Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree5937Likes

Thread: It's Mueller Time! The new politics catch-all thread.

Manafort's going down even with a trump pardon. Some of those properties in the indictment are in NY. Schneiderman has that covered.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I guess I just concerned that they will frame it that all their collusion happened before Dump's campaign and therefore there is nothing to see here though we all know that isn't true.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

George Papadopoulos was arrested in July. He's a cooperating witness with direct ties to both Russia and the campaign.

I still hope someone stomps Trump's face! I still hate him to the point of heartburn.
    Brookie, HWBL, Janus and 2 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Bonus!!! George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to charges of making false statements to the FBI. Story being released now

He may be a cooperating witness, we'll see...
    He pled guilty 3 weeks ago - dude's been talking. Now I'm just waiting for Jr. and Jared to do their perp walk too!

And from the 'Can't we just tell the truth and smack down stupidity file'...All hail Joy Reid:

If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I had my mother watch that clip last night. Loved it
    gas_chick likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Papadopoulos is the name I would use if I was making up a fake greek name. Stavros Papadopoulos

Mentioned in the indictment against GP. GP is also thought to be a proactive cooperator, meaning he wore a wire. Dang, today turned out to be bether than I thought it would.

"Who are "Campaign Supervisor"; "Senior Policy Advisor" and "High Ranking Campaign Official"?"

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    He pled guilty 3 weeks ago - dude's been talking. Now I'm just waiting for Jr. and Jared to do their perp walk too!

And from the 'Can't we just tell the truth and smack down stupidity file'...All hail Joy Reid:

Ff-ing brilliant. I think some white supremacists shat themselves if they were watching that (of course the weren't because it wasn't on FOX): a white bottle blonde totally got served. LOVE IT!

Read this section of the Papadopoulos charge, the footnote especially. Someone “low level” has to visit Russia as to not send a signal.

Last edited by HWBL; October 30th, 2017 at 12:02 PM.
    C_is_for_Cookie and schism like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Theres an awesome joke waiting to be written about Papadopoulos being the greek word for canary, or rat, or something...

I knew we wouldn't have to wait long:

Howard of Broward

@HowardCamerik

15m

Replying to @BettyBowers

Interestingly, "Papadopoulos" is a Greek word meaning, "hookers whizzed on my boss".

Howard of Broward

@HowardCamerik

15m

Replying to @BettyBowers

Interestingly, "Papadopoulos" is a Greek word meaning, "hookers whizzed on my boss".

.@PressSec says today’s indictments have "nothing to do with the president" or his campaign & "everything to do with the Clinton campaign."
    Brookie likes this.

I would love to have that logic explained to me. How do people who worked on the Trump campaign, who worked with him in the white house, have NOTHING to do with the Trump campaign, but are tied to Clinton? I'm so confused.

Source FB:

This is an *itemized list* of every lie Sarah Huckabee Sanders told America on behalf of the President in her press briefing today.
    1/ Trump has no intention or plan to fire Mueller. FALSE. Trump told the NYT that if Mueller crosses a certain "red line" he could be fired.
    2/ The charges and plea announced today had "nothing to do with the President's campaign or campaign activity." FALSE. And here's why:
    3/ Manafort lied to the FBI *while Trump's Campaign Manager* and used his illegally gotten, Putin-linked funds to work for Trump "for free."
    4/ So Trump was the direct beneficiary—to the tune of saving *many millions* in consulting fees—of the fact Manafort got money from Russia.
    5/ All Papadopoulos' lies—which he's plead to—involved high-ranking Trump officials, Trump campaign activity, and protecting Trump himself.
    6/ "There's clear evidence" Clinton colluded with Russian intelligence. FALSE. This is false on almost too many grounds to mention. A start:
    7/ Clinton's camp *continued* payments started by *Republicans* to a firm that contracted with *another* firm whose sources were *non-FSB*.
    8/ The dossier "influenced" the election. FALSE. Barring 1 article, the dossier wasn't reported on in any significant way until January '17.
    9/ The dossier "smears" the President. FALSE. Every piece of information in the dossier that can be confirmed so far *has* been confirmed.
    10/ Clinton's camp didn't know what research they would receive and had nothing to do with its collection. And—the FBI believes the dossier.
    11/ There's been no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. FALSE. Not only is the Papadopoulos plea a smoking gun—Sessions' perjuries were too.
    12/ Indeed—both the ongoing secret sanctions negotiations between Trump and Russia and the GOP platform change were the result of collusion.
    13/ Papadopoulos is in trouble only for not telling the truth. FALSE. The WH implies the underlying activities were all okay. They were not.
    14/ Papadopoulos plead to Making False Statements so that he *wouldn't* have to plead to greater charges and *could* cooperate with the FBI.
    15/ There's no "official capacity" in which the campaign was involved with Papadopoulos' acts. FALSE—his actions were *campaign-sanctioned*.
    16/ The Manafort/Gates indictments deal with crimes in a time "well before" the Trump campaign existed. FALSE. Both were ongoing in 2015.
    17/ Papadopoulos had a "limited" campaign role. FALSE. He was a top adviser and a primary liaison to other nations on Trump's Russia policy.
    18/ Papadopoulos went overseas for Trump and was one of the *only* NatSec team members kept on when the team disbanded in late July of 2016.
    19/ Papadopoulos was giving interviews on Trump's Russia policy to Russian media as late—possibly later—than *late September of 2016*.
    20/ All told, George Papadopoulos worked for Trump for *at least* seven months of the eleven-month campaign primary/general "voting" season.
    21/ (Brief delay to do a media interview—will return to this thread shortly. Please share the *first tweet* in this thread in the meantime.)
    - Seth Abramson, an attorney and former criminal investigator
    Remember? Around the 1:58 mark. July 2016:
    Last edited by HWBL; October 30th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Reading on Twitter from various sources that Trump is "rage eating". Name a fast food place, and he's probably eaten something from there today. Really.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information