Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HOAX: McCain volunteer admits "Obama supporter mutilated me" story was a lie

Carving's real, but the black eye's fake. It looks like eye shadow.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I was thinking about that; Paul is too cool. Ugh she should just be ridiculed mercilessly.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Sweet Baby Jesus.. 6'4 200lb black guy, what was a 6er's game on tv, or did she look at the Steelers game... She thought is was Heina Wart!!

Stupid, idiotic racist BITCH!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

You know whats funny - these nuts who thought they could have got away with lying has actually tarnished the McCain campaign with this and making it much worse.

But she got her just deserts - its now exploded around her.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

I suspect we're about to see more of this type of trickery and epic fail as the election gets closer. We had more calls today resolving to RNC offices asking us if we could do a delivery to Obama's ill grandmother's home in Hawaii but saying that they didn't have the address but they knew we did. They were claiming to be Obama campaigners. My boss called the cops.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Good one!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

They said she has mental issues...DUH!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

John McCain's Pennsylvania communications director told reporters in the state an incendiary version of the hoax story about the attack on a McCain volunteer well before the facts of the case were known or established -- and even told reporters outright that the "B" carved into the victim's cheek stood for "Barack," according to multiple sources familiar with the discussions.

John Verrilli, the news director for KDKA in Pittsburgh, told TPM Election Central that McCain's Pennsylvania campaign communications director gave one of his reporters a detailed version of the attack that included a claim that the alleged attacker said, "You're with the McCain campaign? I'm going to teach you a lesson."

Verrilli also told TPM that the McCain spokesperson had claimed that the "B" stood for Barack. According to Verrilli, the spokesperson also told KDKA that Sarah Palin had called the victim of the alleged attack, who has since admitted the story was a hoax.

The KDKA reporter had called McCain's campaign office for details after seeing the story -- sans details -- teased on Drudge.

The McCain spokesperson's claims -- which came in the midst of extraordinary and heated conversations late yesterday between the McCain campaign, local TV stations, and the Obama camp, as the early version of the story rocketed around the political world -- is significant because it reveals a McCain official pushing a version of the story that was far more explosive than the available or confirmed facts permitted at the time.

The claims to KDKA from the McCain campaign were included in an early story that ran late yesterday on KDKA's Web site. The paragraphs containing these assertions were quickly removed from the story after the Obama campaign privately complained that KDKA was letting the McCain campaign spin a racially-charged version of the story before the facts had been established, according to two sources familiar with the discussions.
    TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | McCain Communications Director Gave Reporters Incendiary Version Of "Carved B" Story Before Facts Were Known

More in the link

This is disgusting!!!!
    I know the McCain camp was desperate but this goes way beyond stupidity even without facts how could they link that with Obama if it was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Good one!
    I couldn't help meself.

I think the election is over.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I hope so.

I hope that backwards B creates just enough of a scar on her cheek that everytime she gets even a hint of tan, you can see clearly see the outline. Just to remind her dumb ass how stupid she really is.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

^Me too!

SVZ

it's SO blatantly makeup

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information