Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Like Tree3898Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Elite Member

I watched clips of his interview with Chris Wallace -- he has convinced himself that our corona numbers are high because we have the best testing program. He also said he's been right more than anyone.

I can't with him.

I thought I saw a tweet that Kanye ended his Pres bid, but then saw he had a rally. If Kanye fucks this up... I want the media to completely ignore him, like they should have ignored Trump 5 years ago.

Yeah, he ended the bid to run, but then wanted his fans to sign a petition to get him on the South Carolina ballot. He's a distraction and I agree with tulip, the media needs to ignore Kanye. Especially at this moment when Trump is trying to turn the US into a martial state and that's just one of dozens of issues that deserve more attention than a narcissistic man who's clearly having a manic episode.
    Kittylady, Mivvi21, tulip and 1 others like this.

Republicans want to extend additional unemployment benefits but cut them substantially: to about $200/week for the typical worker, down from $600/week for all workers right now.More on the plan and what it would mean here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/b...-benefits.html

If you can't read the Times article, because it's behind a payroll, the reporter has a twitter feed that explains it well.

https://twitter.com/bencasselman/sta...73866156294145

The suburban housewives?

Fuck his patriarchal superiority.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

So, you know how the media is currently painting Portland as this Antifa hotbed? Well, we drove past the Federal Courthouse today, around 5pm. There was A LOT of graffiti on the courthouse, the Police HQ next door and the IRS building two blocks away. Otherwise, maybe a little more graffiti than normal downtown. Lots of people in the park across the street, selling t-shirts, water, and supplies. Totally peaceful, everyone in masks.

Certainly not a "city under siege" as has been reported by Trump. There is literally a wine bar open, with outdoor seating, on the back side of the courthouse.

Brookie likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

^^ complete word vomit.

He makes my brain hurt.

J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

20h
    Yesterday I signed four measures that will massively reduce the prices of prescription drugs, in many cases by more than 50%. Nothing like this has ever been done before because Big Pharma, with its vast power, would not let it happen. Expensive Insulin went from big dollars.....
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

20h
    ...to virtual pennies. Epi-pens went from their incredibly high, jacked up prices, to lower than their original give away bargains. Biggest price reductions in history, by far! Nothing like this has ever for our citizens, especially our Seniors. REMEMBER YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT!
    Action of a president ial candidate that is losing the vote.

REMEMBER YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT!
    Of course we remember. Obama wasn't that long ago.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

George Carlin, still relevant...

Trump blasts 'trending' section on Twitter: 'Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!'

President Trump blasted Twitter's "trending" section in a Monday tweet, calling it "really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!"
    "So disgusting to watch Twitter’s so-called 'Trending', where sooo many trends are about me, and never a good one," Trump posted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...culous-illegal

I love that he thinks it's illegal to say bad things about him and also that the President of the United States actually wrote "sooo" on a tweet. It's just a constant level of embarrassment with this guy!
    While Trump is tweeting about Twitter being sooo unfair to him there have been 147,588 deaths in the US as of today due to Trump's incompetence.
    Trixie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Action of a president ial candidate that is losing the vote.
    Waited almost 4 years to do this. Hmmmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Trump blasts 'trending' section on Twitter: 'Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!'

President Trump blasted Twitter's "trending" section in a Monday tweet, calling it "really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!"
    "So disgusting to watch Twitter’s so-called 'Trending', where sooo many trends are about me, and never a good one," Trump posted.

I love that he thinks it's illegal to say bad things about him and also that the President of the United States actually wrote "sooo" on a tweet. It's just a constant level of embarrassment with this guy!
    While Trump is tweeting about Twitter being sooo unfair to him there have been 147,588 deaths in the US as of today due to Trump's incompetence.
    Illegal? That's funny. And will of course only encourage more great trending.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post

Just so reminds me of my fave girl.

Neptunia likes this.

Thread Information