Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: It's Super Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    No he won't, they'll feel disenfranchised!! They won't vote at all, and he had a lot of white voters also!!
    I know Obama had a lot of white voters - I wasn't suggesting he didn't.

My point in saying it was simply to point out that if Clinton is the nominee, the black voters in the south that turned out in such strong numbers are not likely to vote for McCain, but will throw their support behind Clinton. Speculating, I don't think black voters, at least in the south, will fail to vote, rather than vote for Clinton. It may be different elsewhere, but that's my impression and personal opinion.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I know Obama had a lot of white voters - I wasn't suggesting he didn't.

My point in saying it was simply to point out that if Clinton is the nominee, the black voters in the south that turned out in such strong numbers are not likely to vote for McCain, but will throw their support behind Clinton. Speculating, I don't think black voters, at least in the south, will fail to vote, rather than vote for Clinton. It may be different elsewhere, but that's my impression and personal opinion.
    Many people have said they wouldn't vote for her behind the racial crap they pulled recently. Blacks in the south know when they are being talked at rather than to, and when someone is making something solely on race more so than Blacks from above the Mason-Dixen Line..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^ And you may be right. I guess there's no way to know unless and until it happens.

Que sara sara.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Many people have said they wouldn't vote for her behind the racial crap they pulled recently. Blacks in the south know when they are being talked at rather than to, and when someone is making something solely on race more so than Blacks from above the Mason-Dixen Line..
    Wow how nice to see you speaking for them all. I wonder if the blacks from above the Mason-Dixon line know how stupid they are. IMO that is a rediculous statement. It is comments such as yours that are turning me off of considering Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wow how nice to see you speaking for them all. I wonder if the blacks from above the Mason-Dixon line know how stupid they are. IMO that is a rediculous statement. It is comments such as yours that are turning me off of considering Obama.
    My statements aren't ridiculous, and if you are going on my comments then that says a lot about how you research what's going on in this election. I am not making absurd assumptions, I read blogs by black journalist who have members comment on their stories. I belong to political groups as well..it is easy to dismiss something if you don't know what's out there. My world isn't just the tempers, and feelings of folks on GR! Plus, I do read, and I do have friends beyond my neck of the woods. If you aren't going to vote for him, do it for sound reasons. But don't fault me for bringing to light that southern blacks feel alienated by the Clinton's antics as of recently!! What I said is true, Northern blacks can overlook a lot especially when they don't face those indirect racial slurs on a daily basis!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Jeeze, King, that's the kind of fear-mongering that I would expect from Republicans......
    Hey, I'm not trying to stir the 'fear pot,' Cynic. I'm just stating the obvious. Unfortunately.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information