Page 197 of 221 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3304
Like Tree7146Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Silver Member

I cannot take how much airtime Dumpy is getting. He is loving it, except when he is pressed hard, and then reacts like a toddler throwing a fit. It makes me sick to my stomach. He gets to hold his own "free airtime" rally every single day, and I think he is becoming addicted to it.

Silver Member

"Don't call the woman in Michigan." Un-fucking-believable. That's how you refer to the governor of a state? He hates intelligent women who don't bow down to him and kiss his big, fat orange a s.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    "Don't call the woman in Michigan." Un-fucking-believable. That's how you refer to the governor of a state? He hates intelligent women who don't bow down to him and kiss his big, fat orange a s.
    Look at this piece of shit degrade this female bad-ass reporter. His such a fucking ugly little piglet with a small mushroom dick complex the way he rages against women.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

ABC's Jon Karl: Will everyone who needs one be able to get a ventilator?Trump: "Look, look. Don't be a cutie pie."

I'm done for the week. Time for a damn cocktail.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Look at this piece of shit degrade this female bad-ass reporter. His such a fucking ugly little piglet with a small mushroom dick complex the way he rages against women.

Wow.

He is such an embarrassment to the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    He is such an embarrassment to the ...
    ...human race.
    czb, Beeyotch, Neptunia and 11 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Multiple sources tell ABC News, Pres. Trump turned to former Yankee Alex Rodriguez for advice this week. A source close to Rodriguez described the call as “pleasant” adding that Trump was seeking thoughts from ARod about the coronavirus response.

CeFaan Kim, ABC News NYC

I don't understand this one at all!! Even for Trump, what the fuck?!

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Multiple sources tell ABC News, Pres. Trump turned to former Yankee Alex Rodriguez for advice this week. A source close to Rodriguez described the call as “pleasant” adding that Trump was seeking thoughts from ARod about the coronavirus response.

CeFaan Kim, ABC News NYC

I don't understand this one at all!! Even for Trump, what the fuck?!
    Um, what?

We're talking about this guy, yes?

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What the fuck does some roided up, former MLB player know about the issue at hand with the Coronavirus? Donny Dickhead is so damn stupid, inept and totally unqualified for the presidency, that after he is gone we must enact measures that will keep this shit from EVER happening again. I just cannot believe this is where we are as a country.

I don't even know how to respond to that information. I mean, he could call me and I'll be glad to share my medical advice. I once had a Fisher Price doctor's kit as a child.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't even know how to respond to that information. I mean, he could call me and I'll be glad to share my medical advice. I once had a Fisher Price doctor's kit as a child.

I ate a Popeye’s chicken sandwich before the lockdown, so dipshit can call me and we can bond over our love for greasy fried food, lol NOT. Trump’s better off having a passing mental patient whisper the Coronavirus antidote in his ear, than to have that greased-up walking STD factory give him “advice.”

Here is how I imagined their call would sound like: “Tell me A-Rod, or should I just call you A or just Rod? Anyway, I need your advice. You are a tremendous celebrity but also very knowledgeable about Jenny’s rocks, so can you help me bring back the economy? You see, I want to bring back the economy on Easter, yes, Easter! Easter is a very special day for me. It’s very special because that’s the day Jesus rose from the dead, and it was such a beautiful thing to see Jesus rise up, it was almost is tremendous as the day I won the election. You see, many people were saying I would never win the election. The fake news media said I could never become president, and I did! I’ve had the best Economy in the history of the world....and....what were we talking about again? A virus? What Virus?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Uh, sure. I guess what's next is asking Pete Rose about how to stop the Astros from cheating.
    tulip, Mivvi21, mostroop and 1 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Uh, sure. I guess what's next is asking Pete Rose about how to stop the Astros from cheating.
    No... that would actually make a sort of twisted sense.

czb

was Arod ever on the apprentice? is that the connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    I for sure did not. During the Iowa caucus, I received no less than 10 texts a day from campaigners.
    If you are registered for a party in order to caucus, then you opted in for texts. which I did democrat, so I got those. Now if I got a GOP text, I would know that's a violation. You have to opt-in in order to receive text messages.
    Waterslide likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Thread Information