Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree2138Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Joyce Alene (@JoyceWhiteVance) Tweeted:
    If-we don’t know yet-notes of Trump’s conversations with foreign leaders were concealed in the classification system to keep Bob Mueller from learning of them, everyone involved could be part of a conspiracy to obstruct justice. & AG Barr can’t run an investigation into it. https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/...875230720?s=17
    Kittylady, weathered1 and fgg like this.

Things are happening so fast that I'm running out of popcorn daily. (Claps gleefully)
    HWBL, Honeythorn and Kittylady like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

If Mueller had gotten access to Trump's shady calls, would the out come of the investigation have been different? I don't think so. I think the scale of incompetence and corruption is off the charts with this gang. Old school Washington isn't used to what is going on now.

Nixon would be surprised at this.
    Trixie and tulip like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    If Mueller had gotten access to Trump's shady calls, would the out come of the investigation have been different? I don't think so. I think the scale of incompetence and corruption is off the charts with this gang. Old school Washington isn't used to what is going on now.
    Plus they're still counting on the Republicans to do the right thing, like in the days of Nixon. They're forgetting, though, that the Republicans of the 1970's still worked across the isle with the Dems for what they both thought was best for the country. Today's Repugs only work for their own bank accounts, screw the country.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Joyce Alene (@JoyceWhiteVance) Tweeted:
    If-we don’t know yet-notes of Trump’s conversations with foreign leaders were concealed in the classification system to keep Bob Mueller from learning of them, everyone involved could be part of a conspiracy to obstruct justice. & AG Barr can’t run an investigation into it. https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/...875230720?s=17

Just days after announcing a formal impeachment inquiry, Nancy Pelosi says that attorney general William Barr has “gone rogue” to protect Donald Trump’s presidency.
    Ms Pelosi, the speaker of the House and the highest ranking Democrat in Congress, made the accusation during an appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe in which she said Mr Barr is a part of a White House “cover up” to brush aside concerns that the president attempted to abuse the power of his office to pressure Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyto dig up dirt on Joe Biden.

“He’s gone rogue,” Ms Pelosi said. “I think where they’re going is a cover up of a cover up.”

She continued: “I think it’s sad, to have the Justice Department go so rogue. Well, they have been for a while. And now it just makes matters worse.”

The comments come days after Ms Pelosi, who had previously resisted calls for impeachment, announced that the House would now start impeachment proceedings against Mr Trump.

Her decision was sparked by a whistleblower complaint regarding a July phone call between Mr Trump and Mr Zelensky, in which the president asked the Ukrainian to investigate Mr Biden — a potential 2020 rival — as a “favour”, after discussing aid to the former Soviet country.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Nixon would be surprised at this.
    And bitching about why he was forced to resign with far less ammo (that's not to say that I think Nixon shouldn't have resigned or impeached, just saying that the evidence about Trump is far more egregious ... yet he's STILL in the White House).'

I think Barr better watch his step ... being the attorney general doesn't mean you become POTUS's personal attorney.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    And bitching about why he was forced to resign with far less ammo (that's not to say that I think Nixon shouldn't have resigned or impeached, just saying that the evidence about Trump is far more egregious ... yet he's STILL in the White House).'

I think Barr better watch his step ... being the attorney general doesn't mean you become POTUS's personal attorney.
    Yet, he & Trump believe that this is exactly what it means.
    Kittylady and fgg like this.

Well...well...looks like both Barr and Giuliani are scrambling to distance themselves from this.

NEWS: AG Bill Barr was “surprised and angry” when he learned Trump lumped him together with Rudy Giuliani in a call with Ukraine’s president suggesting they would investigate Joe & Hunter Biden.

https://apnews.com/7d134da3dadd497e9af37c60278d68dc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFk6atPX...jpg&name=large

Brookie likes this.

Actor Jon Voight has called the impeachment effort against President Donald Trump a 'war against truths' and urged fellow citizens to stand in the president's defense.
    Voight, 80, who is a noted conservative and longtime supporter of Trump's, made the impassioned plea in a video posted to Twitter late on Thursday.

'War. This is war against truths. This is a war against the highest noble man who has defended our country and made us safe and great again,' Voight said. 'Let me stand with our president. Let us all stand with our President Trump in a time of such evil words trying for impeachment.'
    House Democrats rushed to open an impeachment inquiry this week, following the revelation of a CIA whistleblower's accusation that Trump pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate Joe Biden.

Coming Home star Voight said that he believes the impeachment effort itself may be criminal.
    'This is a crime that the left are trying to force. This is a disgrace by such ignorant followers that have no truth of what truly has been brought back to our country,' he said. 'We have gained greatness. We have gained jobs. We have gained more than any president has promised.'
    Voight, the father of actress Angelina Jolie, went on to say that he believes Democrats are 'corrupt' and suspect in their motives.
    'This radical left are destructive. Their codes of what is supposed to be are corrupt with lies, deceits and anger,' he said.
    'And we ask why: we ask how could a human being have such anger toward the greatness of our country's glory? I'll tell you why. Because for so long their anger has been growing and with such deep pain with no open heart for loving and seeing the truth.'
    'Let me stand with our president. Let us all stand with our President Trump in a time of such evil words trying for impeachment,' Voight said in his new videoVoight takes photos with guests as they wait for Trump to speak at the "Salute to America" Fourth of July event at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC on July 4, 2019Voight went on: 'The truth of what really matters is the productivity of what was promised and what we the American people of the United State were promised and have received.'
    'And what does the radical left do for such greatness? They want to destroy. They want civilization to be run like a corrupt ring. I say stand now with Trump. Let truth prevail,' he continued.
    'And may God show all the truth, that we are truly a nation stronger because of our president. The left are afraid, for their power is lessening with every deal that is accomplished by Donald Trump.'

David Fahrenthold (@Fahrenthold) Tweeted:
    Great scoop by @gordondeeg: when @realdonaldtrump made a side trip to visit his Irish resort this summer, the Irish govt paid Trump over $100K to feed the police officers guarding him. https://t.co/8ePSfKuq3m https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/stat...944263680?s=17
    Brookie likes this.

Jon Voight is an idiot. And apparently the State Department is investigating Hillary's e-mails AGAIN!!!
    tulip, Brookie, Mivvi21 and 1 others like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Jon Voight is an idiot. And apparently the State Department is investigating Hillary's e-mails AGAIN!!!
    What the fuck is with all these angry conservative white dinosaurs? Iíve been trolling this clown on twitter for the last 2 days heís been rambling nonsense since impeachment was brought up. No wonder Angelina Jolie stays far away from this nut. Trumpís Hollywood A-listers: Jon Voight, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Scott Baio, and Kevin Hercules Sorbo. The elite of the elite clowns
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^^ Saddest Voight performance since the finale of "The Champ"!
    Sunnygirl likes this.

czb

and also james woods.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information