Page 61 of 176 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree8338Likes

Thread: Inaugurination and beyond: Trump thread part three

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    At least, for now, we still have the courts at our side. The court ruled against the travel ban. Cheetoh is having an all caps twitter meltdown.
    The courts ruled against his EO to do away with the Fiduciary Rule too. Although that was just against the EO and the GOP is probably going to start undoing Frank Dodd and just sack the starting of the Fiduciary Rule before it even gets off the ground, but court decisions against him are good. And they give me a little fire when I'm feeling burned out.
    panic likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    He tweeted "SEE YOU IN COURT." I wonder where he thinks they've been?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ "so-called court"?
    "Alternative Court"?

Quote Originally Posted by flummoxed View Post
    On Sunday night my family and I are going to be celebrating a couple of birthdays by bashing in Trump's skull. (In pinata form, so as to avoid prosecution.)

Everything about him puts me in a rage, and everything I've thought of putting in the pinata also puts me in a rage, so I'm reaching out to see if y'all superduper clever folks have any suggestions for what the hell I should stuff in that empty noggin that'll make us all happy when it comes tumbling out?

Many thanks, and if I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies.

Brookie and flummoxed like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Source: actionnetwork.org

URGENT: Ten states are about to criminalize peaceful protest

Lawmakers in ten states have recently proposed laws that would make it a serious crime to assemble in groups and express political dissent.
    In Washington state, any protesters whom authorities deem “disruptive” could be charged with “economic terrorism.” In Missouri, wearing a hood at a protest would be considered criminal identity concealment. In North Dakota, drivers would be allowed to run over and kill protester with no legal liability, as long as it was done “negligently."
    The ten states considering these bills are: Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Virginia, and Washington.
    These bills are an urgent threat to free speech and patriotic dissent. Please sign the petition telling lawmakers in these states to reject these dangerous bills.
    Here's the text of the petition:
    "Organizing and participating in protests is a basic Constitutional right guaranteed by the First Amendment. I urge all lawmakers to reject any legislation that criminalizes protesters."
    Sources:

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

panic likes this.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Source: actionnetwork.org
    Won't pass the court system. This violates the constitution.
    Alysheba likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

This has Bannon written all over it. Dude is human feces...
    HWBL, Mivvi21, Brookie and 4 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^That's an insult to human feces.

***** celeb

Michigan, eh? Well, lock me up, bro.
    whitetigeress and gas_chick like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Won't pass the court system. This violates the constitution.
    The problem is that being against the Constitution doesn't seem to mean anything under the current administration. If Trump decides that he's sick of people protesting instead of sucking his tiny orange balls then he'll do everything he can to enact it on a National level, never mind just in some states, and courts be damned. He doesn't understand - and refuses to accept - that the US Constitution is not some small business owner that he can sic his lawyers on until they give up and will drag things out and fire and rehire until he finds someone willing to agree with what he wants.

America is in the early stages of becoming a dictatorship.
    Alysheba, stef and gas_chick like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    The problem is that being against the Constitution doesn't seem to mean anything under the current administration. If Trump decides that he's sick of people protesting instead of sucking his tiny orange balls then he'll do everything he can to enact it on a National level, never mind just in some states, and courts be damned. He doesn't understand - and refuses to accept - that the US Constitution is not some small business owner that he can sic his lawyers on until they give up and will drag things out and fire and rehire until he finds someone willing to agree with what he wants.

America is in the early stages of becoming a dictatorship.
    It really does feel this way.

***** celeb

She's just dancing as fast as she can't isn't she?
    Brookie, HWBL, Mivvi21 and 4 others like this.

OCD

I remembered this morning the exact moment I decided I hated Donald Trump passionately. It was in 2009 when he fired Khloe Kardashian and said he wouldn't have had her on his show if he had known what a loser she was- in regards to her DUI.... Denis Rodman and Jesse James never got called out for that on his show. Him labeling her a loser even though she had redeemed herself and gotten treatment just made me so mad. I know that sounds really lame and stupid in comparison to his recent terroristic acts and I'm not a Kardashian fan at all, but he really is just the scum of the earth.

We're going to need republican help to overthrow this administration. We can make it happen if we keep showing up and raging wherever they are gathered.
    BITTER, panic and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

czb

omg i am trying my best to restrain myself....

a friend of a HS friend on FB has posted a trumpifesto, asking WHY all the hate towards trump. you can't believe the media, give him a chance, he's not a racist. why are you protesting and creating riots and violence? why? he goes on to say no one gives him a straight answer. then he gets about 50 likes.

he isn't my friend, i don't know him but i think he also went to our HS. and what violence was there aside from chicago? i know in SF there were a LOT of marchers and almost no arrests. no violence or riots.
    gas_chick likes this.

Source: US Uncut

Politics
    Trump’s choice to represent him in Supreme Court just withdrew his nomination

Donald Trump’s pick for one of the top lawyers in the federal government just decided he didn’t want to hitch his star to Trump’s wagon. Chuck Cooper, whom President Trump nominated to be the next Solicitor General (the person tasked with representing the federal government in the Supreme Court), withdrew his name from consideration on Thursday evening. According to Politico, Cooper — a Supreme Court litigator who once clerked for late Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist — was one of two finalists for the coveted position within the Department of Justice.

“I am deeply honored by any consideration that I may have received by Attorney General Sessions and President Trump for appointment as the Solicitor General, but I have asked them to discontinue any further consideration of me for that critically important position,” Cooper said in a public statement, only telling Politico that “life is good and too short” when pressed about why he was suddenly withdrawing from the nomination process.
    The position of Solicitor General is one of the top positions in the U.S. Department of Justice, as the office holder is, by default, the third-most powerful person in the Justice Department after the Attorney General and the Associate Attorney General. The position can also be a precursor to becoming a Supreme Court justice, as Elena Kagan was confirmed to the Supreme Court after serving as Solicitor General during the Obama administration.
    With Cooper now out of consideration, the Solicitor General post may very well go to George T. Conway — husband of Trump legal adviser Kellyanne Conway — who was rumored to be a finalist for the position.

^That fuglyinsideandout bitch is married??????????????? Imagine waking up to that BEFORE make-up!!!!!!!

***** celeb

Thread Information