Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 98

Thread: Idaho schoolkids chant 'Assassinate Obama' on school bus

  1. #61
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    The Amish butt in line at Greyhound stations. For realz.

    1 will stand in line and when the bus arrived, 50 of them swoop outa nowhere like ravens and totally do backsies.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #62
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    379

    Default

    See now that would piss me off.....I'd have to elbow them really badly or something.

  3. #63
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    yeah, but all the nun-looking womenfolk are all carrying little babies.. they breed like cockroaches
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  4. #64
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    I am sure they wear the wrong shoes...they're fair game.

  5. #65
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    ^^they aren't allowed to have lights....what the hell else is there to do on those long winter nights?.....that God approves, that is.....

  6. #66
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    actually their shoes are well made and sensible :/

    fucking amish
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #67
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    Whenever a poster tries to bring in another thread to make their point its usually because they have nothing left to stand on.?
    You're lecturing me about not having a point considering some of the things you've written. Let's stop and consider that statement for a minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear what your point is? Ok these nimrods wanted to assassinate him because of his race. So what? What does that mean exactly to you?

    Why is it easier for you to discount actually being assassinated as not worthy of being counted and yet this attempt is the end of the world? What do these attempts mean to you exactly? What exactly matters to you that racists want to kill the black president? What about that do you feel needs to be brought to everyone's attention?
    If you still can't figure out my point after I've spelled it out more then once then that's your problem, not mine.

    And if they want to kill Obama just because of his color, that means a lot to me as a black man. And the fact that you can be so blase' about anyone, president or not, potentially being killed over their race says a lot about you, not me.

    But, as I said, you're just aching for a fight and I don't have the time or patience. So, why don't you waste your time trying to bait somebody else, because I'm onto you. Moving along.

  8. #68
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Actually what I'm seeing is an illogical desire to have hideous people somehow be sane. Comprende?

    It doesn't shock me that a racist wants to kill the black president any more than it does that a Muslim fanatic wants to kill the Christian president.

    It doesn't shock me because the fact that they are up to assassinating someone in the first place doesn't bode well as a testament to their character.

    So while you're crying in your beer in la la land where the assassins ought to know how very un PC their racism is in this day and age, I'll be dealing with reality that some people suck donkey balls. And that's what we have to deal with in this day and age.

    I'm not aching for a fight, just not getting why its any different to you that a sick bastard wants to kill the president for whatever reason. Its just unrealistic to me that you would get shocked to the knees over this and feel the need to point it out.

    It also says a lot about you that you dismiss the fact that white people are assassinated, that somehow it "doesn't count as much" if the person did it for reasons other than race.

    That's what I meant about white blindness.

    Not trying to start up a fight. Just trying to get you to see a wee bit of hypocrisy on your part in my opinion.

    To me it doesn't matter why. The person doing it is deranged.

  9. #69
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    55,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    Comprende?
    .
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

  10. #70
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    This damn ignore button works wonders for my heart!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  11. #71
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post


    Maybe?

  12. #72
    Elite Member L1049's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chillin with my homeboy Xenu
    Posts
    2,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    The Amish butt in line at Greyhound stations. For realz.

    1 will stand in line and when the bus arrived, 50 of them swoop outa nowhere like ravens and totally do backsies.
    At least they didn't cut your head off.

  13. #73
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    I don't know what the hell is wrong with these people...I am surprised after all the Bush hating I honestly never heard anyone actually say they wanted him dead or to kill him..I've heard people say they hate him, he's a fucking idiot, but I've never heard anyone especially children talking about killing him..

    Also...apparently someone just wants..attention...
    Anyways..

  14. #74
    Elite Member nycgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,316

    Default

    It's wrong to imply race has nothing to do with all the threats and "chants" against Obama. Of course it does, because not fitting in with the status quo- not being an older white male politician (Kennedy didn't fit the mold either), automatically put someone at a greater risk. There have already been plots against Obama- I didn't see any of that happening to McCain. If McCain was the president-elect would stuff like this really be an issue? And I've never heard people talking about killing Bush despite how hated he is either. I think race and peoples fears have everything to do with this.

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    Whenever a poster tries to bring in another thread to make their point its usually because they have nothing left to stand on.

    As I said we know race has something to do with it. So what? Kennedy's religion had something to do with it? There will always be something that someone doesn't like about you that they can try to use as a reason to justify assassinating you.

    For the last eight years I've heard people suggest that they want to assassinate Bush because he's Christian. Lots and lots and lots of people have said that. And?

    I'm still waiting to hear what your point is? Ok these nimrods wanted to assassinate him because of his race. So what? What does that mean exactly to you?

    Why is it easier for you to discount actually being assassinated as not worthy of being counted and yet this attempt is the end of the world? What do these attempts mean to you exactly? What exactly matters to you that racists want to kill the black president? What about that do you feel needs to be brought to everyone's attention?
    How can you seriously ask things like that? It means a lot to people who aren't even black, let alone black men and women throughout the country.

  15. #75
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    Why isn't it race? Maybe this one time this is actually related to race? Obama's black, and some people do not like black people...and they obviously would not be happy he was elected....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dead bear covered with Barack Obama signs found at school
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: October 21st, 2008, 06:49 PM
  2. Racist school teacher in FL against Barack Obama
    By panda in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: August 30th, 2008, 09:58 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: August 11th, 2008, 03:05 PM
  5. Idaho infant dies locked in hot car
    By AliceInWonderland in forum News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: July 10th, 2007, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •