Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Like Tree1798Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    Trump exposes voter fraud!

Breaking via WaPo: President Trump tried to register to vote in Florida using an out-of-state address.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...757492224?s=21
    I got sidetracked...

Bill Avera
    @avera_bill

2h
    Replying to
    @kylegriffin1
    Not only this, he listed Mar a Lago as his residence in Florida. The only problem is that in an agreement with the city to change into a private club, it was agreed that NO ONE could stay there more than 21 days spread out over 3 nonconsecutive visits.

Matt Lewis
    @mattklewis

Jun 2
    Something changed last night. I am hearing from conservative friends and relatives in states like WV, VA, and SC who are finally done with Trump. One is writing in "Romney-Mattis." Another one is voting Biden. He just told me, "I want him [Trump] crushed."

Bill Kristol
    @BillKristol

19h
    NEW: "This November, End Trump's American Carnage."

The ad, from Republican Voters Against Trump, is airing on Fox News and is being promoted digitally in key states.

@RVAT2020
    0:37
    2.2M views
    Republicans against Trump? Who knew....

Gerald Connolly is requesting doc from the secret service (or SS as they should be called now).

James M. Murray
    Director
    United States Secret Service
    950 H Street, N.W., Suite 7800
    Washington, D.C. 20223
    Dear Director Murray,
    I write to request documents and information regarding disturbing reports that the United States Secret Service
    was involved in, and may have directed, the use of tear gas and rubber bullets against peaceful protesters outside of the
    White House for the purposes of facilitating a photo opportunity for President Donald Trump.
    On the evening of June 1, 2020, protesters were gathered around Lafayette Square north of the White House
    exercising their Constitutional right to peaceably assemble. According to reports, “The protesters were removed from the
    Lafayette Square area across from the White House, apparently to clear the way for the president to walk to St. John's
    Church, where he posed briefly for photographers, holding a Bible.”1
    While the Secret Service is tasked with protecting the President of the United States, it is not a tool of fascism,
    and the conduct and operations of the Secret Service cannot be allowed to infringe upon the Constitutional rights of the
    American people for the purposes of serving the President’s personal vanity.
    It is my hope that the men and women of the Secret Service remain safe and are never put in the untenable
    position of needlessly targeting their fellow citizens with violence.
    To better understand the role of the Secret Service in the events of June 1, 2020, please provide the following
    documents by June 15, 2020:
    1. All documents or communications regarding the President’s trip to St. John’s Church on June 1, 2020.
    2. All documents or communications regarding personnel who have objected to the targeting of peaceful protestors.
    3. All documents related to the policies of the Secret Service governing the treatment of peaceful protesters.
    4. All documents related to the policies of the Secret Service regarding orders given by the President of the United
    States that require the Secret Service to violate the Constitutional rights of Americans.
    Thank you for your prompt attention to this important request.
    Sincerely,
    Gerald E. Connolly
    Member of Congress
    11th District, Virginia
    needmeds likes this.

The new spokesclown compared the head clown to Churchill today. She's not lying, for once.

He's building his fence - around the White House. Chicken shit.
    lindsaywhit and Mivvi21 like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    He's building his fence - around the White House. Chicken shit.
    Next thing you know there will be a moat with alligators in it.
    Brookie likes this.

And then he'll say he wasn't actually building a fence, he was just studying how the paints holds in the summer. Like he was in the bunker to just check if the AC was working fine XD
    needmeds, tulip, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Evangelical preacher Franklin Graham claimed that since Trump was a “man of God,” he may have been down there for spiritual reasons.

“Trump is a man of God and he may have gone to the bunker for a quiet moment to pray,” said Graham in Charisma magazine.
    However, on Twitter, Trump is being widely mocked with hashtags such as #bunkerbitch and #bunkerbaby.

https://thebiznews.org/2020/06/03/graham-trump-may-have-gone-to-the-bunker-to-pray/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This fool.

Brookie likes this.

I guess "do better" is the new "be best."
    Brookie likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Evangelical preacher Franklin Graham claimed that since Trump was a “man of God,” he may have been down there for spiritual reasons.

“Trump is a man of God and he may have gone to the bunker for a quiet moment to pray,” said Graham in Charisma magazine.
    However, on Twitter, Trump is being widely mocked with hashtags such as #bunkerbitch and #bunkerbaby.

https://thebiznews.org/2020/06/03/graham-trump-may-have-gone-to-the-bunker-to-pray/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
    I just LOVE that you have "bitch" listed in the tags below that article
    needmeds and OrangeSlice like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I guess "do better" is the new "be best."
    ^^^ Literally, this was the exchange:

Q: How can the police do better?

A: They have to do better.
    OrangeSlice likes this.

He's just getting an idea of what it's going to be like after he dies, because if there is a hell, this man deserves to go there.
    needmeds and Labelwhore like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    I just LOVE that you have "bitch" listed in the tags below that article
    What!? how do I not see the tags anymore?

Don't know if this was posted yet:

Jared Yates Sexton

@JYSexton

2 jun.
    In this fever dream, paranoid reality, Trump is a holy warrior, the last stand against a New World Order coup and the triumph of Satan over God in the holy country of America.He has played this role to full effect and has been embraced as a faulty messiah.48/

Trump, himself, studied with Cult of the Shining City preacher Norman Vincent Peale, who furthered the idea that wealth and power were proof of God's favor.Peale actually officiated Trump's marriage and was instrumental in his business philosophy.49/

Peale's philosophy of "The Power of Positive Thinking" is why Trump is so delusional. He has to control reality and deny anything that makes him feel vulnerable or a failure.This is Trump's only religion, the religion that he is a godly being enjoying God's favor.50/

Trump's posing with the Bible yesterday was a signal that he is the holy warrior, the "chosen one" that many have called him. It's to prepare the Cult of the Shining City followers for what they'll see as a holy war of America, God's chosen nation, against Satan's forces.51/

Notice this comment from Jenna Ellisa. "Legitimate Authority," the idea that law is handed down by God "Nihilistic postmodern society that denies objective truth." This is straight from Francis Schaeffer's books on the dangers of liberals and need for a theocratic regime

It's unclear how much of this Trump grasps, but he is a natural cult leader. He needs their adoration and worship, and undoubtedly views himself as a living messiah.This is a power grab, a desperate move, but Cult of the Shining City followers heard him loud and clear.

I'm not sure what comes next. At best, it's a rallying cry for public support from his evangelical base. At worst, it's a call to violence. It's only a matter of time until we find out, but we have to brace ourselves and understand what's happening.
    If you need to share something more compact, this is the rundown I did for @newrepublic
    detailing the Cult of the Shining City, a Neo-Confederate, white-identity, apocalyptic evangelicalism

I found this all out doing research for my new book American Rule.I grew up in this cult and was raised to believe its teaching, but I didn't understand what was happening until I started examining the history and then all the puzzle pieces fell.
    None of this is to say we're going to have an apocalyptic race war, but you need to understand that Trump was sending that message to his followers in the Cult of the Shining City, that he is a messiah figure and they are entering a holy war.It could end very, very badly.
    Please, I'm begging you to tell people about this.The American Right is infected with Neo-Confederate apocalypticism. Many of them are looking to realize a white Christian ethnostate or hasten the end of the world.These are extremely dangerous people.
    PS/ If you want to see this in action, watch the documentary Jesus Camp immediately, where a church leader calls for white Christians to embrace the tactics of al Qaeda. It is a stirring glimpse into the phenomenon I'm talking about here and the reality many of us lived through.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

A Christian man of God???

He's more likely to be the Anti-Christ.
    tulip, HWBL, Kittylady and 6 others like this.

Thread Information