Page 74 of 221 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3304
Like Tree7148Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

The FBI declined to investigate the WB's complaint. This is Trump trying to get to the WB, who is now irrelevant thanks to the hearings.

Not entirely clear what FBI is looking for. But it’s significant. CNN: The FBI has asked to interview the whistleblower who filed the complaint about the President’s July 25 call with Ukraine’s president that ultimately led to the current House impeachment inquiry.

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1197221470268788737?s=20

He's treating these proceedings like a big joke.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ1km_vU...g&name=900x900

It could be leveraged for the greatest anti-anxiety pharmaceutical launch in history. Better than Xanax:

"Can you guess why this man is grinning? Because he just took DontgivafuxTM. Dontgivafux increases the amount of neurotransmitter GABA in the brain to promote not just calmness and a relaxed feeling -- but also a feeling of mirth, levity, and even smarminess. Problems not only seem to dissolve -- they seem to be other peoples' problems. You may even find yourself imagining you are a rich hotel magnate who can just go back to his real job instead of dealing with your current precarious situation. Ask your doctor about DontgivafuxTM -- we just dropped off some free samples, and bought him a trip to the Bahamas."

Disclaimer: If you are already bald, you will still be bald after taking this medication. And at least 30% of the general public will hate you. But won't care. So, there's that - which is nice.

From a huge repug McConnell fan on Twitter:

Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen

I am a pro-religious liberty, pro-life, would snort Cocaine Mitch’s judicial confirmations if I could, kind of conservative.I will explain exactly once why conservatives should support impeachment based on what is publicly available and undisputed.

08:53 - 20 nov. 2019
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 At this point, there is no question that President Trump directed U.S. officials to withhold security funding to the Ukraine so Ukraine would investigate the Bidens. That is the kind of abuse of the President’s authority we should not tolerate. Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 So it is absolutely clear what we are talking about: the President used hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer money as a bargaining chip to make a foreign country investigate his rivals. That is a textbook play from dictators who are trying to keep power.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 “But the Bidens were corrupt!” No clue if this is true, but I don’t care. Americans don’t outsource their investigations of political rivals to foreign countries, especially ones that are themselves full of corruption and especially not with strings attached.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 “But the President has authority over foreign policy!” You’re right, but the President is also accountable for how he uses that authority. And when he begins using it to target Americans to entrench his own power, the Constitution says Congress should act.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 “But the President really has authority over foreign policy!” Again, you’re right. But if Donald Trump made the “foreign policy call” to turn over the White House to Vladamir Putin, do you really think we couldn’t stop him?
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 “Democrats are just trying to overturn the 2016 election.” True that a bunch of Ds would impeach Trump if he had sneezed during the oath of office. But stupidity doesn’t excuse stupidity. We’re asking whether President should be impeached, not whether Democrats are consistent.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 “But what about ma’ judges (or abortion or religious liberty or the 2nd Amendment)?” First, realistically, we’re talking about Mike Pence becoming President. He will be as good as Trump was on all of those issues.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 “But what about ma’ judges (or abortion or religious liberty or the 2nd Amendment)?” Second, selling out American national security threatens each one of those issues far more than swapping out Trump for Pence.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 We Americans often take for granted what our security and freedom mean. In recorded history, few have had it as good as we do for as long as we have. A President willing to sell out Americans for his own power threatens what so many have built & fought & bled & died for.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 “But I hate the Democrats.” Even if you do, realize that targeting Americans and selling out national security don’t end with them. Don’t doubt for a second that if Ted Cruz had tried to primary Trump, he’d be next.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3 Don’t support impeachment because you like the Democrats. Support impeachment because you fear that Donald Trump’s abuse of the presidency threatens your freedom.
    Bryan Gividen‏ @BryanGividen 3That’s it. This is the most overtly political tweet I am likely to have ever. Doubt it will move the needle for anyone, but who knows! Maybe if more conservatives speak out, we can move the needle.

Brookie and lindsaywhit like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

The White House@WhiteHouse

Shifty Schiff thinks he hasn’t gotten enough camera time. So during a brief break, he’s doing a press conference. New hoax. Same swamp.
    11:12 AM · Nov 20, 2019·TheWhiteHouse

The Mooch has got to be beside himself with glee today.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post

The White House@WhiteHouse

Shifty Schiff thinks he hasn’t gotten enough camera time. So during a brief break, he’s doing a press conference. New hoax. Same swamp.
    11:12 AM · Nov 20, 2019·TheWhiteHouse

Wasnt the Orange Pres going to “drain the swamp” instead he gave them tax breaks & removed regulation.
    witchcurlgirl and Brookie like this.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

He's treating these proceedings like a big joke.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ1km_vU...g&name=900x900

The best thing that could happen to this guy and his family is for his hotel chain to go bankrupt. Being a former Oregonian, I am ashamed of him and his flippancy and lack of respect for the rule of law.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Jesus H. Christ someone call Walter Reed STAT. I think they pulled a switch’aroo and replaced the real Donald with his Disney World Animatronic Hall of Presidents self.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Bad feeling that we will be reading about an unfortunate accident in Brussels in the next day or two. Hope that's just paranoia, but with Trump and his oligarch/mob allies, it is not farfetched.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Did Jean Claude Van Damme testify today, too?

Trump on FoxNews re Sondland:“I don’t know him very well. He’s a guy who got put there. He came over to me. I didn’t even know THAT. He came over to me after I defeated other people.”Sondland, the Trump coffee boy representing the US Gov to half a billion people in Europe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jfreewright/status/1197278154907430916

CSPAN has a live feed....still going on at 5:30 pm EST

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

This seems interesting

Lev Parnas Helped Rep. Devin Nunes’ Investigations

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lev-pa...investigations

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information