Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree2138Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

They’re republicans senators. Most of them do that shit for free.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    A reporter said last night that if the impeachment vote was done in private, 30 Republican Senators would vote for it because they are tired of being "blackmailed" by Trump. I bet he has dossiers on every single Republican in both the House and Senate and that's how he's keeping them in line.
    It could also be a reference to how he will berate a "wayward" Republican on Twitter and turn the base against them. Then, they gin up the "primary that candidate!" brigade.

This Administration reminds me of an old "Twilight Zone" episode where everybody is afraid to tell the truth and/or stand up to a little kid (with red hair, ironically) for fear that he will "send them to the cornfield". As a result, you have a series of adults kowtowing to, and congratulating this kid on a sequence of increasingly capricious and depraved acts. See a summary below:

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Trump HAS to have something on these people. Otherwise, how can anyone possibly support obvious criminal acts?
    They don't have to support criminal acts, they simply have to ignore or deny them. Whether he has dirt on them or not, he has a powerful base. If you want to get re-elected, and maintain your power, you bow to the chief. My point is, I doubt many of them care one whit about the law. They care about their power. And if sucking off Trump's cheeto means they get to stay in control and create the America they want, so be it.
    Brookie, Beeyotch and Kittylady like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

This Administration reminds me of an old "Twilight Zone" episode where everybody is afraid to tell the truth and/or stand up to a little kid (with red hair, ironically) for fear that he will "send them to the cornfield". As a result, you have a series of adults kowtowing to, and congratulating this kid on a sequence of increasingly capricious and depraved acts.
    You're not the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It's a bit like everyone's a character in Jerome Bixby's 'It's a Good Life' and nobody wants to end up in the cornfield, or worse.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Greg Miller (@gregpmiller) Tweeted:
    The complaint,citing multiple US officials, alleges that White House lawyers have been stuffing politically troubling records of presidential calls into highly classified storage to hide them from scrutiny throughout Trump’s presidency. This just got much bigger. https://twitter.com/gregpmiller/stat...503478785?s=17
    Brookie likes this.

Trump's remarks during a private fund raising event. Imagine spending 10k to sit and listen to this fool babble about nothing.

During 10 minutes of remarks, Trump also blasted Joe Biden as "dumb as a rock," Hunter Biden's "problems" and the "scum" press. And he proclaimed his innocence, sort of: "I didn’t do anything,” he said. “I don’t know if I’m the most innocent person in the world.”

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/statu...65958551007233

Wow via @maggieNYT
    -- Trump told a room full of U.S. diplomats that he wants to find out who the whistleblower's sources were and they were “close to a spy,” and that “in the old days” spies were dealt with differently.

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/sta...67299415396353

Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; September 26th, 2019 at 01:49 PM.

Devin Nunes says Dems want nude Trump pictures. https://www.businessinsider.com/devi...f-trump-2019-9
    Brookie and Honeythorn like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Reporter for NYT (via Twitter) claims the Whistleblower is former CIA, once assigned to the WH and has a "sophisticated understanding" of Ukranian politics.
    ShimmeringGlow and Honeythorn like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Noel Casler posted that Trump is a nasty sight when he flips out. I bet they have drugged him to keep him from lashing out in public.

“Deutsche Bank, Mr. Trump’s primary bank, has turned over emails, loan agreements and other documents related to the Trump Organization to the office of New York Attorney General Letitia James.”

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...87654968369154

The house of cards may be falling...

Devin Nunes says Dems want nude Trump pictures. https://www.businessinsider.com/devi...f-trump-2019-9

Boy, Nunes likes to project his own desires, doesn't he?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

No one wants to see Donny Dumbass naked. Hell, even his own wife doesn't want to see him naked. Nunes is a stain on our government that I wish we could kick to the curb.

Devin Nunes is wrong. (But he is the guy who sued a cow and lost, sooooooo the bar wasn't all that high to begin with)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Trump bashed the whistleblower in a private meeting that the Times reported on and an hour later they had a story online that the whistleblower was a former CIA officer. The Times are the personification of access journalism. They did someone in the White House's bidding by putting out that story.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information