Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree2138Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The looks of people witnessing a trainwreck live......

And from the handicap seating row...all class those fuckwits.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    #Ukrainegate updateMore damning evidence“An awful lot of people” including senior officials “worked behind the scenes to hold off a Trump meeting or call with Ukrainian President...out of concern that Trump would use the conversation to press Kiev for damaging info on” Biden.

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1176672582348759040
    Well he made the call from his residence, bc he's just so sneaky. The released memo is a shitstorm - all I hear in my head is 'Down goes Barr, down goes Barr' (first of 8 calls between the 2 was 10 days before Barr testified and Kamela questioned on whether anyone in the WH has asked him to open an investigation into someone and he answered by debating the meaning of the word 'suggest')
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

That transcript isn't running entirely true in my mind. First of all, Trumpy is far, far too coherent and the Ukrainian President sounds like one of those conversations that Trump always repeats to his crowds but nobody ever remembers having with him.
    twitchy2.0, mostroop, fgg and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

it is most definitely not a transcript, it is the best the WH could spin in a report of the call - which should tell you how bad the real call actually was. After Nixon, those calls aren't recorded anymore but there are usually multiple people listening in who tend to make contemporaneous reports - and should get most to of the details (except what needs to be sharpied)
    Kittylady, Mivvi21 and greysfang like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

From the Twitter World:
    Brandi Buchman
    @BBuchman_CNS 23m
    BREAKING: The Senate has voted 54-41 to terminate President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency at the southern border and to stop the diversion of military funds to pay for a wall along the border.
    Story to come for @CourthouseNews
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    it is most definitely not a transcript, it is the best the WH could spin in a report of the call - which should tell you how bad the real call actually was. After Nixon, those calls aren't recorded anymore but there are usually multiple people listening in who tend to make contemporaneous reports - and should get most to of the details (except what needs to be sharpied)
    Yeah, I heard it described on the radio as being "an approximation of the conversation".

Even when being forced to admit wrongdoing they have to fluff the fools ego.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The white house accidentally emailed out their talking points to Democrats: https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/11...9%2Findex.html
    Brookie likes this.

this is the second time today i've found myself exclaiming 'holy fucking shitballs'. they can't even spell zelensky right.
    the level of incompetence is staggering.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Barr's exchange here with Kamala Harris followed an April 21st call with Zelensky.

Aaron Rupar@atrupar

.@SenKamalaHarris

Has the president or anyone at the White House ever asked or suggested you open an investigation into anyone?
    BARR: ..... ah .....
    HARRIS: Seems like something you should be able to answer
    BARR: I don't know .......

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1176872378737025025?s=20

i know kamala's not getting the nomination but if the dems win in 2020, she should be attorney general.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Trump, during bilateral media availability with Ukrainian president, says "I know a lot of people from Ukraine. They're great people. I owned something called the Miss Universe pageants years ago ... we had a winner from Ukraine ... it's a country with tremendous potential."

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1176925475479982080

I'm done with the crazy today. Time for me to actually do some work.

Trump: "Nancy Pelosi, as far as I'm concerned, unfortunately, she's no longer the Speaker of the House"

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/stat...28777886162944

Well, as far as the Constitution is concerned you don't really get a choice in the matter, Donny.

I owned something called the Miss Universe pageants years ago ... we had a winner from Ukraine ... it's a country with tremendous potential."
    Potential=tits
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

This moron lies simply because he can. There has been no Miss Universe winner from Ukraine, at least not since Donny Dumbass took over the pageant in 1996. He lies like breathing. Something is seriously wrong with him, and unfortunately, he is inflicting his mental instability on the entire world. People that voted for this con man should have their voter registration revoked, because they are obviously too fucking stupid to make sound decisions when they vote. Our lives are like living in one of his shitty reality TV shows. It's all so fucking exhausting.

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information