Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree2138Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The looks of people witnessing a trainwreck live......

The moment Wooly Willy and Marilyn Munster saw their chances of running in 2024 go swirling down Fat Donny’s solid gold toilet. Derp! Better get out the plunger guys!

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Chopper noise makes it very hard to hear questions for WH staff stenographer who keeps the official record. I was wearing a microphone so we know specifically what I asked the president that is not reflected in the WH transcript. Here is a side by side.

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/1176488592857882624
    Except European nations HAVE paid out on their commitment so that excuse doesn't fly with anyone able to fact check.
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Interesting...there was spin going around last night that the complaint was much ado about nothing and the Democrats were overreacting. No one is supposed to have read the complaint except the IG, so why does the WH have it? If it's nothing, why not release it so that Trump can laugh at the rule of law again? They are scrambling now to cover up for the fool because they know it's bad.

White House only wants to send Congress a ‘redacted version’ of whistleblower complaint on Trump: NYT

https://mobile.twitter.com/RawStory/status/1176682673600905217
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Interesting...there was spin going around last night that the complaint was much ado about nothing and the Democrats were overreacting. No one is supposed to have read the complaint except the IG, so why does the WH have it? If it's nothing, why not release it so that Trump can laugh at the rule of law again? They are scrambling now to cover up for the fool because they know it's bad.
    Anybody who claims it is much ado about nothing is literally just posturing for the low-IQ segment. DJT already admitted, in public, to asking a foreign nation for help with his election. And so did Giuliani. It could begin and end right there, quite frankly. However, the transcript and the whistleblower complaint would be additional corroborating evidence, that could also include bribery or extortion.

They're preparing to pin the whole thing on Giuliani and I don't think he's going to let them. Bolton is having his revenge with all of the leaks. I think Trump is going to come to regret forcing him to resign.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I heard someone else say that, too. Except that Giuliani doesn't have the power to stop already approved military aide from going to the Ukraine. Someone said that Mulvaney is responsible for that. And Kurt Volker approved Giuliani's trip. And DJT already he said he asked about the investigation. It looks like there are a pretty good number of people involved here in addition to Giuliani.

The looks of people witnessing a trainwreck live......

These idiots being in the handicapped section captures this presidency in a nutshell

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by albatross View Post
    Impeachment doesn't require 2/3 of the Senate. It requires a simple majority of the House. The problem is that Impeachment is similar to an indictment - it's a statement of charges.

The trial on those charges would occur in the Senate, and that requires 2/3 majority to convict. However, there is even a question of whether Mitch McConnell would allow a trial, and it's not clear that the Senate can be forced to have a trial.
    That’s what I meant. Yes, Congress can launch the process but without a senate majority they can’t convict so it’s only worth it if democrats can be sure it will help them not hurt them during the 2020 elections. You’re not getting rid of trump through a trial because establishment republicans may hate trump but let him stay because his base is huge and unwavering and because they control the senate and it allows them to do what they want and trump so far has appointed whoever they want to the courts.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It doesn't matter - they are obligated to do it. He already admitted publicly to soliciting the help of a foreign government to help him in an election. What are we going to do? Just sit there and pretend that didn't happen? Plus, there is the halting of military aid right before. The lack of an explanation for that even to Mitch McConnell, who said he asked twice about it with no response from the Administration. You cannot ignore this or let it pass. Cannot.
    Brookie likes this.

#Ukrainegate updateMore damning evidence“An awful lot of people” including senior officials “worked behind the scenes to hold off a Trump meeting or call with Ukrainian President...out of concern that Trump would use the conversation to press Kiev for damaging info on” Biden.

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1176672582348759040

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It doesn't matter - they are obligated to do it. He already admitted publicly to soliciting the help of a foreign government to help him in an election. What are we going to do? Just sit there and pretend that didn't happen? Plus, there is the halting of military aid right before. The lack of an explanation for that even to Mitch McConnell, who said he asked twice about it with no response from the Administration. You cannot ignore this or let it pass. Cannot.
    I know you’re probably right. But I just don’t see how it will make even the slightest difference. I guess I just don’t think any number of smoking guns will ever make Mitch the turtle and his demons actually start caring about the rule of law. Honestly unless the economy starts tanking, I have no hope the US will ever get rid of trump and the republicans before 2024, and by then the courts will be so stacked with troglodyte judges you’ll have lost any chance at progress for at least a generation.
    Last edited by sputnik; September 25th, 2019 at 06:17 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Oddsmakers say Trump Republicans senators won't vote to impeach Trump. I believe all bets are off. Most Republican senators privately hate him & his power over them. If they believe, by banding together, they can push him out, I think there is a very reasonable chance they will.

https://twitter.com/tonyschwartz/sta...18083764658178

Senate republicans won’t do that because if trump is convicted, it hurts all republicans and they will lose big in 2020. They may hate trump but they hate having their power taken away even more.
    Kittylady and tulip like this.

You know Fat Donny is knee-deep in shit when Fox News own expert can’t defend him to please the dip-shit host. This dumber than dirt Fox host is so obsessed to deflect Donny’s crimes by making it about Biden. The expert is like, “look this will probably be the end of Biden’s career but this does NOT absolve what the CURRENT president has done.” The brain dead host doesn't miss a beat and doesn't even acknowledge the damming statement he just made about Trump and says “Biden’s career is over?” JFC.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information