Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1550
Like Tree3898Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

  1. #106
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    The clown in the mask factory. He was having weird facial ticks in a clip I saw.





  2. #107
    Elite Member Brookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the "D"
    Posts
    24,741

    Default

    Watching Brian Williams on MSNBC. At one of the stations at the mask factory, some very appropriate music was blaring loudly: "Live and Let Die".
    tulip, Waterslide and greysfang like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

    - Mark Twain

  3. #108
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,320

    Default

    So if the safety and hygiene protocol is for everyone to wear masks on site and this fool and his minions didn't, does that mean that all the masks manufactured that day have to be scrapped due to the possibility of cross contamination?
    Brookie, Mivvi21, tulip and 4 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  4. #109
    Elite Member Brookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the "D"
    Posts
    24,741

    Default

    That's my thought too.
    Kittylady, mostroop and Honeythorn like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

    - Mark Twain

  5. #110
    Elite Member OrangeSlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Studying with Master Grumpy Cat
    Posts
    11,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Watching Brian Williams on MSNBC. At one of the stations at the mask factory, some very appropriate music was blaring loudly: "Live and Let Die".

    Someone's a master troller.
    Brookie, Waterslide and Honeythorn like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

    "Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

  6. #111
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    The WH apparently picked the playlist. No one knows if "Live and Let Die" was on the list. It's good to see that the clown administration is taking all of this seriously.

  7. #112
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The WH apparently picked the playlist. No one knows if "Live and Let Die" was on the list. It's good to see that the clown administration is taking all of this seriously.
    I am so done with all of these idiots. Every single one of them. It is going to take years to rid the White House of the stench that is Donald J. Trump.
    Brookie, Nevan, Mivvi21 and 1 others like this.

  8. #113
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    18,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The WH apparently picked the playlist. No one knows if "Live and Let Die" was on the list. It's good to see that the clown administration is taking all of this seriously.
    you actually think they could have picked it on purpose? that they thought about it and were able to be ironic?

    you give them more credit than i.
    Nevan and Beeyotch like this.

  9. #114
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    SCOOP Trump has told aides to move forward with his plan to paint the border wall black, and costs are projected to be at least $500 million, according to govt estimates obtained by The Post https://washingtonpost.com/immigration/trump-border-wall-black-paint/2020/05/06/dbda8ae4-8eff-11ea-8df0-ee33c3f5b0d6_story.html with @jdawsey1

    https://twitter.com/NickMiroff/statu...45023947538432

    They sued an orphanage to get the land. Jared is unhappy with the progress of the wall and wants more land to be seized.



    https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1258068854309298177?s=20


    Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; May 6th, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
    Brookie likes this.

  10. #115
    Elite Member Neptunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,999

    Default

    Trump and some top aides question accuracy of virus death toll

    President Trump has complained to advisers about the way coronavirus deaths are being calculated, suggesting the real numbers are actually lower and a number of his senior aides share this view, according to sources with direct knowledge.What's next: A senior administration official said he expects the president to begin publicly questioning the death toll as it closes in on his predictions for the final death count and damages him politically.

    https://www.axios.com/trump-coronavirus-death-toll-d8ba60a4-316b-4d1e-8595-74970c15fb34.html


    Here we go...be prepared for "the whole epidemic was fake news"

  11. #116
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,398

    Default

    Please take this commercial break from the Jive Turkey for a little cuteness.

    Nevan and Fly_On_TheWall2 like this.

  12. #117
    Elite Member Tiny Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    5,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    So if the safety and hygiene protocol is for everyone to wear masks on site and this fool and his minions didn't, does that mean that all the masks manufactured that day have to be scrapped due to the possibility of cross contamination?
    Normally yes. Also they weren’t wearing gloves so anything they touched would be contaminated.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th


  13. #118
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    That's kind of cool to see. The governor just casually driving himself away. You would think that he would have a bigger security detail considering the Trump loonies running around threatening everyone.


    A socially-distanced greeting from @NYGovCuomo, behind the mask. He gets into a Dodge Charger and drives himself away with a State Police escort. “Good luck,” I said. “To all of us,” he added. #GovernorAndrewCuomo

    https://twitter.com/njburkett7/statu...728351237?s=20

  14. #119
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Trump and some top aides question accuracy of virus death toll

    President Trump has complained to advisers about the way coronavirus deaths are being calculated, suggesting the real numbers are actually lower — and a number of his senior aides share this view, according to sources with direct knowledge.What's next: A senior administration official said he expects the president to begin publicly questioning the death toll as it closes in on his predictions for the final death count and damages him politically.

    https://www.axios.com/trump-coronavirus-death-toll-d8ba60a4-316b-4d1e-8595-74970c15fb34.html


    Here we go...be prepared for "the whole epidemic was fake news"
    Yup. The spin begins...

    By mid summer he will have convinced his minions that there is no such thing as COVID-19.
    Mivvi21, Brookie and Nevan like this.

  15. #120
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default






    That would be the Liberian flag. You can tell the difference because Axl Rose never wore the Liberian flag as leggings.
    Mivvi21 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3303
    Last Post: April 24th, 2020, 10:36 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: March 4th, 2010, 11:48 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 6th, 2009, 02:00 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2007, 10:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •