Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree2138Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

"Very solid #Dem House leadership source just confirmed to me that @SpeakerPelosi
    will announce a formal impeachment inquiry this afternoon and imply that she herself favors impeachment of @realDonaldTrump
    ."

https://twitter.com/howardfineman/st...39782861729792
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

twitchy2.0, needmeds, fgg and 6 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Trump to a UN luncheon: "The United Nations is an institution with more potential than virtually any other institution I can think of. It’s called the potential of war, which is bad, and peace, which is great. And I think we’ve been doing a great job on the peace aspect of it.”

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1176555009150001155?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post

although it has zero chance of success because 2/3 of the senate would have to vote in favour.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

You have to draw a line somewhere, though. I read an article today that basically said that skating with relative impunity on the Mueller investigation apparently gave him the hubris to execute the Ukraine debacle. I think Democrats' passivity in response to all the other stuff also emboldened him.
    fgg, C_is_for_Cookie and Trixie like this.

Both Republicans (I'm placing more blame on them) and Democrats are to blame in their lack to response to Trumps MANY overreaches because they are afraid to go against their party. It's emboldened Trump to feel like he's untouchable.

Too many have allowed his behavior to go unchecked. He won't get impeached but he damn well deserves to have the process started and investigated.

Trump, speaking of the reception Modi received at the stadium event on Sunday, said this of the Indian PM: "He's like an American version of Elvis."

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1176561477731409920

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    You have to draw a line somewhere, though. I read an article today that basically said that skating with relative impunity on the Mueller investigation apparently gave him the hubris to execute the Ukraine debacle. I think Democrats' passivity in response to all the other stuff also emboldened him.
    agree. but it's a tough choice to make because despite pulling shit no US president has ever pulled before, being a pathological liar and senile and a fascist and a total disaster, his 40% support hasn't budged one inch and neither has his support among republicans in the senate. and there's the huge risk that an attempted impeachment could backfire and cost democrats the election
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    agree. but it's a tough choice to make because despite pulling shit no US president has ever pulled before, being a pathological liar and senile and a fascist and a total disaster, his 40% support hasn't budged one inch and neither has his support among republicans in the senate. and there's the huge risk that an attempted impeachment could backfire and cost democrats the election
    I'm not sure it's a tough choice any more - it looks like the story and the potential illegality continues to grow and potentially involve more Administration officials. As an example, I just read that Bob Menendez said that $392 Million in duly appropriate funds were blocked, with no explanation to the Senate committee he is on, right before the phone call with Zelensky. The President doesn't block the funds directly. Somebody else does. Somebody who will be identified and now dragged into testifying what he or she was directed to do - and by whom. My gut feeling is that people are going to be flipping. Even Giuliani is now going back and forth between saying he was doing some of this stuff of his own accord, and now saying he was directed by someone at the State Department.

The Senate could very well try him and find him not guilty, but they would be swallowing poison to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    "Very solid #Dem House leadership source just confirmed to me that @SpeakerPelosi
    will announce a formal impeachment inquiry this afternoon and imply that she herself favors impeachment of @realDonaldTrump
    ."

https://twitter.com/howardfineman/st...39782861729792
    Fuck pelosi. Too little too late.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

So, you don't want her to do it now?

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Trump, speaking of the reception Modi received at the stadium event on Sunday, said this of the Indian PM: "He's like an American version of Elvis."

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1176561477731409920

I've often wondered what Elvis would have been like if he had been American.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I've often wondered what Elvis would have been like if he had been American.
    I read your post before I read what you quoted and I was very confused.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So, you don't want her to do it now?

yep, it needs to be done, it just doesn't redeem Nancy one little bit. She needs to be voted out.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    yep, it needs to be done, it just doesn't redeem Nancy one little bit. She needs to be voted out.
    I'm not happy either.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information