Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jim Cramer and Joe Scarborough whine about Jon Stewart kicking their asses

At least Cramer understands that John Stewart is a comedian.
    Joe, on the other hand, doesn't seem to get that. He actually comes across as really bitter in that video.

Offtopic but Mika's voice annoys me a little.

Stewart is more of a real newsman than 90% of the talking heads on the networks
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Joe is bitter in this clip. Yammering on about how Stewart pics out clips and edits them. Oh, and that's not what MSNBC does, or Fox News? Everyone does that, I don't find that to be an exceptional excuse to become bitter.

And just like you, Joe, Stewart has his own show and can talk about whatever he wants.

2:24 is the funniest part. So true.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    And Jon serves it tonight...ball's in your court Morning Joe...Womabt, totally agree, Mika looked like she wanted to crawl into her coffee cup.

ETA: MSNBC's front page's link is to "Cramer Answer's His Critics" Bwahahahaha - anwswering a comedy show. Morning Joe
    Last night's segment is here: Basic Cable Personality Clash Skirmish '09 | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I don't know much about Scarborough, but he looks like a relentlessly humorless a-hole.
    I'd say more like a Gary Condit, who got a way with it.

American Politics Journal -- A Death in the Congressman's Office

Is Mika the daughter of Zbigniew Brezhinski?
    Yes, she is.

Jim Cramer: I'm "Nervous" For "Daily Show," Jon Stewart Is My "Idol" (VIDEO)

Jim Cramer appeared on "The Martha Stewart Show" this morning and divulged that he's nervous to face-off with Jon Stewart on "The Daily Show" tonight — and that Stewart's attacks have especially hurt him as he considers Stewart an "idol."

"He's killing me!" Cramer said of Stewart. "My kids only know I have a show 'cause Jon Stewart's been skewering me."

"I thought you were going on tonight," Martha said.

"I am, and I'm a little nervous," Cramer said. "How bad is it gonna be? Is he gonna kill me?"

"You should be nervous," Martha told him. "He's fast as lightning!"

"Oh I'm not, I'm slow as molasses," Cramer replied, leading Martha to suggest that he brings a banana cream pie to "The Daily Show" as a peace offering.

Cramer then explained why he's been so affected by Stewart's critiques:

"The reason why it's been so hard for me, the attacks, is that early on I patterned my show off of his, which is that you can do an entertainment business show. And then suddenly to be attacked by a guy that's your idol makes it difficult."

Later in the show, Martha invited Cramer to pound out pie dough as though he was beating Jon Stewart.

"Can I do this til I'm on his show?" Cramer asked, banging away at the dough.

"No, you cannot do that. No violence," Martha said.

Cramer is nothing but pathetic now. Still making the rounds to lower expectations for his appearance tonight. Gee, if he didn't want to be on TDS he shouldn't have agreed to it. Pussy.

So Cramer is a pussy, basically.

OMG, did anyone watch this? It was fucking awesome - and sad at the same time.

To think that this jackass went on like 5 "real" news shows before he came to Comedy Central - and not ONE so-called journalist asked about anything other than their "fight". Jon Stewart articulated the horrible anger and frustration most Americans have been feeling for years now in one interview. The news networks treat Americans like morons. Maybe many are, but it would be nice if they fucking did their job.
    Last edited by betagrl; March 13th, 2009 at 05:51 PM.

Elite Member

Interesting. The stock market has gone way up since Stewart started telling the truth about CNBC!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ok ok Jon Stewart and everyone else needs to stop trying to place blame on 1 or 2 individuals for the mess we're in. (I mean i know I always say that I blame Bush) but the fact is that we live(d) in a culture of greed and a lot of smart people took advantage of that culture/mind-set and we all screwed ourselves really.

well, i guess thats just my opinion, but im not about to try and blame 1 or 2 or even 10 people for this recession

^Alice, you clearly didn't watch, because Jon Stewart wasn't blaming Jim Cramer personally and stated that more than once in the interview.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh yeah, i just read the blurb on another website and it said jon was blah bla blahing (i guess it was a lie?). i'll watch later!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Cramer became Stewart's bitch boy during the interview. He was like a deer caught in headlights, and didn't even know how to respond properly to Stewart's questions. Stewart is a comedian, but he did give him a public beatdown for his lies.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information