Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inauguration of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States

I'm sorry but Mariah was a total mess...I was also pretty sure you could see her panties, but even if not you sure could see enough of her boobs to last a lifetime. What was she thinking? Could she have dressed any more inappropriate? I mean really, cleavage like that for the new President. Ugh.

Beyonce was amazing...her voice last night was perfect. I'm not a huge fan, but she nailed that song...whether her emotions were real or not I can't tell, but the song was beyond compare.

Denzell Washington needs to get his teeth fixed...I can't stand to look that man in the face...not pretty. And same goes for Jamie Foxx.

Mary J. was as near perfect as anyone there last night...truely authentic and seeing her genuine tears was touching.

wtf, worship Obama? Higher power?

Does Obama somehow threaten Jebus or something now?

(p.s. Jesus failed pretty badly considering he was stapled to a plank of wood and left to rot. That's some serious fail.)
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    I was also pretty sure you could see her panties, but even if not you sure could see enough of her boobs to last a lifetime.
    HAHAHAHA!
    Her singing was off right? I was surprised she wasn't hitting the high notes like she normally does.
    A Mariah with no boob exposure though is not the real Mariah. She always has her chi-chis hanging out of everything she wears. LOL
    I missed Jamie Foxx which is prob a good thing. He's so full of himself.

I was at a party last night watching it on tv and everyone there was going on and on about how terrible Mariah's voice was...she could not hit the high notes and she was off key most of the song. It was tragic.

"The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness."

While I really enjoyed Obamas address, I was particularly moved by the words above. However, I couldn't help but to juxtapose them against his decision to invite Rick Warren to give the invocation for the Inauguration. Out of one side of his mouth he speaks of equality for all, while in the other he publically supports a man who has opposed equal rights for ALL. I wish he meant what he said and I hope I get to benefit from the words he has spoken being put into action.

I don't buy it, but then I'm a skeptic. Actions matter. Words don't.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

from all reports, he was three hours early, and was a perfect gentleman to others in the area, making small talk and posing for pictures..
    source:
    Stargazing

that pic is cute.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

who let that homeless man into the inauguration

Mary J. Blige, Shakira, Sting and Mariah Carey

Jay-Z

Faith Hill, Jamie Foxx and Beyonce

Mariah Carey

Trudie can't keep her eyes off Denzel.

Stevie Wonder, Mary J. Blige, Shakira and Sting

will. i.am

Alicia Keyes

Queen Latifah

Leonardo DiCaprio

Lucy Liu

Mr. President getting funky.

Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Jill

ohnotheydidnt: Neighborhood Inaugural Ball in Washingto
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    I'm sorry but Mariah was a total mess...I was also pretty sure you could see her panties, but even if not you sure could see enough of her boobs to last a lifetime. What was she thinking? Could she have dressed any more inappropriate? I mean really, cleavage like that for the new President. Ugh.

Beyonce was amazing...her voice last night was perfect. I'm not a huge fan, but she nailed that song...whether her emotions were real or not I can't tell, but the song was beyond compare.
    Agreed. Carey was like an overstuffed and overflowing old, UGLY, prostitute and where the hell did her 4 or 5 octave range go?
    Beyonce did a good rendition of At Last, although she barely managed the notes in the lower register. But the dance accompanied by the song moved me to tears. For now, that's probably the last fairy tale like moment we'll see in a long time.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

While I was watching the First Couple dance last night, I kept hoping that they were whispering naughty things to each other. I hope they had the energy for a little presidential nookie last night or maybe a quickie this morning.

I love the way he leans into her and she just smiles. It must be hard to have to share these private moments with so many people.

Oh Joy! Hot pictures of Leo! Man he is so damn hot!
    Mariah should be ashamed of herself dressing like an overpriced hooker. Beyonce's dress was actually very pretty, Shakira just annoys the hell out of me, that voice! Shut up girl!

As for President Obama and the First Lady beautiful in love, they are like a modern fairytale.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

I thought Beyonce was very pretty and very sincere. I really thought she spoke from her heart.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    While I was watching the First Couple dance last night, I kept hoping that they were whispering naughty things to each other. I hope they had the energy for a little presidential nookie last night or maybe a quickie this morning.

I love the way he leans into her and she just smiles. It must be hard to have to share these private moments with so many people.
    I have a niece who is deaf that can read lips like nobody's business. I kept wishing I was watching it with her. Even though, I know that what people say to each other is really none of my business.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I thought Beyonce was very pretty and very sincere. I really thought she spoke from her heart.
    her heart spoke when she refused to walk to her hotel and the secret service had to give her and joe camel a ride on my dime!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information