Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inauguration of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States

beyonce and jay-z weren't driven by the SS

I think they're beautiful together. Mr. President and the first lady.

Mariah Carey and her adolescent husband sucked.
    I know MJ tear were authentic.. And I believe the same thing for Beyonce's. Yesterday meant a lot for a lot of people!
    Last edited by *DIVA!; January 21st, 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    While I was watching the First Couple dance last night, I kept hoping that they were whispering naughty things to each other. I hope they had the energy for a little presidential nookie last night or maybe a quickie this morning.

I love the way he leans into her and she just smiles. It must be hard to have to share these private moments with so many people.

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing. Wouldn't you just love to hear what they were saying during those dances? They are so much in love. I'll bet ya he was whispering sexy things to her. Talking about "doing it" in the White House & stuff.

They are really the first presidential couple to show real, true affection, kissing, etc. in public. And those girls are just so damned cute. They are a great first family, and I think America is really hopeful with Obama as our president, they are a real family, not a manufactured one like Clinton's.

Oh card, your post just reminded me that when I was watching the inauguration, random posters from twitters quotes were being posted. One poster said "I bet the one thing Barack is not looking forward to is sleeping in the same bed Bush did. you know he is a drooler." I laughed my ass off at that.

Oh & I did get a text from my son last night that has me worried that I'm raising a little cunty bitch ... it said "Someone did a stage dive and fell it was hilarious"...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yea isn't it great to have a couple in the white house you can actually believe still has sex (with each other!).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    LOL I was thinking the exact same thing. Wouldn't you just love to hear what they were saying during those dances? They are so much in love. I'll bet ya he was whispering sexy things to her. Talking about "doing it" in the White House & stuff.

They are really the first presidential couple to show real, true affection, kissing, etc. in public. And those girls are just so damned cute. They are a great first family, and I think America is really hopeful with Obama as our president, they are a real family, not a manufactured one like Clinton's.
    Yes, they are a great loving family and such a wonderful role model for all of us.
    I hope he was whispering to her how he was gonna bang her in Lincolns bedroom! That would be sexy!
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Elite Member

Default re

I hope they did it on the desk in the Oval Office.

Then everyday when he's sitting there he will smile to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I hope they did it on the desk in the Oval Office.

Then everyday when he's sitting there he will smile to himself.
    I bet that was his first order of business as President! If it were me I would do it all over that house.

It's probably weird trying to get it on as the president, what with all those secret service people up your ass 24/7. I bet someone has to at least be listening in whenever they do it. Creepy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    It's probably weird trying to get it on as the president, what with all those secret service people up your ass 24/7. I bet someone has to at least be listening in whenever they do it. Creepy.
    I wonder if the SS has to report to each other while they are doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oh card, your post just reminded me that when I was watching the inauguration, random posters from twitters quotes were being posted. One poster said "I bet the one thing Barack is not looking forward to is sleeping in the same bed Bush did. you know he is a drooler." I laughed my ass off at that.
    LOL that's hysterical! In all honesty do they have to sleep in the same bed? Can't they have their own bed shipped over?

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
    I hope he was whispering to her how he was gonna bang her in Lincolns bedroom! That would be sexy!
    That's what I was thinking!! How he's telling her he's gonna bang her in Lincoln's room and the oval office.

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    LOL that's hysterical! In all honesty do they have to sleep in the same bed? Can't they have their own bed shipped over?

That's what I was thinking!! How he's telling her he's gonna bang her in Lincoln's room and the oval office.
    I heard on the news during the inauguration that the Obama's wanted their furniture left in their home in Chicago. None of their furniture was brought over. Makes sense, when they go "home" then their stuff will be there waiting for them. I think that in the coming years, that'll probably be a treat for their kids, you know. We can go home and spend the weekend in our home with our stuff.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Default re

I heard on the news during the inauguration that the Obama's wanted their furniture left in their home in Chicago. None of their furniture was brought over. Makes sense, when they go "home" then their stuff will be there waiting for them. I think that in the coming years, that'll probably be a treat for their kids, you know. We can go home and spend the weekend in our home with our stuff.
    Yeah, but as prez I would still ask for a new mattress for the WH. I bet GWB didn't wanna sleep on BC's mattress either.

Elite Member

[QUOTE]Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrsDark

I wonder if the SS has to report to each other while they are doing it? [QUOTE]

If they're smart they will make use of the SS agents to keep the kids out when they want to do the nasty.

My husband and I had to rely on stealth. We figured out how to get in a quick one during the first segment of Rug Rats.

[quote=BBDSP;1565490][quote]Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrsDark

I wonder if the SS has to report to each other while they are doing it?

If they're smart they will make use of the SS agents to keep the kids out when they want to do the nasty.

My husband and I had to rely on stealth. We figured out how to get in a quick one during the first segment of Rug Rats.
    awwwwwwww yes the Spongebob quicky.

Thanks for posting those pics, Mrs. V.

I especially liked this one... the sheer joy on O's face is so cute

Thread Information