Page 193 of 221 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3304
Like Tree7146Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    This resurrection will ensure an early death for a large portion of his base.

Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Michael McKenna, the #2 aide in legislative affairs at the White House, was let go from his post today, per several people with knowledge. He was told to exit building immediately.

Here’s a statement from McKenna confirming news. Says there was a complaint lodged against him about “a statement or statements I may have made while on the grounds.”

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1242651497797746688

This fucking idiot.

So that's why he can barely speak.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    This fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    So that's why he can barely speak.

But Trump always has the best words, at the standpoint of words.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    These are the delusional nuts leading us all over a cliff.

Mr. Christian aka “Raw Dog” Trump thinks he is the most religious man in the world to lead this country into a new awakening on a Easter Sunday. This resurrection will ensure an early death for a large portion of his base.
    I don't give a rats ass about those lemmings, it's all the rest of us they'll take out with them. They should be screened at the hospitals "are you a Trump supporter? Yes? Well then sorry you don't get a respirator."
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Kirstie Alley

@kirstiealley

Mar 23

Dear Mr. President, @realDonaldTrump
    I wanted to thank you for ur recent decorum, sincerity, & care towards us. You’re taking charge & leading in a manner needed & wanted for this country. I highly commend you for ur boundless energy & willingness to solve problems. Thank you.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    This fucking idiot.

This is not the parody account???????
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Kirstie Alley

@kirstiealley

Mar 23

Dear Mr. President, @realDonaldTrump
    I wanted to thank you for ur recent decorum, sincerity, & care towards us. You’re taking charge & leading in a manner needed & wanted for this country. I highly commend you for ur boundless energy & willingness to solve problems. Thank you.

I saw she was trending on twitter yesterday, so I clicked to see why. Like anyone thought this Co$bot had a brain in her head?
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    This is not the parody account???????
    Nope. It was on his Twitter page. I checked it out because I couldn't believe it.

Kirstie is officially insane. That Scientologist/Repug Trump Lover combo makes her rubber room ready.

Gold Member

$1200 a month will not cover much. This bill is not going to be much help. The timeframe is too long, when people need money today.

Is that per month or just a one time payment? This is the latest that I've heard, plus some other part of the deal where those who are unemployed will get $600 per week. They haven't revealed the final details yet though so none of this could wind up being in the final package.

Under the plan as it was being negotiated, individuals who earn $75,000 in adjusted gross income or less would get direct payments of $1,200 each, with married couples earning up to $150,000 receiving $2,400 -- and an additional $500 per each child. The payment would scale down by income, phasing out entirely at $99,000 for singles and $198,000 for couples without children.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'm thinking it's a one-time payment, then the rest of the money will be for unemployment benefits. I was listening to a FB live feed with our state senator this morning, the sound wasn't great but from what I gathered, they are upping the amount you can receive, extending benefits to 4 months, and there won't be a waiting period. You can apply if you're isolating for the virus, "furloughed" or laid off. The only drawback I see is them having enough staffing to keep up with the influx of claims. It will probably take awhile to get the ball roling. Not sure if this will vary from state to state, so I would check your state's unemployment website to see if there's info there.

Objecting to a provision in the Senate coronavirus bill providing unemployment benefits for people in financial trouble, Sen. Lindsey Graham says nurses are "going to make $24 an hour on unemployment" which he claims would incentivize "taking people out of the workforce."

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1242894044184883201

UPDATE: Increased food assistance ended up being a hard no for the WH & Senate Republicans and was excluded from the package getting voted on today.A PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES A $500 BILLION CORPORATE SLUSH FUND.

https://twitter.com/rebeccavallas/st...79762466570240

Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; March 25th, 2020 at 03:07 PM.

Thread Information