Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1899
Like Tree3736Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

czb

ok - i have to put this here since this cracked me up. i have said repeatedly that some of my family are heavy-duty trumpees. but when i was talking to one of them (and he is generally a well-balanced guy), he was telling me how he heard that ivanka used to be a supermodel. i said no, she did a few runway shows since the designers were friendly with ivana. and i showed him this pic of ivanka from her youth.

this is the only one i can find now. but the one i showed him was a headshot with the super-red lipstick from this period. it used to be everywhere on the internet and now i can't find it. she looked hideous in it and when i showed it to the relative, he said it was obviously not her or doctored. FAKE news.

This one?

this is my fav but there is a whole load of goodness here:-
    https://www.vanityfair.com/style/pho...modeling-years

Kittylady and Brookie like this.

czb

no, those are bad but not the one i am thinking of. it looked similar to the first shot but it was in profile. it showed her weak chin and bulbous nose. she looked much worse than in your first pic.

funny, it used to be everywhere and now it is nowhere.
    HWBL, Novice and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

fgg

it was posted in one of the older mega cheeto threads.
    czb likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She's going to be a judge in Missouri, the state that is trying to shut down the lone abortion clinic.

BREAKING: Senate Republicans just confirmed Trump judicial nominee Sarah Pitlyk, who opposes not only abortion but also surrogacy and even fertility treatment. Every Democrat present voted in opposition, as did Susan Collins. But it wasn't enough.

Pitlyk was rated "Not Qualified" by the ABA; she has never even tried a case. But she will now serve as a trial judge in Missouri. Missouri is trying to shut down its lone remaining abortion clinic. Pitlyk could soon let that happen.

Pitlyk has said that:•Surrogacy leads to "diminished respect for motherhood and the unique mother-child bond."
    •Frozen embryos should be recognized as human beings under the law—she called them “children” who are “killed” when embryos are destroyed.

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1202318283967479809

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    no, those are bad but not the one i am thinking of. it looked similar to the first shot but it was in profile. it showed her weak chin and bulbous nose. she looked much worse than in your first pic.

funny, it used to be everywhere and now it is nowhere.
    one of these?

HWBL likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

it's that bottom left one. oy, what a mieskeit
    fgg, czb, needmeds and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

^^^ YES.

but it used to be everywhere and now i cannot find it at all. cracked me up though that the relative labeled it as FAKE news!!
    fgg, Sunnygirl and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    She's going to be a judge in Missouri, the state that is trying to shut down the lone abortion clinic.

BREAKING: Senate Republicans just confirmed Trump judicial nominee Sarah Pitlyk, who opposes not only abortion but also surrogacy and even fertility treatment. Every Democrat present voted in opposition, as did Susan Collins. But it wasn't enough.

Pitlyk was rated "Not Qualified" by the ABA; she has never even tried a case. But she will now serve as a trial judge in Missouri. Missouri is trying to shut down its lone remaining abortion clinic. Pitlyk could soon let that happen.

Pitlyk has said that:•Surrogacy leads to "diminished respect for motherhood and the unique mother-child bond."
    •Frozen embryos should be recognized as human beings under the law—she called them “children” who are “killed” when embryos are destroyed.

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1202318283967479809

Hey, congratulations Democrats and Independents who thought Hillary was the devil!

I get the dislike of Hillary but she would have been MILLIONS of times better than the current shit show.

I don't understand the idea of anything you don't believe automatically being labeled "Fake News". Are kids going to be coming home from school talking about common core math work and their parents will just call it "fake news" and not the way you do math? It's just such a weird mindset. Also, how can you call old Ivanka pics "fake news", they're out there. She had plastic surgery it's not that big of a stretch to believe.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I get the dislike of Hillary but she would have been MILLIONS of times better than the current shit show.

I don't understand the idea of anything you don't believe automatically being labeled "Fake News". Are kids going to be coming home from school talking about common core math work and their parents will just call it "fake news" and not the way you do math? It's just such a weird mindset. Also, how can you call old Ivanka pics "fake news", they're out there. She had plastic surgery it's not that big of a stretch to believe.
    My friend's wife just left him and as she was going out the door, she said, "And I faked all my news!"
    tulip likes this.

At least the orgasms were real.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information