Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1899
Like Tree3736Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

  1. #1261
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    16,568

    Default

    ok - i have to put this here since this cracked me up. i have said repeatedly that some of my family are heavy-duty trumpees. but when i was talking to one of them (and he is generally a well-balanced guy), he was telling me how he heard that ivanka used to be a supermodel. i said no, she did a few runway shows since the designers were friendly with ivana. and i showed him this pic of ivanka from her youth.



    this is the only one i can find now. but the one i showed him was a headshot with the super-red lipstick from this period. it used to be everywhere on the internet and now i can't find it. she looked hideous in it and when i showed it to the relative, he said it was obviously not her or doctored. FAKE news.

  2. #1262
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,758

    Default

    This one?



    this is my fav but there is a whole load of goodness here:-
    https://www.vanityfair.com/style/pho...modeling-years


    Kittylady and Brookie like this.

  3. #1263
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    16,568

    Default

    no, those are bad but not the one i am thinking of. it looked similar to the first shot but it was in profile. it showed her weak chin and bulbous nose. she looked much worse than in your first pic.

    funny, it used to be everywhere and now it is nowhere.
    HWBL, Novice and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

  4. #1264
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    33,489

    Default

    it was posted in one of the older mega cheeto threads.
    czb likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  5. #1265
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    She's going to be a judge in Missouri, the state that is trying to shut down the lone abortion clinic.

    BREAKING: Senate Republicans just confirmed Trump judicial nominee Sarah Pitlyk, who opposes not only abortion but also surrogacy and even fertility treatment. Every Democrat present voted in opposition, as did Susan Collins. But it wasn't enough.

    Pitlyk was rated "Not Qualified" by the ABA; she has never even tried a case. But she will now serve as a trial judge in Missouri. Missouri is trying to shut down its lone remaining abortion clinic. Pitlyk could soon let that happen.

    Pitlyk has said that:•Surrogacy leads to "diminished respect for motherhood and the unique mother-child bond."
    •Frozen embryos should be recognized as human beings under the law—she called them “children” who are “killed” when embryos are destroyed.

    https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1202318283967479809





















  6. #1266
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    no, those are bad but not the one i am thinking of. it looked similar to the first shot but it was in profile. it showed her weak chin and bulbous nose. she looked much worse than in your first pic.

    funny, it used to be everywhere and now it is nowhere.
    one of these?

    HWBL likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  7. #1267
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,601

    Default

    it's that bottom left one. oy, what a mieskeit
    fgg, czb, needmeds and 1 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #1268
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    16,568

    Default

    ^^^ YES.

    but it used to be everywhere and now i cannot find it at all. cracked me up though that the relative labeled it as FAKE news!!
    fgg, Sunnygirl and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

  9. #1269
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    31,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    She's going to be a judge in Missouri, the state that is trying to shut down the lone abortion clinic.

    BREAKING: Senate Republicans just confirmed Trump judicial nominee Sarah Pitlyk, who opposes not only abortion but also surrogacy and even fertility treatment. Every Democrat present voted in opposition, as did Susan Collins. But it wasn't enough.

    Pitlyk was rated "Not Qualified" by the ABA; she has never even tried a case. But she will now serve as a trial judge in Missouri. Missouri is trying to shut down its lone remaining abortion clinic. Pitlyk could soon let that happen.

    Pitlyk has said that:•Surrogacy leads to "diminished respect for motherhood and the unique mother-child bond."
    •Frozen embryos should be recognized as human beings under the law—she called them “children” who are “killed” when embryos are destroyed.

    https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1202318283967479809




















    Hey, congratulations Democrats and Independents who thought Hillary was the devil!

  10. #1270
    Elite Member dolem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    I get the dislike of Hillary but she would have been MILLIONS of times better than the current shit show.

    I don't understand the idea of anything you don't believe automatically being labeled "Fake News". Are kids going to be coming home from school talking about common core math work and their parents will just call it "fake news" and not the way you do math? It's just such a weird mindset. Also, how can you call old Ivanka pics "fake news", they're out there. She had plastic surgery it's not that big of a stretch to believe.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

  11. #1271
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,232

    Default


  12. #1272
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    31,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I get the dislike of Hillary but she would have been MILLIONS of times better than the current shit show.

    I don't understand the idea of anything you don't believe automatically being labeled "Fake News". Are kids going to be coming home from school talking about common core math work and their parents will just call it "fake news" and not the way you do math? It's just such a weird mindset. Also, how can you call old Ivanka pics "fake news", they're out there. She had plastic surgery it's not that big of a stretch to believe.
    My friend's wife just left him and as she was going out the door, she said, "And I faked all my news!"
    tulip likes this.

  13. #1273
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,061

    Default

    At least the orgasms were real.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  14. #1274
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,232

    Default


  15. #1275
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,964

    Default

    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 127
    Last Post: May 18th, 2011, 01:10 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: March 4th, 2010, 11:48 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 6th, 2009, 02:00 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2007, 10:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •