Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1422
Like Tree2939Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    They continue to be stupid.

Trump announces rally for nonexistent day. The 26th is a Tuesday. Saturday is the 30th.

https://twitter.com/EricColumbus/status/1196518495065915392

No refunds for turning up on a Saturday!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Trump did a brief interview with NBC 10 in northern Louisiana last week. Here's the transcript of a question and answer on gun violence:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/st...26401952776192
    What polling numbers is he looking at?? More than half the country wants him impeached and the numbers rise every day.

And why does he have to pivot EVERYTHING back to himself?? I mean, I know he's a classic narcissist, but jfc, you're the president ... YOU do something about it!
    Brookie likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

We have a political memes thread, can we keep this one to news items?
    greysfang, Nevan, HWBL and 1 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Did he get the idea from Prince Andrew coz that has worked out sooooo well....

Sorry about the Wallace thing - I got it from a usually very reliable source. (What's with the "fake nudes"??????)
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

typo
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Joan Walsh (@joanwalsh) Tweeted:
    Wow, Obama's former doctor is telling @ErinBurnett that Trump is having major neurological problems, especially with "word-finding," and suggests he could be having small strokes. https://twitter.com/joanwalsh/status...456634369?s=20
    Brookie likes this.

JFC. First Devin Twitter Cow Nunes said the Dems were “seeking Trump nudes” now this?

'I've never seen anything like this': Released transcripts reveal US official who overheard call where Sondland told Trump the Ukrainian president 'loves your ass' testified conversation 'was so remarkable I remember it vividly'

• Impeachment investigators released transcripts from closed-door interviews with David Holmes and David Hale on Monday
    • Holmes, a political aide at the US Embassy in Ukraine, testified on overhearing a call between diplomat Gordon Sondland and President Trump this summer
    • He is scheduled to testify publicly Thursday about the call
    • Holmes told lawmakers behind closed doors Friday that he heard Sondland telling Trump that the president of Ukraine would do anything Trump wanted
    • He said the call was so distinctive - even extraordinary - that no one needed to refresh his memory four months later
    • Trump was pushing Ukraine to investigate his Democratic rival at the time
    • Hale, the State Department's #3 official, will testify publicly Wednesday
    • He was questioned earlier this month about the removal of the US ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch

By ASSOCIATED PRESS and MEGAN SHEETS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Who is David Holmes?

David Holmes is the Counselor for Political Affairs at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, Ukraine.
    Holmes heads the political section which among its top priority goals are to strengthen U.S.-Ukrainian bilateral ties and further integrate Ukraine into the Euro-Atlantic community by helping Ukraine consolidate its democracy, reinforce the rule of law, advance justice and anti-corruption reforms, bolster civil society, and promote a responsive, responsible government. According to the Embassy’s website the ‘Political Section’ assists in these priorities by organizing and facilitating high-level bilateral and multilateral engagements and reporting on issues affecting the bilateral relationship, including domestic political events, reforms, democratic practices, and human rights.

Yeah, Ukrainian President loves THIS. RIIIIIIIGHT.

twitchy2.0 and Jadestone like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I know it was revealed the Chris Wallace tweet was faked and we all wished it was true since well, it’s Fox. But HELL NAH Swalwell, MSNBC ain’t gonna save you on this one bro, can’t call this fake new either. Ya farted LiVE, giving a new meaning to a hot mic and The Whistleblower”

Brookie likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

How did I ever miss this shit? Has Giuliani been dry-humping Trump for so many decades that this happened? He looks like Eric Trump’s long lost ugly brother.

SchooleyVerified account @Rschooley

• Andrew Giuliani. That's it. That's the tweet.

Carol Dichtenberg@carol1111
    FollowFollow
    @carol1111

Replying to
    @Rschooley
    Is he wearing a pajama top?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-house/602110/

The younger Giuliani has served in the Office of Public Liaison, beginning as an associate director, since March 2017, making him one of the longest-serving members of the Trump administration. According to White House personnel records from 2018, he earns a salary of $90,700. The public-liaison office deals with outreach to outside coalitions, and several of the current and former administration officials I spoke to for this story said Giuliani helps arrange sports teams’ visits to the White House. (Sergio Gor, who is deputy chief of staff for Senator Rand Paul and close to Giuliani, called him a “liaison to the sports community.”) But sports-team visits are more special-occasion than scheduling staple in the business of government, especially in this White House, where many title-winning teams decline invitations to visit or
    are simply not invited at all. (Trump has, however, given a large number of awards, such as the Medal of Freedom, to sports figures.) Steve Munisteri, who was principal director of the public-liaison office and Giuliani’s supervisor from February 2017 to February 2019, told me that Giuliani fills out his time by serving as the office’s representative at White House meetings about the opioid crisis.

Others who have worked with Giuliani offered a different take on his White House tenure. “He doesn’t really try to be involved in anything,” one former senior White House official told me, speaking on the condition of anonymity in order to be candid. “He’s just having a nice time.”

Brookie likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

“How did I ever miss this shit? Has Giuliani been dry-humping Trump for so many decades that this happened? He looks like Eric Trump’s long lost ugly brother.l”

think you mean long lost “ twin” . Neither of them won the lottery in the looks department and actually I’d say Eric was uglier than this guy. It’s a toss up really

This is so pathetic. Pompeo has is such a smug jerk.

Yikes. Hale says the State Department wanted Yovanovitch to issue a public statement of loyalty to Trump - possibly on camera - in exchange for support from the department.

https://twitter.com/HelenKennedy/sta...04019206168576

Trump Ditches Flavored Vape Ban to Protect Teens After Learning His Supporters Like to Vape

By ELLIOT HANNON
    NOV 18, 20197:25 AM

Just two months ago, President Trump responded to the growing health crisis fueled by e-cigarette use, particularly among teens, by calling for a ban on flavored vaping products. Six weeks later, however, Trump indicated—without giving his reasoning—a softening in his stance on e-cigarettes. Now, just over two months after his initial statement, the initiative to ban flavored products favored by teens appears to have been completely snuffed out. Why? “As he had done so many times before,” the Washington Post reports, “Trump reversed course—this time on a plan to address a major public health problem because of worries that apoplectic vape shop owners and their customers might hurt his reelection prospects.”

There are differing opinions on the usefulness of the flavored vape ban in combatting vaping-related illness, but what isn’t ambiguous is the president’s fecklessness. After Trump came out in favor of a ban, Juul, the biggest e-cigarette maker, said it would pull its flavored products from the shelves, would stop its marketing campaign accused of targeting minors, and would refrain from lobbying against the ban. Since there is quite literally nothing the binds Donald Trump to any thought or belief or course of action, other than his own immediate self-interest, it makes sense that he twists and turns with the moment and is ultimately bowled over by whomever gets to him last.

And whether or not Juul did its own lobbying or not, the lobbying certainly happened. “Allies working for the vaping industry have told Mr. Trump of battleground state polling of his own voters that showed the issue costing him support,” according to the New York Times. “One such poll was commissioned by John McLaughlin, one of the Trump campaign pollsters, for the Vapor Technology Association. The poll, which surveyed battleground state voters who vape, showed negative results for Mr. Trump if he went ahead with a ban, and was passed around to a number of people in Mr. Trump’s circle, including Brad Parscale, his campaign manager, and senior White House officials.”

Shortly after, Trump decided against signing the one-page “decision memo,” canceling the administration’s rollout of an announcement, before coming out and saying that he didn’t want to go through with the ban that he said was really his wife and daughter’s idea anyway. The ban, which would have cleared candy, fruit, and mint flavored e-cigarettes used by some 5 million American teenagers off the shelves in 30 days, had already been vetted and cleared by federal regulators at that point. After the reversal, three administration officials told the Times, “Trump was now upset with Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, who had taken the lead in rolling out the plan.”

On Veterans Day, Trump took to Twitter in between anti-impeachment screeds to announce, essentially, he now wanted to “study” the issue more. “Will be meeting with representatives of the Vaping industry, together with medical professionals and individual state representatives, to come up with an acceptable solution to the Vaping and E-cigarette dilemma,” Trump tweeted. “Children’s health & safety, together with jobs, will be a focus!”
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-vape-ban.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

twitchy2.0 and greysfang like this.

Trump advisory board member: Women should strive to be “handmaidens,” stay out of the workplace

Trump surrogate Clarence Mason Weaver on women: “We don’t care how smart you are. We don’t care how strong you are”
    WRITTEN BY ERIC HANANOKI
    PUBLISHED 11/18/19 12:55 PM EST

CitationFrom Clarence Mason Wevaer's Facebook page.

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

The Trump campaign recently launched its “Black Voices for Trump” coalition, with President Donald Trump speaking at a rally in Atlanta, GA. The campaign also announced the members of its advisory board, which includes numerous right-wing media personalities such as radio host Herman Cain, Fox Nation hosts Diamond and Silk, and Fox News contributors Deneen Borelli and Alveda King.

The campaign lists the involvement of Clarence Mason Weaver (who usually goes by Mason Weaver in media appearances and also lists his name as Clarence A. Mason on his website), a right-wing author and purported motivational speaker. Weaver has made numerous appearances on Fox Business and Fox News over the years, including on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Fox & Friends, and Trish Regan Primetime. He attended the coalition launch in Georgia and posted on Facebook that he got to “meet the President [and] shake his hand again.” He also met Lara Trump.

One of Weaver’s philosophies is that “men and women are not equal.” In a recent video about the subject, Weaver said that women shouldn’t be “queens” because “we do not look for queens. Queens is hard work. We look for handmaidens, sweetheart. We look for a helpmate out here, girl. And no king is looking to share their kingdom.” He later suggested that if a woman isn’t as strong as he is, she should “be quiet, and be humble, and be submissive.”

His views on male and female contributions to society are summed up in a January video description, which reads: “Men have created, maintained and developed EVERY social improvement in our history. The current attack on masculinity, led by feminist and their weak beta male enablers, are attacking the very men because they hate our society. It is time for aggressive masculine men, and the women who love us, to answer.”

On his website, he wrote: “Women have won their ‘right’ to leave the home and go to work, serve in combat (no draft), serve in government and crack nearly every domain once controlled by men. So, ladies, how are your children doing? Your lack of family time, raising and nurturing them has done great harm to them.”

In a video, Weaver criticized the idea that men like educated women, stating: “We don’t care how great you are at work as the co-worker. We don’t care what kind of career you have or what your college degrees are. That’s not why we marry you, woman -- that’s not why we -- we don’t care.”
    Similarly, in a May video criticizing women for allegedly being “so masculine,” Weaver said: “We don’t care how smart you are. We don’t care how strong you are. We don’t care. It is masculine. You look like a dude. You talk like a dude.”

He’s also pointed to women reporting sexual misconduct in the workplace as a reason they shouldn’t be there.
    Weaver said in a December 2017 video that “women in the workplace use their sexuality, taking advantage of their sexuality, taking the offers of sexuality, and these women will come out against you guys.”

He then complained that a woman who is competing against a male for a promotion can tell a manager, “So-and-so molested me, so-and-so made a comment. A comment now. Folks, you can’t even say the wrong thing, hurt their feelings. And that guy will not get the promotion and no one will know why. Women are setting themselves up to be so fragile that we can’t even blow on them without them coming against us. So who wants to hire a female now?”
    He later added: “Ladies, you do not want your husband working with a female in your office nowadays because 30 years later you may have a problem.” (Overall, false reports about sexual misconduct are actually very rare.)

In a similar video, he said: “We’re not predators. We’re not rapists. But we’re aggressive people. Do we make you nervous because we’re strong and aggressive? We’re loud. I’m loud but not mean. Somebody frighten some woman and 20 years from now she’ll say, ‘Mason made me feel uncomfortable with him.’ That's why we don’t want to deal with you. That’s why we don’t want to be around you in a business. That’s why we really can’t trust ourselves to be with you because you have the power of the accusation.”

After the Access Hollywood tape in which Trump says “grab them by the pussy” was released, Weaver said of Republican critics of Trump: “Every man talks like that, every man thinks like that, and stop quivering behind the skirts of the feminists.”
    https://www.mediamatters.org/donald-...&ICID=ref_fark
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Thread Information