Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Hillary Clinton's long defeat: the audacity of hopelessness

  1. #16
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    wait, who's serious?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #17
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Well, we know you're not!

  3. #18
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    I'm as serious as Lohan is slutty!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  4. #19
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    *skips on through*
    business as usual, I see...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Hillarys next move in the inexorable race to the bottom...
    Sinclair Refocuses On Obama Drug Allegations

    Monday March 24th, 2008 3:04 PM by BHDC Staff



    From a blog posting made by Larry Sinclair today:
    Obama and I have something in common because HE sold cocaine as well. While attacking my decisions in the past, these same people want myself and others to allow Barack Obama to receive votes without being looked at, questioned, or investigated in any matter that David Axelrod does not submit as allowable to the media. Are Barack Obama’s past decisions not important here?
    Now would someone explain to me, your neighbors and the media in general, why is it that I am placed under this microscope by Obama supporters, and Obama surrogates yet we, as a nation , refuse to question the past of a man asking to be President of the United States.
    Why is it “a smear campaign” when Obama is asked a direct question regarding his past, yet to question any other candidates past it is called the political process? Why does Obama refuse to answer questions unless they are presented by the campaign’s hand picked media outlets? Why has Barack Obama and David Axelrod refused to turn over records, requested in writing, that are supposed to be open to the public?
    Barack Obama IS a liar and Barack Obama DID use crack cocaine in November of 1999, and Barack Obama did SELL COCAINE in November 1999, to me, because I gave the money for the cocaine to BARACK OBAMA, and Barack Obama handed the cocaine to me. That is the transaction, and that constitutes Barack Obama selling me cocaine.
    Big Head DC » Sinclair Refocuses On Obama Drug Allegations

  6. #21
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Hillarys next move in the inexorable race to the bottom...
    Sinclair Refocuses On Obama Drug Allegations

    Monday March 24th, 2008 3:04 PM by BHDC Staff



    From a blog posting made by Larry Sinclair today:
    Obama and I have something in common because HE sold cocaine as well. While attacking my decisions in the past, these same people want myself and others to allow Barack Obama to receive votes without being looked at, questioned, or investigated in any matter that David Axelrod does not submit as allowable to the media. Are Barack Obama’s past decisions not important here?
    Now would someone explain to me, your neighbors and the media in general, why is it that I am placed under this microscope by Obama supporters, and Obama surrogates yet we, as a nation , refuse to question the past of a man asking to be President of the United States.
    Why is it “a smear campaign” when Obama is asked a direct question regarding his past, yet to question any other candidates past it is called the political process? Why does Obama refuse to answer questions unless they are presented by the campaign’s hand picked media outlets? Why has Barack Obama and David Axelrod refused to turn over records, requested in writing, that are supposed to be open to the public?
    Barack Obama IS a liar and Barack Obama DID use crack cocaine in November of 1999, and Barack Obama did SELL COCAINE in November 1999, to me, because I gave the money for the cocaine to BARACK OBAMA, and Barack Obama handed the cocaine to me. That is the transaction, and that constitutes Barack Obama selling me cocaine.
    Big Head DC » Sinclair Refocuses On Obama Drug Allegations
    I must be getting glaucoma. I've read this three times, and I cannot find any mention of this being Hillary Clinton's next move except where you have posted it at the top.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #22
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I must be getting glaucoma. I've read this three times, and I cannot find any mention of this being Hillary Clinton's next move except where you have posted it at the top.
    Bob Altman who runs the tabloids used to be an attorney for Hilly.

  8. #23
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Bob Altman who runs the tabloids used to be an attorney for Hilly.

    Googled Bob Altman and Clinton. The only hits I got refer to Bob Altman the film director. More information please.

    This Larry Sinclair garbage is old news, if HRC was going to use it, it would have to come from a better source than a crackhead like Larry Sinclair.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #24
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Googled Bob Altman and Clinton. The only hits I got refer to Bob Altman the film director. More information please.

    This Larry Sinclair garbage is old news, if HRC was going to use it, it would have to come from a better source than a crackhead like Larry Sinclair.
    try 'Roger C. Altman' Wall Street's Latest Media Whiz; As Tabloid Owner, CBS Adviser Has Practical Experience - New York Times
    Democratic Party Official: Clinton Pursuing 'The Tonya Harding Option'

    March 25, 2008 3:44 PM
    l just spoke with a Democratic Party official, who asked for anonymity so as to speak candidly, who said we in the media are all missing the point of this Democratic fight.
    The delegate math is difficult for Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, the official said. But it's not a question of CAN she achieve it. Of course she can, the official said.
    The question is -- what will Clinton have to do in order to achieve it?
    What will she have to do to Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, in order to eke out her improbable victory?
    She will have to "break his back," the official said. She will have to destroy Obama, make Obama completely unacceptable.
    "Her securing the nomination is certainly possible - but it will require exercising the 'Tonya Harding option.'" the official said. "Is that really what we Democrats want?"
    The Tonya Harding Option -- the first time I've heard it put that way.
    It implies that Clinton is so set on ensuring that Obama doesn't get the nomination, not only is she willing to take extra-ruthless steps, but in the end neither she nor Obama win the gold.
    (In this metaphor, presumably, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., would be Oksana Baiul. Does that make former President Bill Clinton Jeff Gillooly?)
    - jpt
    March 25, 2008 Political Punch

  10. #25
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    312

    Default

    What a nut!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hillary Clinton's own nasty Pastor problem
    By ingi in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 24th, 2008, 10:03 AM
  2. Is Hillary Clinton's 'Firewall' the politics of racism?
    By ingi in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2008, 06:07 PM
  3. Hillary Clinton's Civil War pt.2
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 19th, 2008, 09:16 AM
  4. Will Texas be Hillary Clinton's last stand?
    By kingcap72 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2008, 12:49 AM
  5. Hillary Clinton's campaign song and video!!!
    By AliceInWonderland in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 10th, 2007, 11:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •