Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66

Thread: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

  1. #16
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,427

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    I don't think anyone doubts the US would use nuclear weapons to eradicate a similar threat. The question is, would they do it in retaliation or as a pre-emptive strike? And don't forget, Israel has a Bomb too and Iran is far more likely to nuke Tel Aviv than New York.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

  2. #17
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    I don't think anyone doubts the US would use nuclear weapons to eradicate a similar threat. The question is, would they do it in retaliation or as a pre-emptive strike? And don't forget, Israel has a Bomb too and Iran is far more likely to nuke Tel Aviv than New York.
    As I see it...I do not think any of these countries will use nuclears against the others. Now, too many countries own WMDs, one pushes the button, all the other WMDs will go off and that is the end of our existense. But I think that if only ONE country had a WMD like the U.S. did back in the day, then yes, that one country would not hesitate to use it because there would be no other weapon stronger from the other side to overwin them.

    Basically, I think the U.S. and Israel do not want a weapon in the hands of Iran, because then it makes Iran all that the mightier and more powerful.The POWER of the Iranian regime would be the threat. They want to keep WMDs in the circle of their allies and friends.

    But what I think WILL happen MAYBE...is that the nuclear research facility program of Iran will get bombed by either the U.S. or Israel, then the U.S. will take over to embark on a war to "democratize" Iran. I think that is the main reason for this whole WMD bluff talk-to bring down the Iranian regime.

  3. #18
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Well I for one am damn glad Israel bombed the shit out of Iraq's nuclear facilities in the early 80's ...and I hope they do the same now with Iran..someone needs to end Iran's hope for nuclear weapons. That Iranian president is crazier than a shithouse rat and makes Bush look almost sane. And thank God they did use those bombs in WW Two as any possible alternatives would have been a hell of alot worse.

    ETA: After seeing the lastest post..I don't know what may happen afterwards, but Iran + nuclear weapons capabilities = war in the middle east. Big time. Do it now Israel..before it is too late!!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  4. #19
    Gold Member Karizma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    How is Najat crazier than Bush who invaded two countries and threatned another 3 countries?!? He is crazy but not a murderer like Bush. If it's justified to attack Iran in the name of "your president is crazy" then i think US should be the first country to be invaded. Israel, who has always been hostile, has 200 nuclear heads and to oppose another country in the region to possess them is hypocricy at best.

    Should Israel or US take any crazy step and attack Iran, then they will kiss their country's goodbye. Iran had many strong shitte allies in Lebanon, Iraq and Syria and sunnis such as Hamas and all other Palestinians' resistance groups. Just imagine the chaos it will cause when all these forces strike at any American/Zionist interest in the region. Add to this all anti-America/Israel mini cells!? Bush doesn't know who he is dealing with, we aren't Japanese or Vietnammese. We are not located in one country or region but scatterd around the globe and the idea that nuking a Muslim country (Iran) will pass by like nothing happened is very wishful for Bush and his gang at the white house. For the love of humanity and peace, someone pls stop this bullshit.

  5. #20
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    ^^thanks for revealing so much of yourself Karizma..I am sure you did not mean to do so. And Najat is crazy and has simply not had the time or ability to attack another country..yet. And you are right...let Israel with it's 200 nukes take out the Iranian nuclear capabilities(not nuke all of Iran..just take out the nuclear facilities while having 200 nukes to back itself up)..that way Israel(already hated and loathed by most muslims) will take the heat. I say Israel has every right to take out those Iranian nuclear facilities while it still has the chance, just like it did 25 years ago with Iraq...they successfully did it then and can do it again. Do it Israel!!!!! Do it now or you(and the rest of the world) will regret it!!!!
    ***Israel having those nukes is what is keeping it from being overrun as we speak***

    ETA: Also I am sure Israel could do the job that needs done perfectly well with conventional weapons, thank you.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  6. #21
    Gold Member Karizma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Excuse me what the hell do you mean by revealing myself?!

    Your argument that Najat hasn't got the time to invade another country is so ridiculious and doesn't erase anything from the fact that Bush invaded 2 countries, threatning another 3 & that Israel has been violating UN resolutions by annexing Palestinian territories. Iran has done what? standing by its belief and not bowing to US. whao now that is a crime against humanity!! I say good for Iran for firmly standing by it's beliefs instead of bowing to America's demands. Najat is crazy but his stance on nuclear power is very justified. As long as many hostile countries have WMDs then Iran can't trust them. As long as US and Israel have the guts to threat Iran then, understandably, Iran will seek all means to defend, protect itself from such attacks and double-standard policy.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Karizma

    Your argument that Najat hasn't got the time to invade another country is so ridiculious
    first, isn't his name Najjar? And I said he has not had the time or ability, not that he has not got the time..get it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karizma
    Add to this all anti-America/Israel mini cells!? Bush doesn't know who he is dealing with, we aren't Japanese or Vietnammese.
    give a big "hello" from me to your terrorist 'friends'
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  8. #23
    Gold Member Karizma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    First: His name is Nejat or Nejad.

    Second: You said time OR ability (not and/or). in either case i still find your statement ridiculious because you are trying to equalize him with Bush. Just because he is crazy doesn't mean he will attack SPECIALLY when US/Israel has been threatning his country for ages now.

    Third: you still haven't answer my question. What did you mean by "you revealed so much of yourself Karizma, i am sure you didn't mean to do so"?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    first, isn't his name Najjar? And I said he has not had the time or ability, not that he has not got the time..get it right.


    give a big "hello" from me to your terrorist 'friends'
    You can find the real terrorists near you in the white house, so you can go there and tell them to shut the fuck up.

  9. #24
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Karizma
    First: His name is Nejat or Nejad.

    Second: You said time OR ability (not and/or). in either case i still find your statement ridiculious because you are trying to equalize him with Bush. Just because he is crazy doesn't mean he will attack SPECIALLY when US/Israel has been threatning his country for ages now.

    Third: you still haven't answer my question. What did you mean by "you revealed so much of yourself Karizma, i am sure you didn't mean to do so"?!



    You can find the real terrorists near you in the white house, so you can go there and tell them to shut the fuck up.
    Has vs got ..too different things..one includes the past the other does not..what part of that can you not understand! And your post revealed that your are an Islamacist fantatic IMO. And go tell Bush yourself..then you can go to Guantanamo where you belong.

    **islamacist...not sure that is a word..if not then it is now**
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  10. #25
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    OK everybody, take a deep breath. There now, doesn't that feel better?

    *ducks knowing that someone will take a shot*

  11. #26
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    OK everybody, take a deep breath. There now, doesn't that feel better?

    *ducks knowing that someone will take a shot*
    It must be all the antibiotics and fecal matter in the chicken I had..lol
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  12. #27
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    I made Algernon's stuffed portabello mushrooms for din-dins and they were yum-yum. Peaceful, too. *takes another swig*

  13. #28
    Gold Member Karizma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    Has vs got ..too different things..one includes the past the other does not..what part of that can you not understand! And your post revealed that your are an Islamacist fantatic IMO. And go tell Bush yourself..then you can go to Guantanamo where you belong.

    **islamacist...not sure that is a word..if not then it is now**
    Honey the same ranting of your president won't work here, everyone who oppose you is 'Islamic fundamentalist' until you managed to let the whole world hates your guts.

    Guantanamo is alot better than hell, where you will belong with your fucked up 'morals' IMO.

  14. #29
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Alrighty. I am not the politics moderator, but I am a moderator on this board. Enough -- personal insults are not allowed. Any more, no matter who utters them, and you will be given an official warning!

  15. #30
    Gold Member Karizma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: Iran issues stark military warning to United States

    Add to this all anti-America/Israel mini cells!? Bush doesn't know who he is dealing with, we aren't Japanese or Vietnammese. We are not located in one country or region but scatterd around the globe.....
    Here i meant MUSLIMS not terrorists organizations. Now i thought i might have not been clear with this and hence gave the wrong message. Hoped that helped to clarify my stance.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 11th, 2006, 11:19 PM
  2. Is the United States a rogue state?
    By buttmunch in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: September 28th, 2006, 04:02 PM
  3. Sweatiest Cities in the United States
    By NoDayButToday in forum Beauty and Skincare
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: April 6th, 2006, 04:00 PM
  4. United States Caught in attempt of an Iraq-Car Bombing
    By Hazeleyed_Honey in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 15th, 2005, 10:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •