Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollywood conservatives attend McCain fundraiser-John McCain a no-show

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Right on.

Realized he rakes in enough that his taxes would go up.

ALSO, Kelsey Grammer, and I believe Jon Voight as well, are starring in that big anti-liberal movie, throwing a Hollywood party for McCain.

Imagine the hell Obama would have to pay for being "in bed" with Hollywood and the media if HE held a bigwig fundraising party with a bunch of big Hollywood stars who just so happened to be starring in a big-budget anti-conservative movie right before the election??
    Good point.

Let's examine that list of attendees.

Kelsey Grammer- former drug abuser who flips Vipers

Jon Voight- father of the well adjusted children, who I am sure were raised with ultra conservative values, Angelina Jolie and James Haven. Incestuous kissing, infidelity, and getting knocked up without the ring must have made the conservative values list

Gary Sinise- Once an arguably A to B list movie actor, now on TV, with all thanks going to William Petersen and the original CSI crew for Sinise's success. Lt. Dan lost his legs. Sinise has lost his mind.

Dennis Miller- Blowhard loudmouth who speaks alot and says nothing at all. Palin's male equal.

DB Sweeney- Who?

They showed up for the press and they are voting for him because he isn't half "wrong" according to the color wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Sits back and waits to see if anybody accuses Jon Voight, Gary Sinise, Kelsey Grammer, Dennis Miller and D.B. Sweeney of voting for McCain just because of his race.
    I was thinking it was along the lines of their $$$$.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I still listen to Dennis Miller and do enjoy the way he uses the English language. He is an extremely quick wit for sure. I am really surprised he is a repug. Grimm says he's a 9-11 switcher. You would think he has had enough time to realize that how we handled that was very sad. How can he stay in a party so filled with stupid leaders. McCain was deriding George Will yesterday calling him and others "Georgetown Republicans" What the hell. Is his base only "white trash"?
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post

Jon Voight- father of the well adjusted children, who I am sure were raised with ultra conservative values, Angelina Jolie and James Haven. Incestuous kissing, infidelity, and getting knocked up without the ring must have made the conservative values list

Gary Sinise- Once an arguably A to B list movie actor, now on TV, with all thanks going to William Petersen and the original CSI crew for Sinise's success. Lt. Dan lost his legs. Sinise has lost his mind.

Dennis Miller- Blowhard loudmouth who speaks alot and says nothing at all. Palin's male equal.

DB Sweeney- Who?

They showed up for the press and they are voting for him because he isn't half "wrong" according to the color wheel.
    I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just had to congratualte you on your wonderful post! So funny, so sad, so true! Well done! Now, if only the voters of America would open their eyes and realise all this, that is right in front of their faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Dennis Miller is a retard.. he 'became a 9/11 republican', peed his girl panties, and turned into a moron.

Drank the koolaid

OMG, somebody actually noticed this other than me! And I used to really like him, his first wife was my high school English teacher.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post

DB Sweeney- Who?

And the Hollywood liberals who support Obama are all perfect... Lindsay Lohan... Drew Barrymore... Brad Pitt... Kim Kardashian... Scarlett Johansson.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Mist View Post
    I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just had to congratualte you on your wonderful post! So funny, so sad, so true! Well done! Now, if only the voters of America would open their eyes and realise all this, that is right in front of their faces!
    Maybe America has learned after eight years of one letdown after another, the Repubicans values and priorities are not to the benefit of the majority of this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Not bad compared to the long list of raving Hollywood drug addicts, fuckups, dropouts, and bed hopping celebs who support Obama. Lindsay Lohan... Scarlett Johansson... Kim Kardashian... Drew Barrymore... Brad Pitt....

And, if you're going after people for "only being on TV" like Gary Sinise, that list includes hundreds of Obama supporters as well.

I just don't understand the constant criminalization and bashing of anyone with conservative beliefs or the double standard that gives the liberal celebs a free pass.
    There was a list of people presented in the article this post is about. Did I go out and just pull these names out of thin air? No.

If you want to start a thread listing Obama's supporters and their shortcomings, no one will care.

If you can not see that list of people is chock full of those who found their name in lights by attending, hmm..publicity?, that is not my problem.

No one is bashing anyone with conservative beliefs. I have stated many times I am too liberal to be republican, yet too conservative to be democrat. What I do have a problem with is fundamentalist conservative beliefs, based on religion, trying to be covertly sneaked into law. That is the major problem here. I do not want someone's religious beliefs dictating my life. If conservatives could keep their religious beliefs out of politics, they wouldn't face such strong opposition.

Besides, conservatives have proven they door a piss-poor job in positions of power. Bush Administration?

And the Democrat-controlled Congress isn't responsible at all....

Are you seriously insinuating the travesty of the last eight years isn't Republican fueled?

The Republicans were the majority from 1995 until 2007, when prior year elections shifted the numbers, therefore, the dems have only been majority for just under two years, while the repubs held majority during most of the Clinton Administration and the Bush Administration.

It will take more than two years for the mess to be cleaned up.

Next straw?

whenever i hear the name d.b. sweeney, "the cutting edge" is all i can think of :

white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information