Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got an email from McGeezer

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I am SO tired of all the phone calls from both sides. I swear, I get at least 5 calls a week. Always when I have just set down for dinner too.

The guy the other night went on to tell me why he supported McCain when he ran last time, and why he isn't going to this time. I DO NOT CARE. I am not basing my vote on some random stranger and his ordeals in life. (BTW, he tried to tell me that McCain ran for President in the early 1990's). I finally told the guy, "Thank you for your time" and hung up. I swear to God, the moron called me right back and said, "Hello, can I please speak with Mrs. Sweetie Sweetpants ( ) I said, I JUST talked to you. Then he wanted to argue that he hadn't. I finally just hung up again.
    Ask to remove from their lists before hanging up. Legally, they will not be able to call right back, or ever until they 'obtain' your name again. If they still do it, they broke the law. I don't know who in the hell you would report it to, but it is.

Can you write back to Mr. McCain, "I'm losing my house, can I stay in one of yours until you whip this economy back into shape? Any one'll do."

I got a letter in the mail from McCain needing money "to fight those evil Democrats!" I cussed out! I am a yellow dog Democrat!

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post

Why can't I get an email from That One instead? I better wish upon a star tonight.

I get emails from 'That One' all the time!!

My Real Name --

I thought the differences between John McCain and me were pretty clear tonight.

I will fight for the middle class every day, and -- once again -- Senator McCain didn't mention the middle class a single time during the debate.

If you agree that we need to cut taxes for 95% of working families, reduce health care costs, and end the war in Iraq responsibly, then I need your help right now.

And if you heard John McCain push more of the same discredited policies, including tax cuts for the wealthy and giant corporations, tax increases on health care, and continuing to spend $10 billion a month in Iraq, then now is the time to act.

Four weeks from tonight, we'll know which of us will be the next president.

The time to make a difference in this election is running out--go to
    my.barackobama.com

Thank you,

Barack
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I subscribe to Obama's site, so I get his emails. I haven't gotten any emails from McFool. I'd be tempted to reply with a long rant!

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    I subscribe to Obama's site, so I get his emails. I haven't gotten any emails from McFool. I'd be tempted to reply with a long rant!
    That One's emails are nicer to receive!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^ "My real name"

haha you're funny, SS

Hit By Ban Bus!

Obama is the shiz-nazzz.....Eat dirt McBush!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information