Page 43 of 145 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree5937Likes

Thread: It's Mueller Time! The new politics catch-all thread.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    As if the stock market being up is doing shit for them.
    Just had this convo with someone the other day. I asked if they had a lot invested in the stock market. Nope. Asked if they had anything invested. Nope. But they responded with...when companies have more money they invest more in their workers who therefore invest more in their families. This was a face to face convo, but had it been online I would have replied with the "That's not how it works.That's not how any of this works" meme. I was stuck with a sigh and a grumble of "lemme know how that works out for ya". I just literally have no energy to keep fighting this fight with these people.
    fgg likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Uday is rightfully getting dragged on Twitter right now. Posted this then retweeted Drudge Report and Fox News tweets about the stock market.

Eric TrumpVerified account @EricTrumpFollowFollow
    @EricTrump

More
    The irony of an ABC reporter (whose parent company Disney has profited nearly half a billion dollars on the movie “Pocahontas”) inferring that the name is “offensive” is truly staggering to me.

6:04 AM - 28 Nov 2017 from Manhattan, NY

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I’m leaving this country. December 14th. Good bye USA. Germany, here I come.
    Can I come too?

Drudge is reporting that the WH IS bracing for another bombshell. I wonder if it has anything to do with Keith Olbermann and Joe Scarborough deleting Trump related tweets and Olbermann quiting his social media.

Tom Arnold is suddenly active on social media again after Trump started gaslighting people by saying that the Access Hollywood tape was fake. Maybe he's getting ready to release those tapes that he claims to have.

Trump in 1993: "I think I might have more Indian blood than a lot of the so-called Indians that are trying to open up the reservations." https://t.co/ydNtAjdvBk
    OCD and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Arnold claimed that there were tapes of you know who continually dropping the N bomb during Apprentice episodes.
    OCD likes this.

I believe it. Wasn't there also some rumor of having him on tape sexually harassing some contestants? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The fact that entertainment reporters and a few mainstream reporters had serious dirt on Trump prior to the election and didn't release it because they didn't think he would win is an underreported story. His appearances on Howard Stern's show talking about walking into dressing rooms of young female contestants should have gotten him disqualified alone. We are at this horrible point in history because no one thought that he would win.
    OCD, Beeyotch and Nevan like this.

Like Dump saying the N word is going to discourage his idiot followers.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Like Dump saying the N word is going to discourage his idiot followers.
    Not a problem for his core, necessarily. But it would have galvanized a lot of people who sat on the sidelines.

I'm talking about right now this minute. Mo-I wish I shared your optimism that it will make a difference even today.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

OMFG.

Trump tweeted he is our favorite President. I prefer any otherPresident, including the 39 who are currently decomposing corpses.

1,420 replies18,463 retweets83,325 likes
    Retweet

Liked
    Direct message

Kittylady, Brookie, fgg and 8 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That man has really lost his fucking mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Drudge is reporting that the WH IS bracing for another bombshell. I wonder if it has anything to do with Keith Olbermann and Joe Scarborough deleting Trump related tweets and Olbermann quiting his social media.

Tom Arnold is suddenly active on social media again after Trump started gaslighting people by saying that the Access Hollywood tape was fake. Maybe he's getting ready to release those tapes that he claims to have.

Trump in 1993: "I think I might have more Indian blood than a lot of the so-called Indians that are trying to open up the reservations." https://t.co/ydNtAjdvBk
    What could it be that would make Olbermann and Scarborough change course so quickly? Does it include them?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    What could it be that would make Olbermann and Scarborough change course so quickly? Does it include them?
    I'm not getting this part at all. What do Olbermann and Scarborough have to do with WH bombshells?
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I'm not getting this part at all. What do Olbermann and Scarborough have to do with WH bombshells?

No one knows if they're connected, but it was odd that they both did them on the same day that rumors started popping up about a bombshell dropping.

Thread Information