Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: It's Super Tuesday

Silver Member

^^Where do you live? Is it an anti-Hillary sentiment specifically or anti-black? I'm curious.

North Carolina....the only thing they hate worse than blacks and women are gays.......and smartass Yankees with bad attitudes and large vocabularies....like me.... ...who don't mind telling them that they are complete and perfect assholes.....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    North Carolina....the only thing they hate worse than blacks and women are gays.......and smartass Yankees with bad attitudes and large vocabularies....like me.... ...who don't mind telling them that they are complete and perfect assholes.....
    Geez, I'm much further south than you are and people don't seem to be nearly as cuckoo here.

Eh, screw 'em.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^Yah, but the rednecks will all get motivated to vote in the general election just so they don't have to have a president who is black or female....ya'll should just hear what I've been listening to here from my Republican White Male co-workers.....there are guys planning to vote who have never voted before.....

The redneck vote is gonna be big....

If Republicans win, I'm coming up to Canada, because even though I'm pushing 50....I'm worried about getting drafted......
    I actually got an email from a counsin in Alabama last night saying he would rather vote for a nigger than a woman. As far as I am concerned, we are no longer related. I hit reply all and blasted the sick bastard!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I actually got an email from a counsin in Alabama last night saying he would rather vote for a nigger than a woman.
    Guess I spoke too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Guess I spoke too soon.
    I am happy to see that several other people have now also hit reply all and slammed him for being a racist, stupid fucking asshole and embarrasment to our family!

Geez, I'm much further south than you are and people don't seem to be nearly as cuckoo here.

Eh, screw 'em.
    I think it is the fact that a lot of these folks grew up in the mountains, dirt poor and got no outside-world influence at all.....I'd rather not screw them, though.....it's too much fun to torture them slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I actually got an email from a counsin in Alabama last night saying he would rather vote for a nigger than a woman. As far as I am concerned, we are no longer related. I hit reply all and blasted the sick bastard!!!!!!
    ...that's pretty much how the conversations here have been going....with the racists and the chauvinists taking turns being offensive....I like to wait until they really get going and then talk about how great Halle Berry is and how I'd love to date an intelligent and powerful woman like her......(I don't even find her that attractive....but I DO like to piss off my co-workers).....

Silver Member

awww, you make me miss Louisiana. I wonder, though, how much of a motivating factor that is to vote when they never have before. I mean, do they hate blacks and women SO much that for the first time in their pathetic lives they'll pick themselves off of their redneck couches and drive down to the polling place to actually cast a vote. We're talking a brave new world for them here. It takes a LOT to get them to put down their Coors Light for 5 seconds. Do you think they could handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by purewine View Post
    I mean, do they hate blacks and women SO much that for the first time in their pathetic lives they'll pick themselves off of their redneck couches and driving down to the polling place to actually cast a vote.
    How pathetic is it that assholes who've never exercised their right to vote before are motivated by the idea of a woman or a black man in office?

I wonder what the outcome of an election would be if every person eligible to vote in the U.S. actually voted? I'm almost afraid to know.

Unfortunately there are lots of idiots out there who will show up to vote for the first time just so they can be sure to cast one against a black or a woman.

I've loved all of crumpets points here. I'm so tired of the double standard used against Hillary Clinton. She's ugly, she's a bitch, a ball-buster, and my personal favorite: "She wants the presidency soooo badly." Yeah, I guess those other guys spending hundreds of millions of dollars campaigning for it are indifferent about it. Geez!

Do people not even realize they do this? Please, stop it now. And the media is the worst. They HATE Clinton! This should tell us something. They've given Bush a pass....maybe Hillary won't play their kind of ball? Just a thought.

I also don't understand the argument made earlier about Repubs in the midwest voting for Obama because they think Hillary is an easy win (perhaps I misread it)...if they think she's easy to beat in the general wouldn't it make far more sense to NOT vote for Obama? And anyway, I don't think repubs are gonna swing in the general. The country's still closely divided.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

My point was that the hardline Repubs who always walk the party line want Hillary to take the nomination. Because Obama has managed to swing other Republicans and win almost all of the Independent vote. Hillary obviously won't swing any Republicans and maybe not even the Independents, especially if she runs against McCain, who is popular with the Independent vote. Hillary only has the sure capability of winning the democrats. I hope thats enough to win her the White House, but I sincerely doubt it. Especially, like I said, if she's up against McCain.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Unhappy

^^Yah, but the rednecks will all get motivated to vote in the general election just so they don't have to have a president who is black or female....ya'll should just hear what I've been listening to here from my Republican White Male co-workers.....there are guys planning to vote who have never voted before.....

The redneck vote is gonna be big....

If Republicans win, I'm coming up to Canada, because even though I'm pushing 50....I'm worried about getting drafted......
    I suspect you are right and it makes me feel so sad. I think these people have been discounted because they will not make their views known beforehand. No one is going to tell a pollster "I ain't havin' no n----r President" and they will outwardly deny that being female is the real reason they would never vote for Hillary (or any woman).

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Do people not even realize they do this? Please, stop it now. And the media is the worst. They HATE Clinton! This should tell us something. They've given Bush a pass....maybe Hillary won't play their kind of ball? Just a thought. I like Obama and Hillary. However, I notice that all media outlets seem to really downplay her victories and really play up his to make it sound like he's practically won already. I have a suspicion that it is because they are wanting to get more people to adopt the bandwagon mentality and be on the 'winning team'. I switched back and forth between news channels last night and it seemed to me that even Fox was fawning over him.

How pathetic is it that assholes who've never exercised their right to vote before are motivated by the idea of a woman or a black man in office?

I wonder what the outcome of an election would be if every person eligible to vote in the U.S. actually voted? I'm almost afraid to know.

Laurent: I'm afraid it is the case. See, people who are lower or working class and less educated will always need to have someone beneath them that they can feel superior to. For a lot of these dumb white rednecks, that means that even if they are living in a three sided trailer existing on a diet of potted meat and toilet water, they still get to look down on blacks and women. They count on women and blacks keeping them from being the low boys on the totem pole. They need them to look down on so they can feel that they are superior, if only by association due to being white and male. I am patriotic, but there is a part of me that wants to use the American flag as a maxi pad just to cause them to blow a gasket.

I'm an unaffiliated voter, though I lean strongly Democratic. Whie watching the numbers come in last night I thought to myself that I'd better take a harder look at the Republican candidates because I will almost certainly not vote for Hillary. I just do not trust her and believe me, I've really tried to like her, but I just don't.

She has a decent message, but I will never be able to shake the feelng that Hillary will say or do anything to get what she wants. I've always had a love-hate relationship with Hill, but she really turned me completely off when she carpetbagged her way into NY.

So, I guess I'm one of those people who will most likely vote Repug if Clinton gets the nom.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by purewine View Post
    awww, you make me miss Louisiana. I wonder, though, how much of a motivating factor that is to vote when they never have before. I mean, do they hate blacks and women SO much that for the first time in their pathetic lives they'll pick themselves off of their redneck couches and drive down to the polling place to actually cast a vote. We're talking a brave new world for them here. It takes a LOT to get them to put down their Coors Light for 5 seconds. Do you think they could handle it?
    Coors Light? Ya shittin' me? These boys drink "Men's Beer....not that Light Crap!" You haven't been home in a while....

We'd get Jeb Bush...... or one of the Daughter Bushes....or something else that crawled out of those Bushes.....

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I suspect you are right and it makes me feel so sad. I think these people have been discounted because they will not make their views known beforehand. No one is going to tell a pollster "I ain't havin' no n----r President" and they will outwardly deny that being female is the real reason they would never vote for Hillary (or any woman).
    Yes,....this is why I drink and am cynical......if Canada weren't so dadgummed cold.....

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information