Page 196 of 221 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3304
Like Tree7146Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post

^^^^^President Benjamin Raspailís Head In A Jar.

He is so fucking grotesque. His Halloween mask is better looking than his real face.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

His head is like a parody of his own political cartoons.

Just saw this and it made me think of that scene in Chernobyl when the guy says you don't see graphite from the exploded reactor core because it's just not there even though it was there because the core exploded. (I can't remember the exact line, but if you've seen the show you know what I mean.)

Yamiche Alcindor
    @Yamiche

President Trump just claimed on Hannity that governors are asking for medical equipment (ie masks and ventilators) and other resources to fight the coronavirus that they don’t need.

“A lot of equipment is being asked for that I don’t think they will need,” Trump said.

8:43 PM - Mar 26, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

728 people are talking about this

Sunnygirl and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

He’s essentially a mass murderer.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Doing daily updates on the situations:
    https://youtu.be/tJ3qkOhkUfo?t=318

I'm actually pretty impressed with how nearly all of our politicians are working together on this.
    Iím impressed too. Iím in Ontario and canít believe Iím...dare I say it...thinking that, with the exception of a few missteps , Doug Ford is doing a decent job ( please donít ever repeat that anywhere ... oh wait..is this on the internet?)

I know! I've been seeing Druggie Ford in action during those press briefings, and he's been downright adequate for the most part. We slipped into some alternate universe somewhere along the way. This whole thing is surreal.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Doing daily updates on the situations:
    https://youtu.be/tJ3qkOhkUfo?t=318

I'm actually pretty impressed with hw nearly all of our politicians are working together on this.
    Swoon, even with the beard that he does not need because his eyes are everything. That was my daily distraction.

I saw the Jive Turkey for two seconds yesterday where I actually heard him make the test kits like an international competition.

If anyone remembers, George Jefferson from the tv show said Jive Turkey all the time. From Urban Dictionary - was there ever a more fitting description?

Jive Turkey was a derogatory slang word in African American Vernacular English (Ebonics), used to refer to someone who was unreliable, made empty promises, or who was full of bluster.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    He’s essentially a mass murderer.
    Thank you, so true.

I'm listening to my morning show and a listener says that Rand Paul and President Obama were golfing together on 3/19 at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Club in Gainesville, VA. Two employees that were with them on the course were pulled from the course on Sunday and put into quarantine.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I just got a text message:

Hi this is Nicole with Americans for Prosperity. Please contact your Representative to stop Nancy Pelosi from adding unrelated provisions to the virus response package. Relief for American families & front-line health care workers is too important to be held hostage by Washington special interests.

https://bit.ly/3dujDLK

What. The. Fuck.

This organization is owned by the fucking Koch family!

Can I report this or something?

I received the same thing.
    Waterslide likes this.

Did you sign up to receive texts from them? Text laws are very strict, and if you report it as you didn't sign up for it and they find they are in violation, the fines are steep. I don't remember the exact dollar amount, but I was in shock when I heard it.
    Waterslide likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

He's ordering GM to reopen a plant that they no longer own. He's incredibly stupid.

General Motors MUST immediately open their stupidly abandoned Lordstown plant in Ohio, or some other plant, and START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!! @GeneralMotors
    @Ford

Brookie, Nevan, Mivvi21 and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He's ordering GM to reopen a plant that they no longer own. He's incredibly stupid.

General Motors MUST immediately open their stupidly abandoned Lordstown plant in Ohio, or some other plant, and START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!! @GeneralMotors
    @Ford

But wait, didn't he claim there is no need for ventilators?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    But wait, didn't he claim there is no need for ventilators?
    He probably wants them for Red states. Everyone else can get fucked.
    Mivvi21, tulip, Jadestone and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

In a world where logic and rational thought no longer exist, one angry old man yells at the TV.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    His head is like a parody of his own political cartoons.

Just saw this and it made me think of that scene in Chernobyl when the guy says you don't see graphite from the exploded reactor core because it's just not there even though it was there because the core exploded. (I can't remember the exact line, but if you've seen the show you know what I mean.)
    Yamiche Alcindor
    @Yamiche

President Trump just claimed on Hannity that governors are asking for medical equipment (ie masks and ventilators) and other resources to fight the coronavirus that they donít need.

ďA lot of equipment is being asked for that I donít think they will need,Ē Trump said.

8:43 PM - Mar 26, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

728 people are talking about this

I watch very little TV, but that Chernobyl miniseries Iíve watched twice, phenomenal. That scene with the chunks of graphite rocked me to the core.

My hubby put Hannity on last night and my head exploded when I heard that fool. He is so angry and miserable that he is forced to work every day now and not attend his rallies 24/7 so heís relegated to go to Hannity to get his ego stroked. He has his army of Trump Humpers spamming the internet with praise claiming his the best president the US has ever seen. I know heís paying for these tweets because they are so ridiculous. The guy pays people to say heís great, itís the most pathetic thing Iíve ever witnessed.

Fun fact: Iím sure youíve all heard by now that Boris Johnson has the clap, excuse me I mean Coronavirus. Prince Charles too. Iím sorry but there is NO way I believe that there are no high ranking Trump Administration people that havenít contacted this. His cabinet is full of liars. I donít count Rand Paul, Iím talking about Trump, Pence, McConnell, even Nancy Pelosi. You think heís requiring NO one admit their sickness? The thing about this disease, is HIPPA protects you from having to disclose this and that is why we hear very little about how patients are doing. We only hear from doctors and nurses who talk in generalities unless a patient goes to the press. From what I am hearing, this virus is really awful and when you are the unlucky one who gets its bad, itís really really bad. Ugh.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Did you sign up to receive texts from them? Text laws are very strict, and if you report it as you didn't sign up for it and they find they are in violation, the fines are steep. I don't remember the exact dollar amount, but I was in shock when I heard it.
    I for sure did not. During the Iowa caucus, I received no less than 10 texts a day from campaigners.

Thread Information