Page 204 of 221 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3304
Like Tree7146Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

The U.S. had a program - PREDICT - that identified lethal viruses abroad to prevent their spread to the U.S..

It had found 1,200 viruses (and 160 coronaviruses) in 10 years.

It was actively working in China.

Two months before the Wuhan outbreak, Trump shut the program down.

The program cost $200mil. Coronavirus has cost $trillions and thousands of lives. That was an excellent ROI that trump totally screwed with. His idiocy as a businessman are on full display.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Froogy like this.

Captain Crozier Tests Positive for Covid-19

https://twitter.com/kim/status/1246850220513624065?s=20

They called a lid on press coverage today because the clown wasn't going to do any crazy babbling at a briefing, but now a press conference is scheduled for 7:00. Why does he want to screw with 60 Minutes tonight?

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/12467...jpg&name=small

I really think he’s getting more and more scared. Which makes him more dangerous.
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

He needs to stop being aired
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    He needs to stop being aired
    He needs to stop breathing air.

Did you see the clip where he refused to let Fauci answer a question about the effectiveness of the hydro -- blah, blah anti-malaria "miracle cure" that Trump has stockpiled?

My hate for him, which I didn't think could get any stronger, has during this crisis. Does he not understand that the federal government is supposed to come in and help the states when things are too big for them? No, he ridicules them and says the governor can't do his job. The federal stockpile... who do they think they are stockpiling for? Just Trump and his family?

I know he's going to get re-elected and I can't handle it. Arghhh.
    Labelwhore, Brookie, Nevan and 1 others like this.

Some of President Trump's allies worry that with millions of newly unemployed Americans poised to lose coverage during the coronavirus pandemic, a lack of a plan for those in need will be a political liability in his re-election bid.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

I love how our president and his allies consider the crushing hardships the American people are enduring from this crisis a POLITICAL LIABILITY that impacts HIM! Their lack of empathy is astonishing!

Republican fundraiser looks to cash in on coronavirus

A longtime campaign operative informed clients that he was leaving politics behind for a new line of work: selling critical medical supplies.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-152184

Starting a new business is very AmericanThe question here is: "how did Mike Gula, a longtime GOP fundraiser, get his hands on so much equipment & supplies that not even the states seem to be able to procure?"

tulip, Brookie, Jadestone and 1 others like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    He needs to stop breathing air.

Did you see the clip where he refused to let Fauci answer a question about the effectiveness of the hydro -- blah, blah anti-malaria "miracle cure" that Trump has stockpiled?

My hate for him, which I didn't think could get any stronger, has during this crisis. Does he not understand that the federal government is supposed to come in and help the states when things are too big for them? No, he ridicules them and says the governor can't do his job. The federal stockpile... who do they think they are stockpiling for? Just Trump and his family?

I know he's going to get re-elected and I can't handle it. Arghhh.
    He’s stockpiling so he can sell the stuff to the highest bidder and so he can send it to swing states which will make him look like the messiah for his “gracious” acts.

Coronavirus: Pastor who decried 'hysteria' dies after attending Mardi Gras

By Aleem MaqboolBBC News, Washington

Pastor Landon Spradlin wasn't worried about coronavirus when he went to New Orleans to preach during Mardi Gras. A month later he was dead.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52157824

This stupid Trump supporter went to Mardi Gras to convert the heathen and caught the virus he thought was overhyped by "agenda-driven media" Then he drove back from N.O. feeling very sick and ended up collapsing in North Carolina and died there. Think about all the people this guy infected all during that route! Fucking Trump supporters!

Last edited by Neptunia; April 6th, 2020 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Because though and thought are two different words!
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

*takes notes* Hysteria can be fatal.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    President "It's all a hoax" has apparently ripped in Boris Johnson for his handling of the pandemic.

I fucking hate Johnson but holy fuck! The level of delusion here is off the charts!
    Bojo's handling of this was appalling - if we did that we'd be sacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    BREAKING: Panic in White House as scientists confirm loss of taste could be symptom of COVID-19

He never had any taste to start with .
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    That skit was funny...even down to the food choices. In case anyone's interested...

That is fucking awesom!!!

Daniel Dale

@ddale8

Trump says pharmaceutical executives speak a language most people don't even understand, but he understands some.

5:44 PM Apr 6, 2020Twitter Web Client

English.
    Brookie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^^^ He doesn't understand English either. Although I have to give Trump a little (very little) credit here. Even when I was still a registered Republican, I hated big Pharma. I cannot tell you how many times I was waiting in a doctor's office and the drug rep comes pushing through with loads of food for the staff and tons of samples sizes of drugs they're pushing. And some time ago, Trump was in front of a camera for something and he said that we paid 60% more on average (as customers) for prescription drugs from US drug companies than any other foreign country spent. That's bullshit and the drug lobbying (and lots of other industries that use lobbying) needs to be outlawed. When I read or saw that part from Trump, I remembered I looked it up (because in my eyes, everything he says is a lie of some sort) and it was in fact true. I think the country that was paying the least for drugs that US pharmaceutical companies sold was Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Coronavirus: Pastor who decried 'hysteria' dies after attending Mardi Gras

By Aleem MaqboolBBC News, Washington

Pastor Landon Spradlin wasn't worried about coronavirus when he went to New Orleans to preach during Mardi Gras. A month later he was dead.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52157824

This stupid Trump supporter went to Mardi Gras to convert the heathen and caught the virus he thought was overhyped by "agenda-driven media" Then he drove back from N.O. feeling very sick and ended up collapsing in North Carolina and died there. Think about all the people this guy infected all during that route! Fucking Trump supporters!

Darwinism at its best.
    We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    *takes notes* Hysteria can be fatal.
    Stupidity too
    twitchy2.0 and mostroop like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Thread Information