Page 80 of 221 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3304
Like Tree7148Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Claims that the doctors at Walter Reed told him take his shirt off, and then said:"We've never seen a chest quite like that."

And now he says he has seen Fl Gov. Ron DeSantis without a shirt.Oh.[Eds note: No, I have no idea what or when or why he's talking about.]

https://twitter.com/svdate/status/1199497605841145856

Trump drunk tweets!!

WASHINGTON—After a night of reported imbibing at a special donor event Wednesday, President Donald Trump dispatched a flurry of tweets revealing plans to “level the goddamned playing feld [sic]” by U.S. adoption of the digital asset XRP.

“He was obviously a bit intoxicated,” said Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham, saying that Trump thought he was actually sending private texts to recently-appointed European Central Bank (ECB) Chairman Christine Lagarde. “The White House has no official comment concerning any digital assets.”

The tweets have since been deleted.

The first of the posts, in which Trump greets “Chrissy ‘Legs’garde”, appears to confirm Grisham's statement that Trump was under the impression he was sending a personal message to Lagarde. Both Lagarde and the ECB have declined to comment.

The subject of the odd tweets, XRP, is an open source, decentralized digital asset touted by many as the fastest, safest and cheapest way to transfer value globally. Ripple, the San Francisco-based blockchain payments company that is championing its usage as a global settlement asset has ties to Lagarde as well as hundreds of banks and financial institutions across the world.

Ripple’s groundbreaking worldwide payments network allows banks and FIs the ability to access “On-Demand Liquidity” through XRP, doing away with cumbersome Nostro/Vostro arrangements and reducing settlement time down from days to minutes.

Ripple has also declined to comment on the President’s tweets.

The President's final tweet in the trio has many individuals questioning whether Trump and Lagarde use code words with each other in personal messages.

"Trump could be referring to his burning desire to sink his teeth into the soft flesh of the global financial system," said Thomas Jorgenson of the Institute for Global Financial Research. "Or, he... well... he might just want some pancakes."

Is he really trying to slide up in a woman's DMs? Really?
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't get it. DJT never drinks alcohol. In fact, it's just about the only thing he's said that I've ever believed.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I don't get it. DJT never drinks alcohol. In fact, it's just about the only thing he's said that I've ever believed.
    Maybe his staffer who tweets for him was drunk or high as hell.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He actually tweeted this...

I am so proud of the resisters because the replies they came up with in response to this stupidness is epic. I will post a few in a bit.

Angela Belcamino@AngelaBelcamino 3h3 hours ago

Perception vs. reality

J. Rogers, Ect.@J_Rogers_13 2h2 hours agoMore
    Here's a more accurate photoshop:

Judeau @judeauFollowFollow
    @judeau

Replying to
    @J_Rogers_13@AngelaBelcamino@realDonaldTrump

I want to see an 8 bit King Hippo with Trump's face.

Rick WilsonVerified account @TheRickWilson
    @TheRickWilson
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Wrong pic, moobs.

8:23 AM - 27 Nov 2019

JRehling@JRehling
    @JRehling
    Replying to @JRehling@realDonaldTrump

In the interest of fairness, here is the exact opposite of that photo.

MJ@MJsDreamer54 1h1 hour ago
    Replying to @thegoodgodabove

Last edited by Sunnygirl; November 27th, 2019 at 02:21 PM.
    Kittylady, HWBL and Brookie like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So, who told Trump that the report was going to show the biggest scandal in history? Did Barr lie to him to shut him up? I just read an article that says that Lindsey is acting crazy because he knows that if he doesn't announce investigations that Trump will act out. He promised a lot of investigations throughout the year that never came to fruition.

Breaking via NYT: The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Trump's campaign in 2016, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...76157794738178

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There could be several reasons behind it, one being that he's never had the very real threat of impeachment breathing down his neck. However my theory is that his staff probably kept him off whatever stimulant he normally indulges in and he hit the wine as a substitute to cope. He wouldn't be the first to booze it up when the lack of something else started to bite.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I may be wrong, but I think those drunk tweets are fake......

"Three women, named and on the record, accuse Sondland of sexual misconduct."

https://www.propublica.org/article/m...ordon-sondland

https://twitter.com/JessicaHuseman/s...94732156825600

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    There could be several reasons behind it, one being that he's never had the very real threat of impeachment breathing down his neck. However my theory is that his staff probably kept him off whatever stimulant he normally indulges in and he hit the wine as a substitute to cope. He wouldn't be the first to booze it up when the lack of something else started to bite.
    His brother Frank is an alcoholic so not surprised he indulges. He lies about everything so I don’t believe him when he said he’s never had a drink, so I believe he drinks socially. But yes, if they’ve cut off his daily stimulants turning to the bottle makes sense.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Really?
    No, no evidence that this ever happened.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

A torpedo from the ousted Navy Secretary: “@POTUS @realDonaldTrump has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices”

https://mobile.twitter.com/evanasmith/status/1199826517775331330

Trump playing volleyball on the beach in Rio.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarlowNYC...88553625628672
    Sunnygirl likes this.

^That looks way longer ago than just 3 years. Looks like it's from the 1990s.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Trump playing volleyball on the beach in Rio.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarlowNYC...88553625628672
    Looks like the Unholy stepchild of John Candy and Chris Christie
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Thread Information