Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Biden puts smackdown on 'Joe the Plumber'

A small business CAN pull in over 250 a year. It just depends on what part of the country you live in.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    A small business CAN pull in over 250 a year. It just depends on what part of the country you live in.
    Exactly!!! Plumbers here can earn $75 and hour. Multiply that by 8 hours a day 5 days a week and then you have more than one employee in the company and you see.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

What it really comes down to is how you file your tax return and your business is set up? So if Sam the NonPlumber actually set his business up correctly and then hired people he would get a credit for these employees under Obama's plan. Also, if ALL plumbers easily make that kind of money each year, I will throw away all my degrees, leave my position, and go to trade school for plumbing. Sometimes it amazes me how gullible people are and then reiterate it without looking at the facts before they respond.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

I am tired of Joe the Plumber. I think there are a lot more pressing issues at hand.

And I read that the company that employs "Joe" has only 2 employees. Jee he has high hopes for buying that company! First of all, the owner isnt ready to retire, secondly, where is he going to get the money to buy him out, and third, he should really be going to school to get his plumbers license
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I am tired of Joe the Plumber. I think there are a lot more pressing issues at hand.
    I hear you! Enough all ready!
    Rip Mom

No, I like Joe the plumber.

Why?

Because, like Palin and McStrokeEye himself, he's a living embodiment of the entire range of GOP folksy blue collar BULLSHIT that these types of people tend to swallow unthinkingly to their own detriment.

So please, let us trot Joe the fake-ass plumber around some more with his busted-ass credentials. I want everybody to get a good look.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

He's just another instrument of distraction.

Not really. The issues are being talked about on the Obama side.. McTard isn't and that's fine. McTard trots this idiot out to distract from Obama talking about the issues, and it turns out his distraction just backfired on him.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Well now McRove is accusing Obama of smearing Joe (really Sam) the Plumber's (not really) good name in the media. Didn't he mention it like 25 times during the debate, then declare him the winner of the debate, and rebate it another 15 times at rally's that day. See the squirm whenever they get trapped by vetting before commenting on things. I still haven't heard officially if this dude's related to Keating or not.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

It's so interesting that while McCain made such a disasterous veep pick Obama really hit the jackpot in Biden. He has more than stepped up to the plate when it mattered. Go Biden!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information