Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree1741Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Trump on George Floyd: "I feel very, very badly. That’s a very shocking sight." He adds, "That was a very, very bad thing that I saw. I saw it last night and I didn't like it...what I saw was not good. Very bad."

"very" makes up 16% of the words in this utterance.

I wonder about Kellyanne and George's marriage dynamics!

The Minneapolis State Police just straight up ARRESTED CNN's Omar Jimenez @OmarJimenez
    on live TV. He was literally complying. On camera. The white reporter was not arrested. He reported throughout the entire thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He doubled down and retweeted it from the official White House account and Twitter flagged that one too!
    Kittylady, Brookie and Tiny Pixie like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Wow Swifty!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Good for Taylor. She has 86 million twitter followers, that's 6 million more than Trump has, he probably hates that.

Good for twitter. Trump violates their terms of service with zero repercussions. It's about time they put him in check. Twitter is a multi billion dollar company, I'm sure they've had a team of lawyers preparing for this day.

I find it disgusting that the black CNN reporter and his crew (one white and one hispanic) were arrested while down a block another white CNN reporter was just asked to move.
    Trixie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

I don't remember her being political in the past. Not that I'm a big follower, but I thought she really didn't, and that's a pretty strong statement.
    tulip likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If I remember correctly, she's voiced her politics a few times and is not a fan of Trump or his cronies. I think she usually stays pretty quiet.

Ha, well if her fans vote--they are old enough now, shouldn't they be?--she could make a difference. Go Swifty, save us!

183k retweets, 728k likes, 37k responses. I only read the first page, of course some Trumpies who will never bring their daughters to her concerts again! But a lot positive too. Mixed bag.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Good for Taylor. She has 86 million twitter followers, that's 6 million more than Trump has, he probably hates that.
    Taylor Swift is everything Trump hates - female, opinionated, Liberal, richer than him and not afraid to take action against perverted dickwads who think they are entitled to grab an unwelcome handful.

I'm only surprised that he hasn't gone into a foam flecked frenzy attacking her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ Give it time. He's on tv now announcing US will no longer fund WHO and bitching about China.
    Kittylady, lindsaywhit and tulip like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Give it time. He's on tv now announcing US will no longer fund WHO and bitching about China.
    That's funny considering that he's (supposed to have) loans from China to keep him personally afloat.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    That's funny considering that he's (supposed to have) loans from China to keep him personally afloat.
    China totally gets saying one thing and doing the complete opposite.

BTW, I just spent about a minute on Taylor Swift's Twitter page. Amazing. First time I've ever watched the likes increase by the thousands while you are watching. Last time I saw it was 890.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    You know how your phone pipes up with "How was your shopping experience at ________?" when you walk in the door from that store? Yeah, your phone knows who you are, where you were/are, and who you were with.
    Who we're with???? How?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Ha, well if her fans vote--they are old enough now, shouldn't they be?--she could make a difference. Go Swifty, save us!
    Oh you made me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Taylor Swift is everything Trump hates - female, opinionated, Liberal, richer than him and not afraid to take action against perverted dickwads who think they are entitled to grab an unwelcome handful.

I'm only surprised that he hasn't gone into a foam flecked frenzy attacking her.
    I didn't know that about her. Okay!

Did my research - Obama at 118 million followers - SO glad to know that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...itter_accounts
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Thread Information