Page 205 of 221 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3304
Like Tree7146Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^ He doesn't understand English either. Although I have to give Trump a little (very little) credit here. Even when I was still a registered Republican, I hated big Pharma. I cannot tell you how many times I was waiting in a doctor's office and the drug rep comes pushing through with loads of food for the staff and tons of samples sizes of drugs they're pushing. And some time ago, Trump was in front of a camera for something and he said that we paid 60% more on average (as customers) for prescription drugs from US drug companies than any other foreign country spent. That's bullshit and the drug lobbying (and lots of other industries that use lobbying) needs to be outlawed. When I read or saw that part from Trump, I remembered I looked it up (because in my eyes, everything he says is a lie of some sort) and it was in fact true. I think the country that was paying the least for drugs that US pharmaceutical companies sold was Germany.
    Lol if you think Trump is on the side of the little guy fighting big bad drug companies. The only reason he'd rip into them is if he isn't personally making money from them - if they were lining his pockets he'd be claiming they were undercharging.
    mostroop, Mivvi21, czb and 6 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

RE: CHLOROQUINE-

In the past few minutes I remember a serious incident that happened to a former co-worker. Her daughter and son-in-law didn't 'go on holidays' they 'travelled'. They went to some awesome countries. Anyway, they were off on their travels, about ten years ag, and they each had to take a course of Chloroquine prior to departure. I can't remember where they were going but a few days into their holiday the young man began exhibiting unusual behaviours. He became paranoid, kept saying he was being followed by spies. Then over a matter of days he became very psychotic and had to be taken urgently to hospital. I believe he even tried to jump out of his hotel window. Anyway, they had to return him home by air ambulance. It took him several months to get back to normal. This drug is very potent. I doubt that any pharmacist would even take one tablet! It also has other serious side effects such as heart arrhythmias. Taking this drug whilst suffering Covid 19 could be very problematic in those with severe symptoms because one of the biggest causes of death in Covid 19 patients is heart failure.
    Novice, Nevan and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Breaking: Stephanie Grisham is out as WH press secretary. She is leaving the job without ever having briefed the press.

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/statu...22475782606848

Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; April 7th, 2020 at 09:10 AM.
    Brookie, twitchy2.0 and Honeythorn like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Lol if you think Trump is on the side of the little guy fighting big bad drug companies. The only reason he'd rip into them is if he isn't personally making money from them - if they were lining his pockets he'd be claiming they were undercharging.
    YES.

proof of this is when he appointed gottlieb as head of the FDA. yes. a former VC as head of the FDA. hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^ He doesn't understand English either. Although I have to give Trump a little (very little) credit here. Even when I was still a registered Republican, I hated big Pharma. I cannot tell you how many times I was waiting in a doctor's office and the drug rep comes pushing through with loads of food for the staff and tons of samples sizes of drugs they're pushing. And some time ago, Trump was in front of a camera for something and he said that we paid 60% more on average (as customers) for prescription drugs from US drug companies than any other foreign country spent. That's bullshit and the drug lobbying (and lots of other industries that use lobbying) needs to be outlawed. When I read or saw that part from Trump, I remembered I looked it up (because in my eyes, everything he says is a lie of some sort) and it was in fact true. I think the country that was paying the least for drugs that US pharmaceutical companies sold was Germany.

Darwinism at its best.
    Most of the Arab countries have free healthcare and some of it is the best in the world.

https://stepfeed.com/the-5-best-arab...e-systems-0870

Is it Brunei where they not only pay for your medical bills, but will fly you out to other countries to get the best treatments you can get?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Is it Brunei where they not only pay for your medical bills, but will fly you out to other countries to get the best treatments you can get?
    Google says they send you to Singapore
    Brookie likes this.

Trump removes independent watchdog for coronavirus funds, upending oversight panel

The move comes as Trump makes a broad push against inspectors general scrutinizing his actions.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...t-panel-171943

Didn't he promise not to take any of the Coronavirus business stimulus money? I wonder how much of that money from those funds will end up updating the decor at Mar-a-lago or keeping his hotels afloat now that there's no one there to scrutinize his actions!

I read earlier that the OIG (which is supposed to be completely unpartisan) released information that other WH scientists agreed with and Trump flipped out. So he's not going to be happy until only his people are in upper positions, where other recent presidents often kept people from different administrations.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Brookie and Nevan like this.

Elite Member

The man is gas lighting us all. I just read that he's now saying that he did realize how bad the pandemic would be, but it is his job to be the nation's cheerleader and not cause undue panic. GMAFB

This situation is actually giving him daily time in front of the public. He's going to end up coming out of this smelling like a rose. UGH.

Gold Member

Bernie Sanders is ending his presidential run.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    Bernie Sanders is ending his presidential run.

?!!!!!! da fug ?

He turned down a massive number of tests from the WHO in the beginning of this mess. He does NOTHING but lie. Even when there's no reason to lie.

Maybe the other nations will give Trump a bill for his rogue WHO nonpayment like he did with them in the beginning of his administration for NATO.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    ?!!!!!! da fug ?
    I knew this was coming. He was way behind Biden before covid-19 hit. If we didn't have this pandemic, I think he would have ended it even earlier.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Thread Information