Page 192 of 221 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3304
Like Tree7146Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Quote Originally Posted by albatross View Post
    Remdesivir isn't the anti-malaria drug, it's a failed Ebola drug that's shown promise with SARS and MERS.

Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are the malaria drugs. They are old so their patents are expired.
    Speaking of Remdesivir....Rem-desa-VOIR!

Trump’s Best Words!

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

All joking aside, if Trump has his way, he will do what he said he could do before he ran for president, which was “I could shoot someone on 5th ave and I would not lose any voters.” Just replace the shooting and the gun with exposing an entire nation to a deadly pandemic just to “own the libz” and reclaim his lost millions, and even after all that he will still get re-elected. Polls are stating 61% of the country agree he’s doing a great job controlling the pandemic. If that’s the case, why is it every single person I know or who I have talked to over the past 10 days all think he’s batshit crazy and an escaped mental patient???? Who is taking these polls, opioid addicts on a 5 day bender??????

Millions could die and hospitals will be totally overwhelmed if US lifts coronavirus lockdown early, says John Hopkins pandemic expert as he leads outcry at Trump's suggestion that America could soon 'open for business' in DAYS

• Tom Inglesby tweeted his fears after the president said he will reconsider the nation's social distancing policy within a matter of days
    • He tweeted a thread aimed at 'anyone advising the end of social distancing'
    • 'COVID would spread widely, rapidly, terribly, could kill potentially millions in the yr ahead with huge social and economic impact across the country' he said
    • Trump said he will reconsider the nation's social distancing policy within days
    • He's indicated he supports ending distancing when the 15 day mark arrives
    • 'America will, again, and soon, be open for business. Very soon,' he said Monday
    • President Trump complained about the caution brought by health care professionals, saying he told his team they would close the 'entire world'
    • Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?

A health expert on Monday warned that coronavirus will 'spread widely, rapidly, terribly and millions could die' if Donald Trump lifts lockdowns in the United States early.
    Tom Inglesby, a director at the John Hopkins Center for Health Security, tweeted his fears after the president said he will reconsider the nation's social distancing policy within a matter of days.
    Inglesby tweeted a thread aimed at 'anyone advising the end of social distancing' .
    He wrote: 'COVID would spread widely, rapidly, terribly, could kill potentially millions in the yr ahead with huge social and economic impact across the country.'

The president has indicated he supports a return to normal life.
    'America will, again, and soon, be open for business. Very soon,' President Trump said at the daily White House coronavirus briefing Monday.
    He added: 'A lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting. Lot sooner. We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself. We're not going to let the cure be worse than the problem.'
    As the president talked economics and down played the medical portion, he was surrounded by fewer than usual numbers of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. Attorney General Bill Barr and Dr. Deborah Birx were present.
    Dr. Tony Fauci, the nation's foremost expert in infectious diseases, was not. In recent weeks, Dr Fauci has garnered a reputation for repeatedly contradicting Trump's claims about coronavirus.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Ummmm twitchy I have News for ya! Trump bots see things differently Trump is innocent! He never made those statements that I saw and heard him make, plus 500 million other people when he stated them on national TV, during a presser that was broadcasted around the globe and was also recorded, NEVER happened.

This commercial break was brought to you by: the same morons who think there needs to be an investigation by the DOJ on why Obama wasn’t in the Oval Office on 9/11, instead was always on vacation, never in the Whitehouse. These Trump supporters want to get to the bottom of this!

The drug this person died from is completely different than the drug trump mentioned.

It’s not the same. They didn’t take the same drug. Self medicating happens all the time - of your doctor doesn’t direct you, you’re playing doctor on yourself.

The woman and her husband did not take the medicine that was discussed at the press conference.

That woman being an idiot has nothing to do with Potus. The actual human medication has been helping people. Your take on this is a stretch.

Not really, the drug they're using to treat the virus is hydroxychloroquine. It's a human drug, it requires a prescription and a dose. If the press would stop the panic reporting, these people might still be alive

Well, when you get Corona you'll be crying for that very same cure Trump talked about. He didn't pull that name out of his ass you know. Medical Professionals told him about it.

My favorite one is the Dumb-ass claiming it’s the journalist fault for reporting on Trump’s exact words he stated during a televised conference to at least half a billion people. How DARE the fake news meida/CONCast report on the things Trump is saying!!! Don’t you all know by Now, Trump only states what his brain is farting!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

These people live in an alternate universe.

Have Trump’s Coronavirus Conspiracies Doomed His Supporters?

The president and his Fox allies played down the public health threat to an audience largely made up of older Americans, the group most susceptible to the worst effects of COVID-19.
    BY CALEB ECARMA

MARCH 20, 2020

For weeks prior to the White House designating the coronavirus outbreak a national emergency, Donald Trump downplayed the severity of the pandemic, assuring his supporters it was “totally under control.” Just last month he insisted, without evidence, that warmer weather makes the virus “miraculously” disappear and wrote off media coverage as a “hoax” created to hurt his brand. With coronavirus now claiming 219 American lives, over 17,000 cases, and one collapsed economy, Trump is finally starting to treat coronavirus with the gravity it deserves. But for a huge segment of his supporters, the damage is already done.

The Axios-Ipsos Coronavirus Index, a national survey on the public’s reception of the pandemic, found that a majority of respondents who identified as Republicans or heartland residents are more inclined to treat the disease as a less serious matter than their Democratic and coastal counterparts.

This is notable not only because it likely shows the lasting effects of Trump’s disinformation campaign, but also due to the age of Trump supporters, who, per 2016 exit polls, tend to belong to an older demographic more susceptible to the worst effects of COVID-19. Compared to the urban-dominant Democratic voting base, Trump supporters are more likely to live in rural or suburban areas, where COVID-19 patients could be more at risk. Citing the most recent Census Bureau data in an Axios report on Friday, William Frey of the Brookings Institution found a correlation between counties with the largest share of Americans in the latter half of their 60s, and the most heavily pro-Trump voting blocs.

Data shows that Trump voters are more inclined to trust the news sources the president himself favors. A Pew Research Center study found that the only news outlet a majority of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents trust is Fox News. Hosts like Sean Hannity initially played into the president’s “hoax” coronavirus claims, pushing a conspiracy theory about “deep state” actors and accusing the media of “scaring the living hell out of people” for no good reason.

Trump’s supporters agree: 76% of GOP respondents in a new Pew survey believe the press overhyped the impact of the disease, while just one-third of Republicans polled view coronavirus as a serious health risk. They also followed through with Trump and Hannity’s early advice on coronavirus. Just 53% of Republican participants in a Kaiser Family Foundation survey said they were attempting to take precautionary measures to curb the outbreak, a number dwarfed by the 80% of Democrats who are heeding the advice of medical experts to either self-quarantine, practice social distancing, or avoid large crowds.

The case of the Frilots, a Republican family from a conservative Louisiana community, illustrates how the pandemic can be dismissed until it hits close to home. Heaven Frilot, a 43-year-old oil-and-gas analyst told the New York Times how she revealed on Facebook that her husband Mark tested positive as many in her social circle were scoffing at the deadly virus, making jokes with “eye-roll emojis, Fox News talking points, [and] Rush Limbaugh quotes.“ But as word of Frilot’s diagnosis proliferated locally, according to the Times, “it was a revelation for the conservative suburbs of New Orleans, where many had written off the pandemic as liberal fear-mongering.”

To gauge how many Americans could die from the pandemic, Nicholas Reich, an infectious disease expert on the White House Coronavirus Task Force, told the Washington Post he is studying regional death rates from the yearly flu, an indicator of which parts of the country could be hardest hit. (Reich added a disclaimer that this measurement is “probably not” perfect but is “a good place to start.”) Rural areas in states such as Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, North and South Dakota, Kansas, and Nebraska, as well as small cities in New England, have all faced deadlier impacts from the flu than metro areas, according to the Post’s analysis of Centers for Disease Control data. In the most extreme cases, the death rate from flu in rural areas is up to 60% higher than in urban areas.

On its face, it might seem like the pandemic will have the worst impact in high-population areas, given that experts have placed such an emphasis on avoiding crowds—advice that is nearly impossible to follow in urban New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. But rural areas generally lack the same access to health care. When it comes to coronavirus, fewer hospitals means less access to necessary medical equipment like ventilators.

As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to skyrocket, Seattle is turning soccer fields into emergency hospitals to handle the extra patients and New York is considering doing the same with hotels and other temporary housing facilities. The infrastructure of these cities allows for sick residents to be quickly moved to a centralized location—a process that could not happen at the same speed in decentralized rural areas.

Income and class are also factors. Some of the most sparsely populated states are also the poorest, which presents an additional challenge when coupled with health care access: rural Americans in the South and Midwest are forced to spend relatively more on travel to get the same level of medical care as those in cities. More Americans are seeking coronavirus tests every day, and a diagnosis can be expensive.

Time magazine interviewed a Massachusetts resident who was billed nearly $35,000 after testing positive for COVID-19; she is uninsured. In 2018, the Census Bureau estimated that 27.5 million Americans lacked health insurance, a number that has gone up while Trump has been in office. Of the six states with the largest percentages of uninsured residents as of 2018—Florida, Texas, Georgia, Oklahoma, Mississippi, and Alaska—Trump won all of them in 2016.

sauce: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...oom-supporters
    Trixie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

The fish cleaner people=natural selection.
    Nevan, Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by albatross View Post
    Remdesivir isn't the anti-malaria drug, it's a failed Ebola drug that's shown promise with SARS and MERS.

Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are the malaria drugs. They are old so their patents are expired.
    yeah, my bad. you are correct.

Gold Member

Andrew Cuomo is a beacon of light in a sea of crazy.

Gold Member

He is pissed. People are going about their business like there is nothing wrong.
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    These people live in an alternate universe.

Have Trump’s Coronavirus Conspiracies Doomed His Supporters?
    The stable genius is killing off his own supporters. Who will be left to vote for him in November? *smh*

I will stop now before I say something mean that will send me straight to hell.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    The stable genius is killing off his own supporters. Who will be left to vote for him in November? *smh*

I think at this point the things I have to say won't send me to hell so much as they'll send me to jail.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Trump just held a virtual town hall with FOX NEWS in the Rose garden. Ironically, everyone sat 6 feet apart yet during daily press briefing everyone is packed like sardines. Trump’s insane ramblings was like watching Alec Baldwin portraying him on SNL. And that equally bat-shit insane Dr Birtix (?) who wears a new scarf everyday, was being played by Amy Pohler. Surgeon General of course is wearing all his regalia (aka flare). It was just more lies, more misinformation, and more boasting by Trump. Trump stated once again, COVID19 is no different than the flu, more people die by the flu. He said it is nothing like the 1918 Spanish Flu which he stated “killed 50% of the US” which is a bold faced lie, it killed 2.5%. I knew he could NOT handle all this “work” plus no rallies. He cannot handle real press conferences because he cannot answer any real hard questions, he melts like a triggered snowflake and cries wolf claiming questions are “nasty” when they talk about the pandemic facts. He purposely set this up to reinforce all his lies and misinformation and only include a panel that would not question him. Fauci will never been seen in a press conference with Trump ever again, mark my word. Guess who sold out? Dr. Oz, he showed up and was no doubt Fauci’s replacement. I just wrote off that fake Dr, going forward I would rather get my medical advice from Dr. Phil. This president is now openly and actively trying to kill off the baby boomers, he had some Texas politician go on Fox News last night and bitch that he wasn’t given to the right to choose to self isolate, he said he knows many older people who would gladly sacrifice their life and get the virus and potential die if it means we stop the quarantine and get back to work. The whole GOP is drinking Trump’s re-election Kool-aide by the gallon. Trump’s accountants now doubt broke the bad news to him over the weekend that he will be flat broke in a month if they don’t reopen for business. Trump declared in the rose garden he plans to reopen on Easter Sunday (to pander to Christians) then of course host says “it will be like a resurrection.” OMFG.

Trump is also so desperate, he turned to the one kid he doesn’t even like or acknowledge and asked her to tweet this out to her followers (which I assume are mostly millennials) signaling its okay to go back outside and pick up the virus if they already don’t have it and infect as many more seniors as they can, so hopefully on Easter Sunday they can pass it around the Easter Brunch table. We are all doomed.

Tiffany Ariana Trump
    @TiffanyATrump
    We must all do our part to #SlowTheSpread! #TogetherApart #SocialDistancing #StayAtHome #WorkFromHome #StopTheSpread #FlattenTheCurve#COVIDー19 #covid_19 #Coronavirus

Trixie likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Fucker is going to kill us all.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

I think he's going to try and use Covid 19 and Xenophobia as an election tool. He's repeatedly referred to it as the Chinese Virus so he'll go hard on 'Murrica sticking it bigly to the Chinese for "what they did to us". And the idiots will swallow it whole and rush to the polling stations
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ The idiots who are still alive, that is.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

These are the delusional nuts leading us all over a cliff.

Mr. Christian aka “Raw Dog” Trump thinks he is the most religious man in the world to lead this country into a new awakening on a Easter Sunday. This resurrection will ensure an early death for a large portion of his base.

Brookie, Trixie and Mrs Fawlty like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information