Page 58 of 145 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
Like Tree5937Likes

Thread: It's Mueller Time! The new politics catch-all thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Prince Trump Jr. of Chinless fucknuttery testified for 8 hours today before the House and refused to answer questions about conversations w/ his dad claiming attorney/client privilege. For the record when neither you or your parent is a lawyer, but a lawyer is in the room, that is when there is no privilege and any that may have existed is explicitly destroyed.
    The attorney-client privilege claim would crack me up if it wasn't par for the course in all this fuckery.

Has anyone heard Dump make one single condolence or message of concern to the burning state of California? Fires here are multiplying today and it’s hellish. I can’t fucking believe this coward has ignored the largest natural disaster our state has ever seen since the SF and Northridge quakes. Now with Franken resigning I’m just so done with this administration.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Not. A Single Word.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Watch the clip at the link, if you dare.....

Josh Billinson
    Verified account
    @jbillinson
    FollowFollow
    @jbillinson

Donald Trump just referred to the attack on Pearl Harbor as a "pretty wild scene."

3:20 PM - 7 Dec 2017

https://twitter.com/jbillinson/statu...50746212257792
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Has anyone heard Dump make one single condolence or message of concern to the burning state of California? Fires here are multiplying today and it’s hellish. I can’t fucking believe this coward has ignored the largest natural disaster our state has ever seen since the SF and Northridge quakes. Now with Franken resigning I’m just so done with this administration.
    Cali is full with nasty libruls, so let it burn. We know this from the previous lack of wildfire response coming from the WH.

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Watch the clip at the link, if you dare.....

Josh Billinson
    Verified account
    @jbillinson
    FollowFollow
    @jbillinson

Donald Trump just referred to the attack on Pearl Harbor as a "pretty wild scene."

3:20 PM - 7 Dec 2017

https://twitter.com/jbillinson/statu...50746212257792
    And he nearly grabbed and shook the dick of the gentlemen wearing red. He also took the item he wanted to show the president and thought he was getting to keep it and made a little awkward scene about it. When he went to shake his hand the second time since Trump was sitting he just kind of reached back to the side of him and put his hand right at the guy's peen area.

(And I know I'm not supposed to be watching the news. I said I'd quit.)

I've got the Scott Peterson special on right now and they just said, "Scott was an all american boy. He came from a nice Republican family." That made me die a little inside. :/
    C_is_for_Cookie and BITTER like this.

I've got the Scott Peterson special on right now and they just said, "Scott was an all american boy. He came from a nice Republican family." That made me die a little inside. :/
    He's practically a saint compared to the Republicans we've been seeing lately.
    C_is_for_Cookie and OCD like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I believe Ted Bundy was also involved with the Republican party. Also a very nice man according to many, would fit right in the current crop of Republicans.
    OCD, Trixie, Mivvi21 and 2 others like this.

Wow.....you have Trump with his Andrew Jackson worship and this guy with his love for the slavery era.

Eric ColumbusVerified account @EricColumbus 42m42 minutes agoMore

Can't make this up -- Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery. (h/t @reckonalabama)http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-alabama-senate-runoff-20170921-story.html …

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I believe Ted Bundy was also involved with the Republican party. Also a very nice man according to many, would fit right in the current crop of Republicans.
    I think Ted is their lord and savior.

Gold Member

That was a great time in American history. Subjugation if people, regarded as property, lynched because of their skin color, terrorized by all aspects of society, forced to flee to other countries because staying meant certain death.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Cali is full with nasty libruls, so let it burn. We know this from the previous lack of wildfire response coming from the WH.
    Dont forget Cali is full of queers and lezbeans too. We’re all going to hell in a handbasket. Heck, Hell is much better than living under this POTUS. Fires just broke out here in San Diego, so officially the entire State has burned or will burn this fire season. It’s December folks. What’s this I hear that the repubs still don’t believe in Climate Change? WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Wilson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

OCD

Trent Franks can fuck right off with his reason for resigning, he says he discussed he and his wife’s infertility issues with women and now is being investigated for sexual harassment. This takes the cake for the SICKEST excuse ever.
    C_is_for_Cookie, tulip and Mivvi21 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    So Donald Jr. Claiming attorney client privilege over conversations he had with his father- since he was idiotically wrong about that, what do the people questioning him say? "I'm sorry, but that doesn't apply, please answer the question." Because it seems like things ended with him using his excuse and it working. He didn't answer. Why weren't they legally able to make him since his excuse was false?
    They didn't care - republicans. They said he answered all the questions asked of him.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I just watched an interesting clip from MSNBC. Flynn's agreement with Mueller states that he agrees to cooperate with any state and local law enforcement officials that Mueller identifies. This clause is a lever to get his full cooperation even if Trump dangles a pardon in front of him. Possible state charges are probably why he flipped.

Thread Information