Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would God vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    "What are the issues that matter to God in this election?"

How do these people begin to know what matters to God in this election? Do they have him on speed dial?

Yes, in fact they do. It's called Prayer and the Holy Ghost speaks through them. God TALKS to Christians, don't you know that? Of course they know who God would vote for and who God wants to win. God wants McCain to win, not that Muslim, baby hating, anti-American, BLACK man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Yes you can. If you don't follow the book and the word of God then you aren't a Christian. Someone that makes attacks against another, such as these McCain nuts that claim to be Christians, is not a follower of God.
    I am not saying anyone's religion is wrong. I am just saying, if they are trying to be a Christian then they clearly have the whole concept of what a Christian is screwed all up. REAL Christians don't judge, belittle or attack people.

Bychance, I know he rose from the dead, but he's not walking the earth right now....hence, the dead statement.
    How do you know?

Because I haven't seen him wearing a Vote McCain t-shirt.

Last time I can recall he appeared on earth...he was a burning bush....

So, I think it's Obama for the win.
    The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it's their fault. ~Henry Kissinger~

Burning Bush? That's a damn good idea.....

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Burning Bush? That's a damn good idea.....
    Glad I could inspire you.
    The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it's their fault. ~Henry Kissinger~

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    God's a US citizen dontcha know. Jebus is president.
    YouTube - Maps- Miss West Carolina speaks out

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I received the world's coolest bumper sticker from the guy who did my piercings, it said "Dear god please protect me from your followers" I gave it to my mother to add to her insane bumper stickered tailgate.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Because I haven't seen him wearing a Vote McCain t-shirt.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

God is omnipotent. He can make the world any way he wants. Therefore, voting is irrelevant to him.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Moses climbed the hill for nothing. Man, is he going to be pissed.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Well, considering that God would be more of a citizen of the world and not residing solely in the U.S., he probably wouldn't be able to vote. The Republicans might be able to buy his vote illegally though, maybe he would vote by absentee ballot.

Seriously though, some people are beyond stupid. Like America is the end-all, be-all, and as such we're all God cares about. Its the same people who go "oh, 9/11! Hurricanes! It must be the end of days!" Give me a break. The entire world has lived in shiteous times for centuries, but somehow just because America has it hard, it has to be the start of the Apocalypse. Its embarrassing that this sort of mentality exists. God doesn't deal with nations, he deals with individuals. There is no collective "good/bad" thing that God does. If there was, we'd all be screwed, because America's deeds are no better than that of any other country. We all suck in that capacity.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

do they mean old testament god or new testament god?

'cause old testament god was sort of a prick what with the plagues, and floods, and slaying of the first born....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Well, considering that God would be more of a citizen of the world and not residing solely in the U.S., he probably wouldn't be able to vote. The Republicans might be able to buy his vote illegally though, maybe he would vote by absentee ballot.

Seriously though, some people are beyond stupid. Like America is the end-all, be-all, and as such we're all God cares about. Its the same people who go "oh, 9/11! Hurricanes! It must be the end of days!" Give me a break. The entire world has lived in shiteous times for centuries, but somehow just because America has it hard, it has to be the start of the Apocalypse. Its embarrassing that this sort of mentality exists. God doesn't deal with nations, he deals with individuals. There is no collective "good/bad" thing that God does. If there was, we'd all be screwed, because America's deeds are no better than that of any other country. We all suck in that capacity.
    OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information