Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176
Results 2,626 to 2,633 of 2633
Like Tree8338Likes

Thread: Inaugurination and beyond: Trump thread part three

  1. #2626
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,311

    Default

    Gangster Trump asked Comey to shut down the Flynn investigation according to a detailed memo that Comey wrote. Comey was known to leave a paper trail and people that know him have been saying for a week that he kept notes of every conversation he had with the White House. An FBI agent's notes can be used in court as evidence, just saying....
    Nevan, greysfang, Brookie and 2 others like this.

  2. #2627
    Elite Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,548

    Default

    CNN confirmed earlier this afternoon that it was Israel that was the source of the intel. I would say that Israel is our number two ally, only after the U.K. It's certainly a huge concern for us as the US is responsible for protecting Israel. They have a very unique situation in that they are surrounded by their enemies. He's already pissed off Isreal a few times. We can't become enemies with Isreal. Or even hold them at arm's length.

    General McMaster certainly sounds more intelligent than any other person we've heard from in this administration, but he absolutely lied at his little press conference yesterday, denouncing WaPo completely, then stating he was in the room (so he should be in the know). Then Trump came out and made a statement that was pretty much what was said by WaPo.

    Let me ask all of you. Trump has expressed an interest in negotiating with North Korea, and NK has sorta said the same thing about Trump. Now, would YOU trust that he wouldn't be flinging state and foreign secrets around if that meeting ever happened? It makes me shiver just thinking about it.

    I also heard on CNN that a-) POTUS usually gets several pages a day of briefings. Trump has demanded that it be condensed into one page of bullet points. Then he never even bothers to read that. b-) Trump staff have been demanding a shakeup of senior admin officials, namely Steve Bannon and Sean Spicer. Wtf is Jared doing? Isn't he tasked with saving the world? You *never* see or hear about him, well, except if it's his sister name dropping him to get mega wealthy Chinese nationals to invest in their PRIVATE property in NJ in return for an EB-5 visa.
    panic likes this.

  3. #2628
    Elite Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Gangster Trump asked Comey to shut down the Flynn investigation according to a detailed memo that Comey wrote. Comey was known to leave a paper trail and people that know him have been saying for a week that he kept notes of every conversation he had with the White House. An FBI agent's notes can be used in court as evidence, just saying....
    I strongly believe that Comey is going to be instrumental in bringing Trump down.

  4. #2629
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,469

    Default


  5. #2630
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    CNN confirmed earlier this afternoon that it was Israel that was the source of the intel. I would say that Israel is our number two ally, only after the U.K. It's certainly a huge concern for us as the US is responsible for protecting Israel. They have a very unique situation in that they are surrounded by their enemies. He's already pissed off Isreal a few times. We can't become enemies with Isreal. Or even hold them at arm's length.

    General McMaster certainly sounds more intelligent than any other person we've heard from in this administration, but he absolutely lied at his little press conference yesterday, denouncing WaPo completely, then stating he was in the room (so he should be in the know). Then Trump came out and made a statement that was pretty much what was said by WaPo.

    Let me ask all of you. Trump has expressed an interest in negotiating with North Korea, and NK has sorta said the same thing about Trump. Now, would YOU trust that he wouldn't be flinging state and foreign secrets around if that meeting ever happened? It makes me shiver just thinking about it.

    I also heard on CNN that a-) POTUS usually gets several pages a day of briefings. Trump has demanded that it be condensed into one page of bullet points. Then he never even bothers to read that. b-) Trump staff have been demanding a shakeup of senior admin officials, namely Steve Bannon and Sean Spicer. Wtf is Jared doing? Isn't he tasked with saving the world? You *never* see or hear about him, well, except if it's his sister name dropping him to get mega wealthy Chinese nationals to invest in their PRIVATE property in NJ in return for an EB-5 visa.

    Disagree strongly. We need to adjust or end our alliance with Israel.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #2631
    Elite Member stella blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Disagree strongly. We need to adjust or end our alliance with Israel.
    well, your wish might be coming true.

  7. #2632
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,311

    Default

    I forgot to add, Trump wanted to know if reporters could be imprisoned for doing their jobs by reporting leaks coming from his staff. He really thinks he's a king. I read an article a few weeks ago about how Trump is angry that reporters weren't deferential enough toward him.

  8. #2633
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    58,220
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •