Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HOAX: McCain volunteer admits "Obama supporter mutilated me" story was a lie

Sources: McCain backer fabricated attack - Crime & courts - MSNBC.com

MSNBC.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sources: McCain backer fabricated attack
    Pittsburgh police earlier said she took polygraph due to inconsistencies
    msnbc.com staff and news service reports
    updated 11:32 a.m. PT, Fri., Oct. 24, 2008

PITTSBURGH - A John McCain volunteer in Pittsburgh who said she was robbed and sexually assaulted because of her political views has admitted to fabricating the story, police sources told a TV station.

KDKA TV added that one source said Ashley Todd would face charges.

Police have not formally announced the fabrication, acknowledging only that detectives in the case were meeting with the force's public information officers.

Todd, of College Station, Texas, earlier agreed to take a polygraph test due to inconsistencies.

Among other things, police said photos and bank card information from an automated teller machine where the college student claimed she was robbed do not show her using the machine at the time, police said.

Police said the Todd, who is white, told them she was attacked by a 6-foot-4 black man Wednesday night.

Other differences in her accounts are whether she lost consciousness, whether she remembers handing over money and how the man assaulted her, police said.

GOP candidates call her
    The report of the attack prompted the Republican presidential candidate and his running mate, Sarah Palin, to call Todd expressing their concern. Barack Obama's campaign also issued a statement wishing Todd well and hoping the attacker would be swiftly brought to justice.

The Associated Press could not immediately locate Todd or her family.

Ethan Eilon, executive director of the College Republican National Committee, told reporters that Todd worked in New York for several months before moving to Pennsylvania two weeks ago to continue working for the group.

Eilon declined to comment on the investigation Friday or to help The Associated Press contact Todd. In a follow-up e-mail, Eilon said, "We think this girl has endured enough and that this is going to be something for her and her family to work through."

In her initial account, Richard said, Todd attempted to use the ATM when the man approached her from behind, put a knife with a 4- to 5-inch blade to her throat and demanded money. She told police she handed the assailant $60 and walked away.

Todd told investigators that she suspected the man then noticed a John McCain sticker on her car, became angry and punched her in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground and telling her "you are going to be a Barack supporter," police said in a statement.

She said he continued to punch and kick her while threatening "to teach her a lesson for being a McCain supporter," police said. She said he then sat on her chest, pinned her hands down with his knees and scratched a backward letter "B" into her face using what she believed to be a dull knife.

The woman told police she didn't seek medical attention, but instead went to a friend's apartment nearby and called police about 45 minutes later.

In the subsequent discussions with investigators, according to the police statement, Todd said she was accosted as she approached the bank and fled her attacker, fell to the ground and the assailant began beating and fondling her.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    URL: Sources: McCain backer fabricated attack - Crime & courts - MSNBC.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN Privacy . Legal
    2008 MSNBC.com

My husband sent me thsi story yesterday from drudge report. He said, "I'm a horrible person, but look at the B on her face...it's backwards..." We both agreed that unless there is a dyslexic mugger out there (as Grimm said) she probably did this herself. At our high school there were some girls that went to every football game and painted our school letters on their faces. Unfortunately, these girls were a little "special" and didn't do the face painting to each other, they always looked in the mirror. Needless to say, their BHS was always written backwards across their faces. It was sad...

This morning he sent me this article on Fox News Moment of Truth FOX Forum FOXNews.com

Then a few hours later it broke she was a fake. Fucking idiot. I hope they charge her with wasting police time, filing a false police report, racism...and anything else they can possibly think of.

That fox news story is despicable though. I love how he links it to both McCain and Obama - like they had any idea this idiot would do something like that.

So now they're importing them from out of state to smear the Obama campaign. I read that Palin called her even after the cops had said they were having difficulty substantiating the story. Imagine that conversation. I can understand sending a get well email, but maybe the backward "B" should have been a clue. You just can't make this shit up anymore.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Beating and fondling her? And sat on her? Wow. Talk about a wild imagination this girl has.

Among other things, police said photos and bank card information from an automated teller machine where the college student claimed she was robbed do not show her using the machine at the time, police said.

FAIL

Plus, who really blogs in between a crime happening?

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Beating and fondling her? And sat on her? Wow. Talk about a wild imagination this girl has.

FAIL

Plus, who really blogs in between a crime happening?

Isn't it pretty much common knowledge that ATM machines have surveillance cameras?!?

^^ Don't be mean. You elitists are all the same

Elite Member

Default Re

She wishes a big black man had fondled her, LOL.

(Wow, I guess I'm back to being a 100% bitchy.)

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG don't tell me she's an Aggie... I already felt bad for them with all the Aggie jokes but this is just going to make it worse.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

^^There's a thread about this in the U.S. Politics and Issues section.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

where's the pic of the wierdo

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

In the other thread... is it time for a new avatar Alice?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Dumb bitch carved it backwards.. that should have been clue #1... unless she expected everyone to believe Obama supporters are illiterate, assbackwards assaulters.

.... oh yea.. that's probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ Don't be mean. You elitists are all the same
    LOL.

I hope she is scarred for life. Maybe that will act as a remind not to be a conniving bitch.

It's quite obvious she did this herself while looking in a mirror. With the angling, I'm guessing she used her right hand to do it.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

NO! this stupid bitch can never replace my paul my beautiful beloved paul

but i'd love to see someone else use it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information