Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree5937Likes

Thread: It's Mueller Time! The new politics catch-all thread.

Gold Member

Lordy, I hope there are lots of indictments.

Trump State Television, a.k.a. FOX News, the rabid Jeanine Pirro:

And the comments, that show just how many sick, ignorant, deplorables inhabit the nation:

Michael Davidson 29 minutes ago (edited) Everyone on CIFIUS (Committee for Foreign Investment in the United States) that voted to approve the sale of 20% of our uranium to RUSSIA should be EXECUTED for TREASON against the United States of America, along with the former Commander-in-Chief, anti-American Marxist Muslim Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein 0bama. They sold 20% of our uranium to RUSSIA, shut down an FBI investigation into it, and allowed Hillary and Bill Clinton to pocket at least $145 million from the sale through their charity fraud (The Clinton Foundation).
    neo379 39 minutes ago This is just friggin' incredible.
    Michael Davidson 41 minutes ago Jeff Session is a good 'ole boy who won't do a DAMN THING to prosecute his buddies in the Senate (TRAITOR Hillary).
    TSwagDiddy 46 minutes ago LOCK HER UP
    Bryan 57 minutes ago You couldn t make this up, no one would believe you. Justice must be done.
    KnightInShiningASMR 1 hour ago FUCK YEAH, JUDGE JEANINE!! GOD BLESS JUDGE JEANINE!! FOX'S FINEST!!
    maxdoubt 1 hour ago ATTENTION MR TRUMP ....here is your next US ATTORNEY GENERAL - FFS JUST DO IT!!!
    Steve Baish 1 hour ago The Clintons Will Bring Down Obama & 1000s Of Corrupt Criminals ( CLINTON Associates ) Globally
    bobooneeightzerosix able 2 hours ago I won’t believe it till I see it happen. Once I see Hillary in prison then I will believe it. She’s beyond corrupt and her book proves it in aces.
    TeleTube 2 hours ago If sale of uranium to the Russians isn't prima facie evidence of collusion, I don't know what is. Yet, the dumbfoundry and quizzicality of libtardery will remain unconvinced.
    Sam Miller 2 hours ago This judge...is 🎶🎼 ON 🔥.....WORD!
    jay west 2 hours ago They made lots of deals, coverups to get obama his second term. They KNEW hillary would win and be able to cover up.
    Saveea Paris 2 hours ago GET EM JUDGE. THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT FOR ALL OF US. KILLERY MUST BE SENTENCED, SHE HAS TO GO DOWN. TOO MANY BIG CRIMES, & SHE IS A DANGER TO AMERICA!!
    Gabe King 3 hours ago I wish I could thumbs this up a million times. LOCK THE BITCH UP ! And all the Leftist criminal cabal including Mueller !

Deplorable Dave 3 hours ago This was probably one of her best ever opening statements. She touched all the Hot Topics that I am so angry about. God I love this woman.

cruisinkev1 3 hours ago Agreed... "Drain The Swamp.... already !!"
    Bryan Nelson 4 hours ago Magnificent Judge Pirro. Pirro should be made AG she would deal with this corruption. SESSIONS MUST GO. Time to prosecute Comey, Mueller, McCabe, Rosenstein and all the many other anti American corrupt globalist scumbags demorats.
    Jezibel Linn 4 hours ago It's about time you talking heads starting telling the truth without putting your fucked up racist spin on it. I have an idea, let's take all of Hillary and Obamas Pedophile money, all of the football players money who don't have enough class to show some respect when they are in someone else's house and solve the homeless problem in America? While we are at it, we may as well shut down mainstream media too, cuz they just spit whatever shit fits the agenda.
    Ray Owen 4 hours ago In my personal opinion, the reality here is that trumps needs to use the Military to arrest all of these Belligerent Warring, Rebels, that have broken all rules of Law, or he grows some balls or these Idiots are going to get the best of him & the People. If We The People means ANYTHING, in these dark days, it is time for the people to grow some balls, for them to march upon Congress/Senate & House, if needs be, they need to be taken by the force of arms, to bring these criminals to justice, which we do need in this country, and if it comes to the people, the majority are EXTREMELY disgruntled, & it is NOT going to be nice OR clean, people are tired of the same ol' slavery to these miserable soulless Cabal Animals, this is all about selling your rights, for their PROFITS, to get what amounts to the modern edition of the glass beads the Indians got for Manhattan Island. America GROW some balls to do the right thing... IF its in your heart & soul, we'll, ALL come out on top. "In the name of God & GREED, Give the Church your money, To have marble floors And cherry wood doors, For it is nothing more Than an empty House of Whores."
    Maria Vlahon-Allen 4 hours ago (edited) Oh thank God Judge! This is the FIRST time any of this crap has made sense to me! I thought I had finally completely lost my mind! I have felt like I needed extra showers every time I saw anything on these issues! ♥until seeing this! Astounding storytelling and coverage!
    crusaderI969 4 hours ago Hillary For Prison 2017
    DB Cisco 4 hours ago Everyone who approved the Uranium One Deal should be executed for High Treason !
    Amelia Reagan Wright 4 hours ago (edited) Corruption at its best. LOCK UP HITLERY, HOLDER, MUELLER, COMEY, THE FRAUD, ROSENSTEIN, etal. Sessions better get off his a**, and do what is JUST. Finally, we have a President who wants the best for us, the common public.
    jimmy delgado 4 hours ago Judge Jeanine for president 2024
    Robert Morris 4 hours ago The entire investigation was started under false pretenses. The American people should not have to pay anyone on muellers team. Mueller is just as guilty as Obama and Hillary for trying to railroad president Trump. I don't care how old Hillary is she should be in jail along with the rest of these traitors.
    Mr. Tee 4 hours ago Thank God for Judge Jeannine, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Roger Stone, along with Alex Jones, for being the only one's brave enough to call these criminals out and defend our President.
    Zep Tepi 4 hours ago Stick a nuclear bomb up Hillary's cunt an blast that sucker off.
    GoldenChicken 4 hours ago Wow, Judge delivered a powerful opening statement. Everyone needs to know about it. Otherwise, this country would turn into a lawless country. Dianne McPherson 5 hours ago (edited) Please run for President Judge Jeanine after President Trumps 2 terms are up.
    Getreel Now 5 hours agoJudge Jenny is a special angel of light and a savior of sanity in this world infested with sophistry!
    Lowell Williamson 6 hours ago (edited) Get rid of the demoncrat criminals who call everyone else criminals. They are the kind of bugs that should be squashed.
    yu long 6 hours ago These bunch of named despicable lawless lawmakers who are liars and so horribly corrupt...to run America? > A total laughing stocks to the world community that this First World Economic Powerhose are in their hands in the last eight years of evil Obama reign... > Lock them up... > and so...Jeff Seesions and Christopher Wray, will you not listen to Judge Pirro?
    ExposingMiLabs 6 hours ago (edited) Yet still, the Hillary fans refuse to look at it. I've never wanted anyone to go to prison more than I want Hillary to go to prison. She/they are all worse criminals than 90% of the US prison population. They think they are above the law and must finally pay! Bill's involved too, don't let those clueless eyes and that stupid smile fool you.
    Al Robins 6 hours ago Well said Judge Jeanine! Honestly AFTER ALL THIS if anyone still thinks Hilary, Obama and their buddies with the DNC actually care about them, or the U.S. they have to be BRAIN DEAD! The only thing Hilary and Obama and the DNC care about is lining their pockets out OUR EXPENSE! I am SO GLAD she is not our President and I am so glad Obama is no longer our President! Their lies and the lies continually perpetuated by the DNC and the mainstream media will finally be exposed and if people can't handle the truth they are truly buffoons! I stand by my President Trump because the man continues to stand by the American people and he is doing all this for FREE! Please share to EVERYONE! We know the lying, anti-God, anti-Trump, anti-American, Hollywood supported, hypocritical mainstream media will not share this SO WE MUST! People, ESPECIALLY your Democrat and Liberal friends who have been made fools of, NEED TO SEE THE TRUTH #Blacks4Trump
    jeanjeudi1111 6 hours ago Judge Jeanine, you are absolutely spot on. What can we do to force the issue, how to get real justice? How can we hold these powerful democrats responsible for their crimes that we would be imprisoned for or at least financially destroyed and beaten to death by the legal system until we virtually die of stress? I want equal justice for all. Hillary and Co. must be held accountable and charged like anyone else who has done her crimes, this has gone on and on forever. The Clintons and the democrat cabal of crooks are virtually above the law and it's outrageous that they are allowed to make a mockery of laws that only apply to us.
    Brian Baca 6 hours ago Trump needs to appoint Judge Jeanine AG. Sessions has been an absolute impotent, worthless limp dick. Hes part of the swamp, too afraid to go after anyone in the establishment. That was Trumps biggest mistake appointing him. I was fooled too. I thought he was a no nonsense straight shooter, but then again I thought that about Comey. They all need to go
    The British Patriot 6 hours ago (edited) Round up The DNC, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, John Podesta and all their criminal goons, Lock Them Up and throw away the key! Land of Giants 6 hours ago Hildebeast,Barry and his husband Mike should all dangle from a rope...I’d pay to see that.
    rich eldert 6 hours ago President Trump, if your watching this get rid of Sessions. This woman would definitely get the job done for you and the American people. We are so tired of these criminals getting away with treason and endless crimes.
    monkeygraborange 6 hours ago Kill Hll. This fucking bitch thinks she owns America. She does not. Time to die you fucking cunt. NOW!
    roberto 7 hours ago LET ME COUNT THE WAYS. ....1 NO OTHER PRESIDENT WEAKEND THE MILITARY MORE THEN OBAMA...2 TAXED THE HELL OUT OF THE WORKING PEOPLE TO GIVE FREE FOOD, AND WELFARE TO LAZY PEOPLE ....3.NO OTHER PRESIDENT (AND I DON'T LIKE CALLING HIM THAT) WAS AND IS A MUSLIM PLANT...... REMEMBER HIS FATHER WAS MUSLIM.......4 EXCHAHGED 5 BIG TIME TERROREST FOR ONE DISERTER. GAVE IRAN BILLIONS IN CASH ..... GAVE RUSSIA 20 PERCENT OF AMERICAS URANIUM....ONE WORD TO DISCRIBE THIS PIG OBAMA IS TRAITOR.......DID YOU FEEL PROUD IF HIM HARVEY?.......NOW YOU HARVEY THINK YOU ARE SO SMART, RIGHT , NOW PAY ATTENTION SON...........WHY DO YOU THINK THE DEMS WANT OPEN BORDERS?......... IT'S LIKE THIS ....LET IN ALL, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, MAKE THEM PERMANENT RESIDENTS....OK, YOU FOLLOW ME SO FAR HARVEY, GOOD.....AFTER FIVE YEARS THOSE MILLIONS OF ILLIGLE IMIGRANTS FROM MEXICO AND CENTREAL AMERICA AND AFRICA AND SYRIA WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE..AND CHANGE THE DEMOGRAFICS OF THE AMERICA I GREW UP IN ..... ....THAT IS THE ONLY WAY DEMOCRATS CAN GET VOTERS ........ THEY NEED NEW IMMIGRANTS EACH YEAR AND PROMISE THEM FREE SHIT..... STOP BEING STUPID HARVEY.... OPEN UP YOUR MIND , TRY TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE , MAYBE IT'S TO MUCH TO ASK OF YOU. ....BUT I DONT WANT THEM TEACHING ISLAM IN OUR SCHOOLS IN 15 YEARS BECAUSE WE DID NOT STOP THIS HERE AND NOW....(((Trump is anywhere near Obama's level of being a great president)))....... PLEASE THE ONLY THING OBAMA BEAT TRUMP AT IS LYING......THAT IDIOT OBAMA WHEN HE WENT TO SOUDI ARABIA ... LOOK AT THE VIDEO , BENT DOWN AND KISSED THE SOUDI KING'S HAND.....WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT DOES THAT? ONLY A PENDEJO. LIKE WE SAY IN SPANISH WHAT A PENDEJO.....THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID....TRUMP IS GONNA STOP OR NEARLY STOP ALL THE POISON THAT IS COMING INTO AMERICA ..., I'M TALKING DRUGS
    Anna D 7 hours ago It's sad how much Clinton's have twisted America to a banana Republic
    John Grytbakk 6 hours ago don't forget King Obama.

Murican Ginger 7 hours ago Democrats are terrorists and paedophiles

Last edited by HWBL; October 29th, 2017 at 05:50 AM.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    At what point did the cure kid in those pics sell her soul and any shred of conscience or credibility to become the creature she is now? How does she look her child in the eye everyday?

The moment they did that matchy photo where her mum wears the same red sweater as her and her dad and brothers all wear the same striped shirt. That is enough to turn anyone into a monster.

Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow
    The president looks to be starting a new Twitter fight about 24 hours after the Mueller indictment is announced. https://t.co/MytE2PTGlQ

"While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!"

Another day, another lie : The show was scheduled to stop the 22nd of October plus why is a POTUS even bothered with this?

2 days ago he also tweeted a happy bday to a Trump protester!
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/923889943788834816

C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Mike Flynn's crotchfruit "Junior" has been suspended from twitter, too. C'est manífíque!😊

Trump is tweeting up a storm this morning. The very definition of impotent rage lol
    HWBL, Beeyotch, Mivvi21 and 5 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He's begging someone to "do something." How embarrassing for him. It's going to be raining all day here so he won't be able to play golf. Expect lots of crazed tweets today.

Still, according to his brain dead voters, the best president ever:
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I won't be happy until I actually see them ALL removed from the White House in cuffs...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

A friend has worked for DOJ for 20 years. She says that people are protesting there every day. She has never seen anything like it. She can't wait to retire in January.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He's begging someone to "do something." How embarrassing for him. It's going to be raining all day here so he won't be able to play golf. Expect lots of crazed tweets today.
    Share them! I hate visiting his Twitter page.
    Beeyotch likes this.

I think I got them all.

As usual, the ObamaCare premiums will be up (the Dems own it), but we will Repeal & Replace and have great Healthcare soon after Tax Cuts!

Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),....

...the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,....

..."collusion," which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's...

...are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

All of this "Russia" talk right when the Republicans are making their big push for historic Tax Cuts & Reform. Is this coincidental? NOT!
    Brookie, C_is_for_Cookie and tulip like this.

I do not know who Roger Stone is but I looked him up. He's insane I see. And he had an eye job and a facelift. Just google image him. He cray.
    Brookie and Yellowjacket like this.

Stone is literally a cuck, which is hilarious given how much the right wing troll army likes to use that word

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Stone has a giant tattoo of Nixon on his back. He used to work with Manafort and he is thought to be a direct link to the Russian based hacking of the DNC.
    Brookie likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I think I got them all.

As usual, the ObamaCare premiums will be up (the Dems own it), but we will Repeal & Replace and have great Healthcare soon after Tax Cuts!

Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),....

...the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,....

..."collusion," which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's...

...are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

All of this "Russia" talk right when the Republicans are making their big push for historic Tax Cuts & Reform. Is this coincidental? NOT!
    Thank you!

He is so full of crap it isn't even funny. Is there a problem? Blame Clinton!

Funny he should Tweet about trying to distract... because isn't that what this whole Korea thing is about? Squirrel!

Thread Information