Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197 LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 2955
Like Tree6190Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Isn’t Kirstie Alley’s claim to fame the last 10 years that she’s the Jenny Craig poster-girl? Maybe she can take her bestie Trump over for a meeting for their BOGO offer. I scratched my head all night trying to figure out her deal with this stupid tweet. But I then I remembered she was a HUGE coke head back in the 80’s when she was married to Parker aka Hardy Boys guy. She and a Trump can bond over their love for themselves and amphetamines. Didn’t her nose kinda collapse from snorting too much coke or am I confusing her with another woman? I think Trump’s nose is looking a lot like Artie Lang before his fell off.
    But to circle back to my head scratching, there is a real trend of middle aged white women who idolize this pussy grabber. I just don’t get it. I wrote off Christie Hynde when she sent an ass-kissing tweet to racist Rush Limbaugh and Trump thanking him for giving Rush that bullshit Presidential Medal of Freedom. We are living in some bat-shit Gary Busey crazy times.
    twitchy2.0, Mivvi21 and needmeds like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

I thought Kirstie alley’s suck up job was more to protect any future audit of Scientolog. I mean they run totally tax free and in the past when the IRS tried to deny their tax free exemption, the Scientologist released a flurry of dirty tricks against the employees of IRS in order to intimidate them into backing down and it worked. They might actually think trump might go after their tax free status and he wouldn’t care about dirty tricks since he wrote the book on that kind of crap.

^^^ It was far more than dirty tricks ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 6h
    The LameStream Media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our Country closed as long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my election success. The real people want to get back to work ASAP. We will be stronger than ever before!

That tweet is not a joke or from a parody. That is from our President. Queens, NY, Trump’s old stomping grounds, ironically is now the epicenter in New York, the Burrough with the most amount of virus victims. From what I am hearing from a Dr. from the area, it’s apocalyptic in nature. Very few tests are getting done, few and far between. The death rate is raising and 13 dead in one day with patients dying in the waiting room. By the end of this week, the death rate trajectory will start to rival Italy, what most coherent people have warned was coming weeks ago.

Let’s not FORGET for all those “never forget” patriot Trump Humpers, Trump never attend one single 9/11 funeral for first responders. Not one. I have no doubt Coward Cadet Bonespurs who fancies himself a “Wartime President” will not attend a single funeral for a COVID victim, even if those first responders who served on the front lines.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I'm not even trying to make light of the situation or being dramatic when I say I sometimes feel like I need a therapist to help me process the words that come out of Trump's mouth and his daily gaslighting of America. I've run out of snark and anger. I'm just filled with loathing and confusion as to how he can still be in office. I just don't understand.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Trump Cabinet's Bible teacher says gays cause 'God's wrath' in COVID-19 blog post
    Environmentalists and people with “depraved minds” are also igniting "God's wrath," according to Rev. Ralph Drollinger.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/tru...-covid-n1168981

Does that mean Trump will stop calling it the Chinese or Wuhan Virus now?

Trump team failed to follow NSC’s pandemic playbook

The 69-page document, finished in 2016, provided a step by step list of priorities – which were then ignored by the administration.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...council-149285
    Waterslide and Mivvi21 like this.

Watch: In prescient move, Bill Gates urged Trump to invest in pandemic preparedness two years ago

In words that now seem prescient, Bill Gates said in an interview with STAT two years ago that he had urged President Trump to invest in technologies to respond to a pandemic.
    “The president was kind enough to spend time with me, and one of the issues I brought up is this opportunity to build new tools that would help us deal with a pandemic,’’ said Gates, who has long warned of the possibility of a global disease outbreak.
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/10/...ss-investment/

And you know what Trump did two months after this meeting with Bill Gates in March 2018? Dissolved the entire pandemic office at the White House:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...96f_story.html

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Trump Cabinet's Bible teacher says gays cause 'God's wrath' in COVID-19 blog post
    Environmentalists and people with “depraved minds” are also igniting "God's wrath," according to Rev. Ralph Drollinger.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/tru...-covid-n1168981

Does that mean Trump will stop calling it the Chinese or Wuhan Virus now?
    Like how AIDS was seen as the ‘gay cancer’?

We need some humor during this Shitshow and Michael Rapaport’s Trump rants give me life. His “junkyard Jared” is my new favorite nickname.

FYI, lots of f-bombs so NSFW.

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/...31495460671489
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; March 26th, 2020 at 11:09 AM.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

#BREAKING Global News Exclusive: Trump looking to put troops near Canadian border amid coronavirus fears

https://twitter.com/MercedesGlobal/s...80272415318017
    Waterslide likes this.

He really believes that Canadians - of all people - would flee TO America?
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    No kidding. Hell, I want to flee to Canada instead of being here with this dumbfuck as "president". Canada sure looks damn good to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    My guess is that he's afraid of Americans fleeing to Canada. I have been thinking for a long time about getting dual citizenship myself. I think it is possible to do somewhat easily because I was born before 2009 and my grandparents were born there. I'm not entirely sure how that works, though.

Neptunia, thanks for the info about Gates and Trump. It's nauseating to think about. Trump is like a little baby who was given a hammer and just slams it against everything within his reach. I don't know why he wants to destroy everything.
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information