Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1346
Like Tree2779Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I don't even understand how they are married. Do they even talk to each other at home. Does she really hate Trump and he just pays her really really well? I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their house.
    They are really just James Carville and Mary Matalin (who are still married by the way), but with Twitter technology.
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    They are really just James Carville and Mary Matalin (who are still married by the way), but with Twitter technology.
    Exactly who I always think of. Don't know how those two stayed together -- even putting politics aside, they are both freaking annoying!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

czb

the difference is that carville and matalin weren't bim.

can we say the same thing about kellyanne?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    the difference is that carville and matalin weren't bim.

can we say the same thing about kellyanne?
    bim?

Speaking Of Melania she unveiled her White Aryan Christmas theme for the WH. So WHITE. Lots of patriotic ornaments too. I guess one of them has to seem like they care about our forefathers and the constitution since Trump takes a massive dump on it on the daily.

She does this bizarre snow/cocaine sprinkle on the tree at the end?????

Her “Be Best” ornament is on the tree. Btw, is Be Best even proper English? Isn’t it like saying “Be Gooder?” Ugh. I wish they would stop using that stupid slogan.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK0x1HlW...png&name=small

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/st...72815696588800

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK0zj4iW...png&name=small

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1201673914914619392?s=20

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK0wMbRWwAESHIN?format=png&name=small

czb

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    bim?
    bimbo

Boris Johnson won't be seen with Trump and with good reason if he's talking like this.

"Good morning from London, where Trump’s visit is off to a hot start. He chided French President Macron for his “very, very nasty” critique of NATO, and got much more off his chest in 52 mins with press."

Brookie likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    bimbo
    Thank you! And, yes, agree... Kellyanne is a complete bimbo.
    czb likes this.

“Whoop-whoop that’s the sound of the police, whoop whoop!”

Ha ha ha. What a loser. At least he’s now admitting guilt. This Trump apologist scum from my district, when he was first charged with using RNC campaign funds to fund his lifestyle, blamed his KID. Saying he grabbed the wrong credit card to charge video games. Lowlife like his idol. He then blamed his wife too and called this a witch hunt, sound familiar? Sounds like his wife now plead guilty too. Good riddance bad rubbish

Jeff Tiedrich
    @itsJeffTiedrichFollow @itsJeffTiedri

recap—

Duncan Hunter: guilty plea

Cohen: 3 yrs in prison

Manafort: 4 yrs in prison

Stone: GUILTY AS FUCK

Flynn: awaiting sentencing

Individual-1: getting his dipshit ass impeached

Hillary: enjoying a nice walk in the woods,

probably me: laughing at all you "lock her up" morons

Orin KerrVerified account @OrinKerr 19h19
    Some are saying that Duncan Hunter, who will be pleading guilty to criminal charges tomorrow, was the first Congressman to endorse Trump. Not so. The first was Chris Collins, who pled guilty to his criminal charges two months ago. Hunter was second.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/02/polit...lea/index.html

Mivvi21 and Trixie like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

What the hell kinda colors is Melania wearing? She looks like a Banana Runts candy. Has Boris dodged his ass all day? I hear he doesn’t want to be caught dead seen with him.+46

+46

All smiles! The First Lady beams as she is greeted at Buckingham Palace while her husband stands by his side and grins (left). They walk hand in hand as they arrive (right) +46

First lady Melania Trump, US President Donald Trump, Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attend Tea at Clarence House
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) Tweeted:
    Trump on the Kurds: "We have taken the oil. I've taken the oil. We should have done it in other locations, frankly, where we were. I can name four of them right now, but we've taken the oil ... our great soldiers are right around the oil where we've got the oil." https://t.co/GS6uNGUkQV https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...324149760?s=20

Trump on Adam Schiff: "I think he's a maniac. I think Adam Schiff is a deranged human being. I think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. I think he's a very sick man." https://t.co/Ta591vESgj https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...457841156?s=20

TRUMP: "A friend of mine called up. A top person in New York called up. Great friend of mine, very successful. 'Gee, I didn't like what was said.' I said, 'where'd you see it? Did you read it?' 'No, I didn't read it, I heard Schiff give it.' I said, 'well that's not what I said'" https://t.co/hZJfsKmyv8 https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...465620995?s=20

TRUMP: "Hopefully in the very long distant future you'll have a Democrat president. You'll have a Republican House. They’ll do the same thing. Because somebody picked an orange out of a refrigerator and you don’t like it, so let’s go and impeach him.” #wut https://t.co/6ZTn7aptIn https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...417359361?s=20
    Brookie likes this.

Omg can someone please file a SLAPP lawsuit against this pile of cow manure? First he sues a twitter account called Devin Nunes cow for 25 mil, now CNN for 435 mil? Kick this bovine to the curb please. He's the biggest most annoying snowflake in Washington, and he needs his ass kicked.

Devin Nunes sues CNN for $435M over ‘false and defamatory’ Ukraine story

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., sued CNN for defamation on Tuesday, accusing the cable network of publishing a “demonstrably false hit piece” about him amid his high-profile opposition to the Trump impeachment inquiry.

The 47-page lawsuit, filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, accuses the liberal network of publishing “numerous egregiously false and defamatory” statements about Nunes on Nov. 22, 2019 when journalist Vicky Ward reported claims that Nunes met with Ukranian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in Vienna in 2018 to dig "up dirt" on Hunter and Joe Biden.

Nunes, who has been leading GOP opposition to the House Democratic impeachment inquiry in the House Intelligence Committee, says he “did not go to Vienna or anywhere else in Austria in 2018” and “has never met” Shokin.

“CNN is the mother of fake news. It is the least trusted name. CNN is eroding the fabric of America, proselytizing, sowing distrust and disharmony. It must be held accountable,” the lawsuit, obtained by Fox News, states.

Nunes is seeking at least $435,350,000 in compensatory and punitive damages.

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“CNN is the mother of fake news. It is the least trusted name. CNN is eroding the fabric of America, proselytizing, sowing distrust and disharmony. It must be held accountable."

— Rep. Devin Nunes' lawsuit
    The lawsuit mocks the “trusted” source of CNN’s story, Lev Parnas, a man recently indicted by the U.S. government and charged with multiple federal crimes. The CNN story said Parnas’ attorney told them his client was willing to tell Congress about Nunes’ travels. The suit includes a tweet sent by MSNBC justice and security analyst Matthew Miller, who publicly questioned Parnas’ credibility.

“It was obvious to everyone – including disgraceful CNN – that Parnas was a fraudster and a hustler,” the suit said. “It was obvious that his lies were part of a thinly-veiled attempt to obstruct justice and to trick either the United States Attorney or House Intelligence Committee Chairman, Adam Schiff into offering ‘immunity’ in return for information’ about [Nunes].”

The suit also named Ward, the reporter who penned the piece in question, and “Cuomo Prime Time” namesake Chris Cuomo, who promoted the article.

THIS IS CNN? PRIMETIME SHOWS FILLED WITH LIBERAL OPINION, NOT STRAIGHT NEWS AS NETWORK CLAIMS

“The ulterior purpose of the CNN Article is to advance the impeachment inquiry, to seed doubt in the minds of Americans, and to influence the outcome of the 2020 election,” the lawsuit says.

The suit mocks Cuomo for “having recently threatened to assault a man who referred to him as ‘Fredo,’ who Nunes claims also helped “disseminate the false and defamatory statements at issue in this case as part of a scheme to boost CNN’s ratings and further the House Democrats’ impeachment 'inquiry.'”

“CNN reviewed, approved and ratified the fake news prior to publication,” the lawsuit states. “Prior to November 22, 2019, CNN knew that Parnas and his attorneys or other political operatives were shopping a story to the press that made claims about the Plaintiff, implicating him in efforts to get ‘dirt’ on Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. CNN knew that no other news outlet would touch the salacious story because none of the ‘facts’ provided could be verified.”

The lawsuit indicates that Nunes feels “CNN’s goal was to inflict maximum damage” to his reputation so that he would be removed from the impeachment inquiry against Trump. CNN Worldwide president Jeff Zucker has a longstanding feud with Trump, and the network is often criticized for focus solely on impeachment even at the expense of other important news.

‘HANNITY,’ 'TUCKER' HAVE BEST MONTHS EVER AS FOX NEWS TOPS MSNBC, CNN FOR 215TH STRAIGHT MONTH

Zucker, who began his career at NBC, rose from researcher all the way to president and CEO of NBC Universal. Along the way, he was responsible for increasing Trump’s fame when he greenlighted “The Apprentice.” The duo has famously feuded since Trump’s foray into politics, with the president attacking the liberal network on a regular basis and accusing CNN of unfair coverage.

“CNN harbors an institutional hatred, extreme bias, spite and ill-will towards Plaintiff, the GOP and President Trump, going back many years."

— Rep. Devin Nunes' lawsuit
    “CNN harbors an institutional hatred, extreme bias, spite and ill-will towards Plaintiff, the GOP and President Trump, going back many years. CNN is notorious for making false claims about Republicans and publishing fake news that later has to be retracted,” the suit said.

The lawsuit references other high-profile CNN personalities who shared the damning article, including Jake Tapper and Vaughn Sterling, a senior broadcast producer for the network.

“The breadth of CNN’s publication is staggering,” the suit says. “CNN acted with actual malice and reckless disregard for the truth.”

The suit continues: “The CNN Article was nothing less than opposition research. CNN rushed to get the story out in order to blunt the disastrous spectacle of the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, and to hurt the leader of the Republican opposition. CNN misrepresented facts and oversimplified issues in promoting the fake news story.”

Nunes is seeking damages for “insult, pain, embarrassment, humiliation, mental suffering, injury to his reputation, special damages, costs, and other out-of-pocket expenses” totaling almost half a billion dollars."

Nunes promised to take legal action last month on "Sunday Morning Futures," saying the only way to hold the "corrupt" media accountable is to challenge them in federal court. He told host Maria Bartiromo it was inappropriate for a news organization to take the word of someone who is attempting to smear a congressman, while still under federal indictment.

"It is not OK to work with someone who has been indicted on [a] serious federal crime, to build a media narrative and dirty up a member of Congress," he said. "You’ve seen it, the American people have seen it over the last three years. We out them, and then they come out with a media narrative to try to dirty up the people who are doing the work on behalf of the American people.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Power & Politics

@PnPCBC

·
    7h

.@JustinTrudeau
    , @EmmanuelMacron
    , @BorisJohnson
    and other VIPs shared a few words at a Buckingham Palace reception Tuesday. No one mentions @realDonaldTrump
    by name, but they seem to be discussing his lengthy impromptu press conferences from earlier in the day. (Video: Host Pool)

@JustinTrudeau
    , @EmmanuelMacron
    , @BorisJohnson
    and other VIPs shared a few words at a Buckingham Palace reception Tuesday. No one mentions @realDonaldTrump
    by name, but they seem to be discussing his lengthy impromptu press conferences from earlier in the day. (Video: Host Pool)

not sure how to post the video....

https://mobile.twitter.com/PnPCBC/st...08162997538817

https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_...p;name=900x900

Thread Information