Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1550
Like Tree3898Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Elite Member

^^ :d

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Well played Joe, well played.

Too lazy to click but I envision footage of him golfing with the Benny Hill song in the background.

Brookie and ConstanceSpry like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Marc Short - Pence's Chief of Staff - just tested positive.
    Brookie, twitchy2.0, tulip and 1 others like this.

I don't know if this will work but here goes...

I can't embed it but it's worth clicking the link, promise!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnnaForFl...75679570911234

It even gets Luke's approval...

Mark Hamill
    @HamillHimself
    I had forgotten how relevant this scene is to the 2020 Election.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Marc Short - Pence's Chief of Staff - just tested positive.
    good
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Now they're saying FIVE members of Pence team are positive.

Even gooder.
    czb, Brookie, twitchy2.0 and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

*hitting refresh*
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

From Facebook:

Shared from another group.
    Must read...
    “Long, sad story: On Saturday I stood on an overpass at Highway 17 where Trump supporters have been rallying each week. Two high schoolers had put up signs supporting causes of racial and social justice. They were all alone, so I joined them along with 2 other moms in the community. We didn't engage or respond to the many jeers, taunts and threat. We stayed because the Trump supporters said they'd tear down the signs the moment we left. So we vowed to just stand there. Those 4 1/2 hours are among the saddest and most awful of my life. I could write endlessly about all the happened but I hate to relive it. It's taken 4 days to not feel myself shake with rage and despair. Here is what I wrote immediately afterward:
    Well, it's done. At one point it was just 3 moms silently standing while being insulted, having smoke blown in our faces, spit at, surrounded by men pushing flags in our faces, being stood over with a megaphone at our ear, a phone in our face recording us as they screamed at us and told us we'd be targeted after they posted the videos to their networks. After a few hours, when they could not get a reaction from us, they ripped down the signs behind us and laughed. We picked up the signs we could, and continued to stand.
    We were accused of being violent, of being pedophiles (this was a HUGE thing with them, repeated so many times it was almost comical), of being brainwashed, of brainwashing kids. To stand silently while being shouted at by an angry crowd was both sad and terrifying, but ultimately eye opening. They tried every tactic in the playbook to break us, shouting and trying to calmly reason, praying over us and calling us child-abusing whores, knocking over our stuff and calling us violent. We just stood. Without a reaction, we did not make for good video. We didn't play the part they needed us to play.
    Then 4 teenagers showed up with signs supporting Biden, gay rights, women's rights. I've never witnessed a mob before and it was ugly. To see grown adults hurl insults (tramp and queer were big) at kids who had said nothing, who were doing exactly as they were - holding signs in support of a cause - was maybe the lowest thing I've ever seen. We 3 moms just stood in front of them, shielding them, 7 of us surrounded by such hate and anger. We did not engage, and after 15 minutes the crowd moved away, not getting the reaction they'd hoped for. They resumed their steady rotation of insulting, reasoning, threatening, praying and spitting.
    I certainly know liberals can be just as hateful and intimidating when angry. But what I saw today was born of an ideology based on fear, hate, dominance and control, wrapped in the guise of patriotism and righteousness. If a BLM protest causes vandalism, it's an outrage. When they do it, it's a cause for celebration. These are bullies encouraged by a President who makes it clear that any American not falling in line is an enemy. These self-styled "patriots" believed that enemies have no right to safety, free speech, or property. These rights are reserved for those on the "right" side.
    The sheriff agreed. I called twice, once when being threatened and spit at, and again they were blocking traffic and stopping cars who didn't support them. Both times the sheriff told me I should leave and there would be no problem. Then he drove by and gave them all a big thumbs up. I got a tiny experience of what people of color and LBGTQ experience when they seek help. Your safety is your problem. We're here to protect the right kind of people.
    That's what privilege is. To expect that if you're being threatened, the law will protect you. As a white woman, that's always been true. As a protester on the wrong side - not at all. If I step away from the bridge, I get my privilege back. But I stood there for all those who don't have that luxury. They can't walk away from their skin color, their identity.
    Not everyone up there was awful. A few said they didn't like our signs being destroyed (though 30 minutes later two of those "good" guys were gleefully tearing down and stomping on our signs). One guy spoke up when the teen girls were being called tramps. Many never approached us at all. But their presence was not harmless. Along with the conspiracy crackpots and out-of-town extremists, there were neighbors - people I know - who stood by and listened to the vile accusations and hateful threats, and just smiled and kept waving their flags. They tolerated what was happening to us because it served their cause. Because we deserved it. It was heartbreaking. It was an embarrassment to the community and the country I love so much. It was a future I hope never to see realized, and worry it's already here.”
    mostroop and Labelwhore like this.

***** celeb

Elite Member

^^ heartbreaking

Source: Occupy Democrats

Social media thinks Trump is campaigning with a Melania body double instead of the real First Lady

With a president who lies as much as Donald Trump, many Americans are questioning everything that this perfidious president says and does.
    The latest deception that many social media regulars are currently fixated on concerns whether the Trump campaign has hired a body double to substitute for the real Melania Trump to accompany the president on his campaign rally jaunts across the nation.
    Indeed, the First Lady had been scarce since Trump announced that both she and himself had contracted COVID-19 a few weeks ago, an announcement later supplemented by the confirmation that their son Baron had also been infected with the coronavirus.
    Last Tuesday, Melaniaís spokespeople told the world that the First Lady would not be joining her husband at a planned rally appearance because of a lingering cough from her COVID-19 infection.
    While what looked like the real Melania Trump did make an appearance at Thursday nightís presidential debate, yesterday a woman resembling the First Lady somewhat, but somehow appearing slightly off, was photographed with Trump and the Twitter rumors started to fly.

Take a look at what people were saying about their suspicions of an unexplained switcheroo.

Even former Trump attorney Michale Cohen joined in to support the conspiracy theory behind the fake Melania.

Whatever the truth of the rumors about a body double of the First Lady campaigning for re-election, Twitter simply isnít buying the idea that Melania Trump would be smiling so much in the presence of her husband and had suddenly turned from a sullen presence to an ebullient companion.
    Now if only the administration could engineer a body double for Donald Trump himself to stand in for the president as the campaign winds down to its final days, he may finally stand a chance in hell of being re-elected.
    Make sure that this nightmare scenario doesnít happen. Go out and vote for Joe Biden as soon as you can.

So, what do y'all think?

***** celeb

The real Melania doesn't smile. Seems plausible!

That's definitely not Melania
    Brookie and Kittylady like this.

Shades of the Katie Holmes double days!! I have to admit, even before I scrolled down to the close-ups, I thought her nose and smile/teeth looked different. I wouldn't put it past him. I'm sure it's in Melania's contract that she only has to be seen with him x number of days per month, and she showed up at the debate and to vote with him, so he's reached his limit. Just slap a giant pair of sunglasses on some generic girl and voila! Instant Melania! If she agrees to hold his hand, then we know for sure she's a fake.
    HWBL likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information