Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 98

Thread: Idaho schoolkids chant 'Assassinate Obama' on school bus

  1. #46
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    379

    Default

    I have to agree with you on that witchcurl. There's this "logical rational" that obviously its ok to teach kids that its ok to discuss murdering the president of the United States if he's George W. Bush. Then its all shits and giggles and cackles.

  2. #47
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    The point is obvious so why does it need to be pointed out. You think somehow we all missed it?

    Once again for the cheap seats lets take a big fat guess why your example is ridiculous.

    Why wasn't Bobby Kennedy elected president?

    (Starts the Jeopardy timer now)
    Some people obviously did miss it, if I had to keep repeating myself.

    And for the cheap seats again, Bobby Kennedy wasn't killed because of his race and neither was his brother. Both were killed over their politics.

  3. #48
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    We don't know why JKF was killed.

  4. #49
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    379

    Default

    And you think that people only don't like Obama because of his race.


    Wow talk about a racist comment. See some people have actually been disagreeing with his policies over the last few months. Lots and lots of people don't like Obama because of the policies he's deciding. That's why people call him a socialist and marxist.

    But its nice to see that you've only been paying attention to what people say about the color of his skin.

    Its just a joke at this point.

  5. #50
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Flip, I wouldn't call King a racist, he's far from that. Yes, his opinion differs from mine, but King is one of the most respected posters on this board. I think it's tacky to call him racist, and also against the rules.

    Now, I can understand and relate to your argument, but lets not be mean to our King.

  6. #51
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    379

    Default

    I didn't call king a racist. I called the idea that the only reason a person wouldn't like Obama is because he's black racist. To suggest that perhaps his policies couldn't possibly be a motivating factor simply because he's black sounds racist in my opinion because its reducing Obama to the color of his skin. He certainly does have policies that piss a lot of people off. That was made very clear during the election was it not?

    I do know as we all do that racists are certainly not going to like Obama.

    However to constantly move the goal posts to try to make it worse on Obama than on Bobby Kennedy is a little weird in my opinion.

    Also to suggest the motivation was solely XYZ is a little weird.

    A whole lot of people didn't and don't like the Kennedys because they are Catholic.

    A whole lot of people that I've heard from see Obama as palling around with terrorists and anti American trying to push socialism on America.

    So there's this attempt to separate Obama's trials with everyone elses.

    That's my point. Ok he's got to deal with racism. That's hard. But he was elected and additionally other presidents have had to deal with discrimination and judgement for other things as well. Like Bush being Texan is just one thing.

    I'm not sure what his point is that he thinks everyone is missing? Every president is targeted for assassination. Some will be for the same reasons and some will not. Some will be targeted for things that Obama wouldn't have been. The insanity of an assassin is not reflective of total society. If it was Obama wouldn't have been elected in the first place.

  7. #52
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    We don't know why JKF was killed.

    because he was a mackerel snapping roman catholic notice how we haven't had one since?

    ETA: I just noticed flipstick's post above, I'm not the only one that's onto the anti-catholic conspiracy
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #53
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    ...I read the other day that the least likely to ever be voted for damned near anything are atheists.....something like 55% of Americans would never vote for an atheist.....

    ...thing is.....we're too damned smart to even think about being in government..........most of us aren't what you'd call "joiners".....

  9. #54
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    And you think that people only don't like Obama because of his race.


    Wow talk about racist. See some people have actually been disagreeing with his policies over the last few months. Lots and lots of people don't like Obama because of the policies he's deciding. That's why people call him a socialist and marxist.

    But its nice to see that you've only been paying attention to what people say about the color of his skin.

    Its just a joke at this point.
    I don't know where to begin because your entire post makes no sense, as usual.

    1) I'm no racist. And pointing out the fact that the people who want to kill him have made it clear that his race is the reason doesn't make me racist. And if you think that it does that says more about you than it does me. After all, weren't you the one that tried to turn Jennifer Hudson's family being killed into an indictment of Al Sharpton not speaking out on gun violence in the inner city?

    2) I know that there are various reason why people don't like Obama. Some people think he's too liberal, some think he's too young, too inexperienced, etc. But those aren't the reasons the people who plotted to kill him gave. They all focused on his race.

    3) It's obvious that you're just in the mood to argue, which is why you keep amping up this discussion to the point of calling me a racist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Flip, I wouldn't call King a racist, he's far from that. Yes, his opinion differs from mine, but King is one of the most respected posters on this board. I think it's tacky to call him racist, and also against the rules.

    Now, I can understand and relate to your argument, but lets not be mean to our King.
    Thanks, Sweetie. We may not always agree but at least you and I try to see each other's point of view.

  10. #55
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Excellent point Cynic. Although there was one woman running who tried to point out the "godlessness" of another candidate and was trounced in the election because of it. So that says something.

    I think more people are scared about the push of America into a more socialist and accepting society is much more offensive to the nutters than skin color. They want good old America. And they are feeling it slip from their fingers.

    I do believe that in 10 years this country won't be recognizable any more, and in a good way.

  11. #56
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    btw, did ya'll know it was a bus full of Mormon kids?

    Yeah.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #57
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I don't know where to begin because your entire post makes no sense, as usual.

    1) I'm no racist. And pointing out the fact that the people who want to kill him have made it clear that his race is the reason doesn't make me racist. And if you think that it does that says more about you than it does me. After all, weren't you the one that tired to turn Jennifer Hudson's family being killed into an indictment of Al Sharpton not speaking out on gun violence in the inner city?


    Whenever a poster tries to bring in another thread to make their point its usually because they have nothing left to stand on.

    As I said we know race has something to do with it. So what? Kennedy's religion had something to do with it? There will always be something that someone doesn't like about you that they can try to use as a reason to justify assassinating you.

    For the last eight years I've heard people suggest that they want to assassinate Bush because he's Christian. Lots and lots and lots of people have said that. And?

    I'm still waiting to hear what your point is? Ok these nimrods wanted to assassinate him because of his race. So what? What does that mean exactly to you?

    Why is it easier for you to discount actually being assassinated as not worthy of being counted and yet this attempt is the end of the world? What do these attempts mean to you exactly? What exactly matters to you that racists want to kill the black president? What about that do you feel needs to be brought to everyone's attention?

  13. #58
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    btw, did ya'll know it was a bus full of Mormon kids?

    Yeah.

    Was it really?

    I'm beginning to wonder about Mormons. I always sort of thought of them sorta Amishlike. Now they are scarey.

  14. #59
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    It's kinda like a gnat at a bbq.

  15. #60
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    btw, did ya'll know it was a bus full of Mormon kids?

    Yeah.

    yup, it is Idaho

    but truthfully, whether it's right or wrong, I expect less from people in these little bum-fuck mormon towns.....the word provincial exists for a reason.

    the Chicago kids I expect more from, because when you grow up in a city you are exposed to all kinds of people from the day you're born. You live together. You should be more tolerant in general through your day to day experiences.

    Which means the Chicago kids are being fed just as much hate in their homes to behave this way as the supposedly more intolerant mormons.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dead bear covered with Barack Obama signs found at school
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: October 21st, 2008, 06:49 PM
  2. Racist school teacher in FL against Barack Obama
    By panda in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: August 30th, 2008, 09:58 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: August 11th, 2008, 03:05 PM
  5. Idaho infant dies locked in hot car
    By AliceInWonderland in forum News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: July 10th, 2007, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •