Page 8 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree5937Likes

Thread: It's Mueller Time! The new politics catch-all thread.

I was on a plane all yesterday and missing this was KILLING me.

I was also reading Malcolm nances book, "the plot to hack America" and he names manafort and gates early on. I would live to see this sucker impeached, but like others, I'm cautious and don't want to get my hopes up.
    BITTER and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Color me in the not impressed camp too. I'm worried this is all going to lead to nothing and I just can't get my hopes up. I mean honestly the only solution that will make me happy at this point is if the whole administration is thrown out or in jail. Getting rid of Dump is like cutting the tail off a lizard. The rest of the pieces of shit will regenerate and probably make things even worse.
    BITTER, travelbug, redcat and 1 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Well, so now we're pretty sure of Russia's goal is here. They're trying to start an American civil war.

Facebook accounts run by Russian trolls repeatedly called for violence against different social and political groups in the U.S., including police officers, Black Lives Matter activists and undocumented immigrants.

'Kill them all' -- Russian-linked Facebook accounts called for violence - Oct. 31, 2017
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And it could very well happen if they throw the Repubs out.
    czb likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Cool. I really wouldn't mind a free for all with all of these racist homophobic assholes that refuse to move into the 21st century.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He doesn't have a single public event/meeting on his schedule today. I bet he's sorry that he can't play golf in the middle of the week.

How can the President now have a single meeting in a day? All I've ever heard and seen on tv is that the President works all day and has tons of meetings throughout the day. How is Congress ok with this? Who is really running the country?
    HWBL and Mivvi21 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Color me in the not impressed camp too. I'm worried this is all going to lead to nothing and I just can't get my hopes up. I mean honestly the only solution that will make me happy at this point is if the whole administration is thrown out or in jail. Getting rid of Dump is like cutting the tail off a lizard. The rest of the pieces of shit will regenerate and probably make things even worse.
    True. The ignorant genie is out of the racist bottle.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    How can the President now have a single meeting in a day? All I've ever heard and seen on tv is that the President works all day and has tons of meetings throughout the day. How is Congress ok with this? Who is really running the country?
    I was wrong, he has 2 meetings that are closed to the press. You can look at his very light work schedule at the link.

9:00 AM
    Pool Call Time
    In-Town Travel Pool Call Time

12:30 PM
    President Schedule
    The President participates in a legislative foreign policy lunch
    Cabinet Room
    Closed Press
    2:00 PM
    President Schedule
    The President meets with Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan
    Oval Office
    Closed Press
    2:00 PM
    Briefing Schedule
    Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
    White House Briefing Room
    On Camera
    Daily Schedule Summary

https://factba.se/topic/calendar
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Cool. I really wouldn't mind a free for all with all of these racist homophobic assholes that refuse to move into the 21st century.
    I hear you, I just don't want us getting caught in the crossfire.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Nevan like this.

Source: The Guardians of Democracy

Actor Wendell Pierce Rips John Kelly: ‘They Raped My Grandmother, Lynched my Uncle…You Racist Pr*ck’

Actor and activist Wendell Pierce ripped President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, John Kelly, who offered Fox News viewers his own historical analysis of what led to the Civil War, attributing it to a “lack of an ability to compromise” rather than the Confederacy’s insistence on keeping the institution of slavery.

“But the lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War, and men and women of good faith on both sides made their stand where their conscience had them make their stand,” Kelly said during an interview on the debut edition of Laura Ingraham’s new Fox News show Monday night.

The White House Chief of Staff also offered praise for Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

When he was asked about a Virginia church’s decision to remove a plaque honoring Lee, Kelly said, “I would tell you that Robert E. Lee was an honorable man.”

“He was a man that gave up his country to fight for his state, which 150 years ago was more important than country. It was always loyalty to state first back in those days,” Kelly continued. “Now it’s different today.”

ThinkProgress notes:
    Kelly’s comments about Lee overlook the fact that the general was a traitor who presided over an army that enslaved free blacks during its invasion of Pennsylvania, treated them as property, and forced them to the South. As The Atlantic detailed in “The Myth of the Kindly General Lee,” during the Civil War, Lee — an unrepentant white supremacist — commanded soldiers who massacred black Union troops at the Battle of the Crater in 1864.

In response to Kelly’s remarks, Pierce tweeted: “While they raped my Grandmother,lynched my Uncle,broke up my family to lost history, you find honor & compromise in that, you racist, prick?”

Wendell Pierce@WendellPierce While they raped my Grandmother,lynched my Uncle,broke up my family to lost history, you find honor & compromise in that, you racist, prick?

C_is_for_Cookie and Brookie like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Sarah Kendzior's fears on what Trump will do.

Only since you asked:
    1) Purge of investigators, judges
    2) Unlawful jailing of opponents
    3) Censorship of journos
    4) Murders of ppl in 1-3
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Whoever draws on her eyebrows should be fired. Especially if she does them herself. They give her a definite Disney cartoon villain look.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information