Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree712Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

BUSTED: Mike Pence caught on hot mic delivering ’empty’ PPE boxes into a nursing home ‘for the camera’

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1258770039618052097?s=20

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/1258773423938957312?s=20

Second White House staffer to test positive for covid this week. They’d be dealing with a major outbreak if not for constant testing that isn’t available to other businesses being told it’s safe to open back up.

NEWS: Pence flight to Iowa delayed an hour after a staffer tested positive for coronavirus, I’m told. Some aides disembarked AF2. Wheels up now for Iowa.

I hope every single thing they've ever done gets rammed right back down their throats during debates and ads this fall.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Trump isn't going to debate. He's going to cry and whine about it not being fair. He won't do anything that isn't scripted. To be honest, Biden shouldn't do them either. It's so sad that this is what we have fighting to lead the country. Both are too old. It's too bad that there aren't younger candidates from either party that could have stepped up to lead.

The dumbest man alive.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Trump isn't going to debate. He's going to cry and whine about it not being fair. He won't do anything that isn't scripted. To be honest, Biden shouldn't do them either. It's so sad that this is what we have fighting to lead the country. Both are too old. It's too bad that there aren't younger candidates from either party that could have stepped up to lead.
    I was telling the Mr yesterday, I really feel sorry for Joe Biden. It was a mess when he stepped up but now with covid it's a big FUCKING mess and that's a hella lot to step into. Stressful for anyone, but especially a man of his age. And now the sex allegations and who knows what's next because the other side is gonna fight dirty as hell, you know that. Then there's the BernieBros just hoping he'll withdraw so they can have their nominee. This race should be a sure thing, yet it's...not.
    Brookie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yes that’s TX Sen. Ted Cruz getting a haircut in the salon owned by a woman who was jailed for defying a state order. She was released Thursday after TX Supreme Court ordered it.

https://twitter.com/mileskahn/status...95521604554752
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I was telling the Mr yesterday, I really feel sorry for Joe Biden. It was a mess when he stepped up but now with covid it's a big FUCKING mess and that's a hella lot to step into. Stressful for anyone, but especially a man of his age. And now the sex allegations and who knows what's next because the other side is gonna fight dirty as hell, you know that. Then there's the BernieBros just hoping he'll withdraw so they can have their nominee. This race should be a sure thing, yet it's...not.
    Don't forget the dirty tricks that the clown has no doubt paid millions to have take place with the votes. I think Biden ran, not because he wanted to, but because he felt that he had to. He's the only one that had name recognition going into the race. He's not up to the job mentally, but I think he'll at least have competent people around him. The clown administration was made up of grifters and liars who saw the chance to rob the government coffers blind because of who is in charge.

I actually think his mental fitness is fine, certainly superior to what's in the office now. A stutter doesn't make a person senile. He wasn't my first choice but I wasn't majorly impressed with anyone else either. I liked some but for me it's all about who can beat Trump. Afraid to put up another woman, which is a shame, but true. Bernie, too divisive IMO. I thought Pete was impressive, but again, need someone who can beat Trump and didn't think he was ready. So here we are.

I agree they will do anything and everything to hack the vote which is why they're so against mail-in. And I can't trust the polls after last time, remember when Hillary was a shoo-in. Until election night when we all watched in horror.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Stephen Miller's wife has tested positive for Covid-19
    Trixie, OrangeSlice, Nevan and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Asked if he considered wearing a mask while with these 90+-year-old veterans today, Trump says no because he was "far away" from them and "plus the wind was blowing so hard and such a direction that if the plague ever reached them, I'd be very surprised."

Trump: "I feel about vaccines like I feel about tests. This is going to go away without a vaccine, it's gonna go away, and we're not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time. You may have some flare-ups..." Then says he doesn't necessarily mean it goes this year.

Trump says of the elderly veterans he was with today without wearing a mask: "They're so pure, it will never happen, alright? They've lived a great life."

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1258831917618692096

What is he even talking about? Just babbling.

https://twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/status/1258833447902220288?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    did she heat up, can't cool down, then start spining, round and round?

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    thoughts and prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Asked if he considered wearing a mask while with these 90+-year-old veterans today, Trump says no because he was "far away" from them and "plus the wind was blowing so hard and such a direction that if the plague ever reached them, I'd be very surprised."

Trump: "I feel about vaccines like I feel about tests. This is going to go away without a vaccine, it's gonna go away, and we're not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time. You may have some flare-ups..." Then says he doesn't necessarily mean it goes this year.

Trump says of the elderly veterans he was with today without wearing a mask: "They're so pure, it will never happen, alright? They've lived a great life."

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1258831917618692096

What is he even talking about? Just babbling.

https://twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/status/1258833447902220288?s=20
    oh so now he's back on the "it will magically go away" bullshit? We don't need no stinkin' masks, or tests, or vaccines!

meanwhile, back at the ranch...
    Nevan likes this.

"They're so pure"? WTF?

And "They've lived a great life." So basically, if they die, they die.
    Trixie, tulip, Kittylady and 3 others like this.

I'm starting to think they want the old people to die so they can stop collecting social security and medicare.

Nonsense, they're pro-life! /s

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information