlin.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

not a bit insecure. Thats all ya got?
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

All I got? I'm not trying to do anything but convey the reality of the situation through your delusion.

FacT: McSame and Palin are way behind in the polls

Fact: Independent women hate McSame

Fact: He lost the debate massively.

Fact: He's lost all 3 debates

Fact: Again, he's way behind in polls and nobody likes him.

It all adds up to an unpleasant picture for McSame. All he has are the die hards, the stupid, and the racists.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

Joe the plumbing tax cheat,RELATED TO CHARLES KEATING,McCains's Good Friend. Can Mccain stoop any lower than this?

Behind in polls sure, but they are just polls, no one knows the outcome for sure until the day of the election.
    Some independent woman don't care for Mccain, hate is a strong word, some of them like him.
    In some peoples opinion he lost the debate, in some he won. It isnt a matter of winning or losing...Thats my opinion.
    Again, some people like him or no one would be coming to see him.
    Hello?
    Name calling makes people feel better? I have never been called a die hard, I have voted democrat in the past, I'm not stupid, and for sure not racist, but he has my vote
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Some independents? I guess you didn't watch the CNN reaction polls. Anytime McTard opened his mouth, it bottomed out to near nothing.

Independents DO NOT LIKE McSame. There has been a massive surge away from him.

So with all these numbers, barring some asteroid hitting the earth, McSame and the GOP cheating their way in, or people just not showing up to vote, Obama will win.

I never count it as a certainty, but as of right now, he would win massively if the election was tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by candy27 View Post
    Joe the plumbing tax cheat,RELATED TO CHARLES KEATING,McCains's Good Friend. Can Mccain stoop any lower than this?
    Such an untruth. How could he be planted in a neighborhood that Obama just happened into on an unscheduled stop?
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Some independents? I guess you didn't watch the CNN reaction polls. Anytime McTard opened his mouth, it bottomed out to near nothing.

Independents DO NOT LIKE McSame. There has been a massive surge away from him.

So with all these numbers, barring some asteroid hitting the earth, McSame and the GOP cheating their way in, or people just not showing up to vote, Obama will win.

I never count it as a certainty, but as of right now, he would win massively if the election was tonight.
    And if Obama wins then I will suck it up and pray for the best, I sure won't move out of the usa
    Rip Mom

Then what are the odds of him being that connected to McTard, even having lived in AZ for awhile

Unscheduled stop my ass, the security detail would have known for days and if they knew, pretty much anyone in the political security loop could have someone planted there.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Who really knows right now...Hopefully more will be revealed. If it happens somehow to be true then it is the lowest of the lows. I sent in my ballot so could'nt change my mind if I wanted to...
    Rip Mom

given how McCain has been running his campaign, with all the lies and bullshit that have been verified as such, you really think this is beyond him, or the GOP in general?

I thought they went as low as they could, and then that Terri Schiavo thing happened. That was truly sick.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Joe The Plumber is a joke, just like McCain's choice of VP.
    Joe Dirt. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Name calling makes people feel better?
    Cupcake, you should ask this to the people yelling about Obama: TERRORIST, TREASON, OFF with his head, and KILL HIM at the Mccain rallies.

Yeah Mccain is such a great guy to support.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Unscheduled stop my ass, the security detail would have known for days and if they knew, pretty much anyone in the political security loop could have someone planted there.
    The Blade ran an article that Obama would be in Toledo for 3 days preparing for the debates, it would be easy enough for someone to do.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post

Article published Sunday, October 12, 2008
    MORE NEW AND DEVELOPING NEWS
    Obama arrives in Toledo
    VIEW: Obama in Toledo area

By TOM TROY
    BLADE POLITICS WRITER

Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama arrived in arrived in Toledo Sunday for the start of three days of intensive preparation for Wednesday’s final presidential debate, and made an unscheduled stop in a Springfield Township neighborhood to canvass for votes.

And Mr. Obama agreed in principle with the idea that every American has the right to a job, an idea put to him in a page-one open letter to the candidate from Blade Co-Publisher and Editor in Chief John Robinson Block.

Senator Obama’s motorcade stopped for about 45 minutes in the Lincoln Green neighborhood off McCord Road this afternoon where he went door to door and asked people to support him.
    Rip Mom

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information