Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hizbollah ready to attack US interests; start world war 3

Default Re: Hizbollah ready to attack US interests; start world war 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    Israel has caused about 200 civilian death so far..hardly what I would call annihilating the population..especially since the Lebanese are so good at annihilating themselves(200,000 dead in their own civil war..remember?).
    also If you are going to compare populations why not just look at muslims vs jews..over 1 billion muslims and maybe 15 million jews in the world. get over yourself. And what is Israel supposed to do? Just let people be kidnapped and then traded off for terrorists?..all that does is reward the original behavior. Not a very good response. And Syria is involved..who supplies Hezbollah? and the massacres at Sabra and Shatilla have been more than made up for by the inumerable suicide bombings of Israeli bus stops, supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
    And if you are going to compare land areas..how about comparing the land are of Israel compared to muslim countries? it is like comparing the area of a football field to that of a deck of cards.
    very good post! I couldn't have said it better myself.

I really do not know what your politics are but I am pretty much in agreement with your comment here. .
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by shaki80
    Read carefully, I'm not the one who started comparing lands or numbers.I was pointing out that if Lebanon is bigger it's population is siginifcantly less. Lebanon's civil war ended a long time ago and they've been trying to re-build since(except now they've been set back say..about 20 yrs).
    Soldiers were "captured" and they were going to be exchanged for the thousands of men and women thrown in Israeli prisons for no good reason.But..but.. they must be terrorists right? Just like all the prisoners in Guantanamo are terrorists.
    And if you're going to start complaining about bus stops and restaurants being bombed , how about the entire villages wiped out by Israel?
    The death toll has reached up to 245 till now and they plan to keep striking for weeks to come, the food supply won't last for a few more months and the Israeli pilots are bombing cars carrying medicine and supplies donated by the UAE because anything moving there is a target.For fuck's sake they're bombing ambulances. They're destroying the country,they're destroying it's infrastructure and they're destroying it's people. How is that NOT annihilation?
    They think that they're pressuring the Lebanese people and government into getting rid of Hezbollah, well congratulations, they've done just the opposite.
    problem is that countries like Lebanon which have terrorists living in them, openly preaching their hatred and using their land to launch attacks on a neighboring country. Lebanon wouldn't be in this situation had they (the people themselves not just their govt) gotten rid of that vipers nest of terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

i would be much more tolerant if they were tolerant, but the moslem on moslem murder rate is sickening. and you can't blame it all on "the west" or evil americans.
    Last edited by Delphinium; July 19th, 2006 at 06:44 PM.

problem is that countries like Lebanon which have terrorists living in them, openly preaching their hatred and using their land to launch attacks on a neighboring country. Lebanon wouldn't be in this situation had they (the people themselves not just their govt) gotten rid of that vipers nest of terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.
    Problem is, Lebanon is a weak government. Like someone else posted, they've been rebuilding their country ever since the civil war there ended. The government does'nt have the strong military to kick those Hezbollah fucks out of their border. How do ya expect civllians to push the Hezbollahs out?

The moslem populations have totally lost their credibility by their defeaning silence regarding the problems with the terrorists, in regards to women's rights, honor killings, etc.
    I would'nt really say the whole muslim pop. is silent on this. THere are millions of muslims that are condeming all this war in the Middle East. Many of those here in the US.
    There are many corrupt people in each religion, in Islam, it's these people like Al-Qadea using weapons and killing civillians and holding miltias in the name of Allah.

Beleive me Islam is traditionally a peceful relgion. It's the corrupt fucks that are blowing up stuff that are ruining the image of Islam.

Oh and I agree with Grimm on the UN. they should have no veto power at all. It should be a parliament, not another branch of a captalistic government.

I also fail to udnerstand how the size of Israel proper, the populations of various muslim nations and all the other facts tossed around have any bearing on the fact that so far bout 300 INNOCENT civilians have been blown up, on either side.

Oh right.. IT HAS NO BEARING.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It scares me when I am in agreement with you Delphinium!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

It scares me when I am in agreement with you Delphinium!
    lol... I wonder if the liberal-bias is sinking it's tentacles into my brain....

this would make a cool avatar.... lol..

One could only hope, everybody should strive to improve themselves
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinium
    lol... I wonder if the liberal-bias is sinking it's tentacles into my brain....

this would make a cool avatar.... lol..
    Where did you get that lovely pic of Ann Coulter?

*I hope you are right about the liberal bias..if not it may be Fox News getting into MY brain! (I have been watching for a change of pace..and a few laughs)*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Silver Member

I agree with Grimmloc, shaki and pacificbreeze, good posts.

Violence begets violence. The Israeli army and government are just on the other side of the coin of Hezbollah. They BOTH use violence against harmless and defenseless civilians as a means to gain political ends. They are both using excessive means of terrorism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information