Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton is VP favorite among delegates

Elite Member

Gee, It's also kind of an general rule of thumb that Canadians dont lecture those of us who are actual Americans, who are going to be the ones voting, on who we should vote for. Or are you applying for US citizenship sometime before this election? No? All together.... God Save Our Gracious Queen...or is it Oh Canada Oh Canada?

LOL I'll lecture the fuck out of anybody south of the border considering the retardation of said nation has a GLOBAL IMPACT.

Now play nice or we'll turn off your oil, your wood, your wheat, your west coast water and your east coast electricity.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

So would that be a yes, you are applying for citizenship in MY country? Otherwise, go torture Charles and Camilla, who really need it. Tell me Grimmlock, do they actually teach American history /Poli-Sci in YOUR country that you are such an expert on MY country? I only ask since I graduated with honors in Political Science from an ivy league American university. I like to know who my guest lecturerers are and if they are qualified.

No, I'm not. Frankly, given the insanity on display (you know, no habeus corpus, torture, being whisked away to CIA blacksites, gulags like GITMO) your country is basically just another petty banana republic with a bigger budget and penchant for nosejobs.

As for your degree, I'd ask for my money back. Want to know how well Harvard professors do with basic knowledge and history, some even congratulating us up here in the frozen north on finally using standard time or getting electricity in the last 2 years?

Try "Talking to Americans". It's a fucking SCREAM.

You don't need a degree. All you have to know how to do is read. I had a college reading comprehension level in third grade. How about you?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Here's the difference...I dont lecture to you how to fix your system. I'm trying to fix mine. I dont appreciate you telling me that you know better who can fix it. As far as my Harvard professors, I'll be sure to tell them how little you think of them. BTW, is it just my undergraduate degree I sould ask for a refund of or my Business MBA as well? Given how stupid I am and how useless my education was, since I dont worship at the feet of BO...excuse me, The Messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Here's the difference...I dont lecture to you how to fix your system. I'm trying to fix mine.
    Good for you, but as you Americans love to preach.. it's just free speech. I'll say what I like, thank you very much. Care to call some Homeland Gestapo agents to come pick me up, maybe ship me to Syria for some waterboarding in order to keep me quiet? It's all the rage since the last Canadian was carted off like that. Perhaps you'd like to spout some swagger a la Ari Fleischer.. people better watch what they say, watch what they do?

Doubtful.

I dont appreciate you telling me that you know better who can fix it.
    Well that's just too bad isn't it. If it's such a burden, the little 'ignore' button is right up there.

As far as my Harvard professors, I'll be sure to tell them how little you think of them. BTW, is it just my undergraduate degree I sould ask for a refund of or my Business MBA as well? Given how stupid I am and how useless my education was, since I dont worship at the feet of BO...excuse me, The Messiah.
    LOL see, this is where your little piece of paper proves itself utterly useless, or you prove yourself unworthy of it. See me worshipping ANYBODY? Take a look in the section. How many articles have I posted that have been negative of Obama? Plenty, I can assure you. As far as I know, I haven't posted all that much about ol Hillary except a few editorials rightly excoriating her for her ridiculous and mishandled campaign, as well as her inability to accept defeat with any kind of grace.

I've also never called him the messiah, nor hinted at it. You're the one with the 'messiah' fixation. You've let your blindness to Hillary (and apparent dismissal of her abject campaign failure) twist your rabid dislike for Obama onto everyone else as fawning or messianism.

How infantile.

Back to school for you. Perhaps you can ask for an indepth examination of the concept of "objectivity".

Elite Member

Are you under the impression that I am a Republican? What a joke. And I am not the one lecturing and calling names pal, that would be you and Kingcap. Also, would you please explain to me, in your infinite wisdom and knowledge of American politics, how 50% of the vote is 'an abject failure'? And BTW, that would be my 2 'little useless pieces of paper' from that terrible school you have such disrespect for. Tell us Grimmlock, what your educational background is that makes you SUCH an expert on OUR country? Do you even have 'a little piece of paper' from any university...Other than the U of GossipRocks? I am a die hard Democrat, with a post graduate degree from one of the best universities in the country IN THIS SUBJECT. TFB, if you dont agree. Guess what, I ,not you, will have to live with the future of this country. I have a teeny tiny bit more at stake than you do. This is not just entertainment for me.

Are you under the impression that I am a Republican? What a joke. And I am not the one lecturing and calling names pal, that would be you and Kingcap.

Oh yes you are. In fact, you're impugning whole countries. Messiah? National mockery? You started it. Now comes the backtracking victimization. God, like this hasn't been done in my presence a thousand times.

Also, would you please explain to me, in your infinite wisdom and knowledge of American politics, how 50% of the vote is 'an abject failure'?
    Anything less than actual victory is failure. Non-completion of the stated goal. Not crossing the finish line. Not scoring the winning touchdown. I can explain it a few more ways but you get the idea.

Frankly, the campaign she put together ran on the fumes of those 18 million. She certainly didn't do anything to helpt it along.. in fact, her lack of organization, her infighting team and the total lack of management on her part sunk it. She couldn't control her campaign, or her message, or her people. FAILURE.

And BTW, that would be my 2 'little useless pieces of paper' from that terrible school you have such disrespect for. Tell us Grimmlock, what your educational background is that makes you SUCH an expert on OUR country?
    My education is irrelevant. I'm besting you, and you went to a pricey Ivey League school (so you say). It's like that movie "Good Will Hunting", except Matt Damon is totally smacking you in the face with his giant internet penis.

Do you even have 'a little piece of paper' from any university...Other than the U of GossipRocks?
    Maybe, Maybe not. Maybe I went to university for something on the opposite end of the spectrum than Political Science. Perhaps I'm a squeegee kid on the side of the road and I spend all my hard squeegee'd change on a few hours at the net café. Hell... I might even sleep there.

I am a die hard Democrat
    No, you're a die hard Clintonite. Rhymes with Kryptonite. Hmmm.

with a post graduate degree from one of the best universities in the country IN THIS SUBJECT.
    I find that funny, and sad. Funny because some random schmoe on some celeb gossip board has you running in circles, and that you paid so much for that degree to no avail. How do you like them apples.

TFB, if you dont agree. Guess what, I ,not you, will have to live with the future of this country. I have a teeny tiny bit more at stake than you do. This is not just entertainment for me.
    No, but it IS for me. It's a 3 ring circus with a retarded midget in charge, and the audience consists of rednecks, born again nutjobs, war hawks, and hippies ...all at each others' throats. It's the best entertainment money can buy. This beats the shit out of Cirque de Soleil.

Gee, It's also kind of an general rule of thumb that Canadians dont lecture those of us who are actual Americans, who are going to be the ones voting, on who we should vote for. Or are you applying for US citizenship sometime before this election? No? All together.... God Save Our Gracious Queen...or is it Oh Canada Oh Canada?
    LOL Don't Americans put their noses up everyone's business in just about every country? Give me a break.

Elite Member

Retarded midget (again with the name calling)....hmmm, if I were inclined to sink to your level, I would have to say you should feel right at home.... but of course I would never do that. As far as anything less than victory being failure, I would like to point out to you something that might not have made the evening news in CANADA....BO did not make the 1,600 electoral delegates neccessary to secure the nomination during the primaries. This is why the super delegates come into play. Have you ever heard of them? Do you even understand what their function is? You might want to look it up (wikipedia would be your speed) before you post again. Do they even teach American Electoral Math in CANADA, or is that just a pesky little fact that you would like to disregard? Because of course, it does not suit your 'argument'. Oh and I missed it, since you think my degrees in Poli-Sci/Business are worthless pieces of paper, exactly where is it that you got your 'education' that makes you such an expert? I'll just bet 'it's not relevent'. Is that code for you learned it on the internet or in prison rather than in an actual University? And it's spelled 'Ivy League' not 'Ivey". Note to Random Schmoe, Scooter aint running in circles. I was captain of the debate team and there is nothing I enjoy more than a spirited discussion. Come on back Canada Boy. We can discuss it all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Maybe I'm just stupid but someone please explain to me why Hillary being the VP would be the worst thing that ever happened. She had a lot of supporters granted Obama had more but shouldn't those supporters come together and vote for the package? I mean the Repubs are going to come out in droves to try and make sure Obama doesn't win anyway right?
    There are a few reasons why Hillary being VP would be a mistake:

1) She doesn't help Obama in his weak areas, which are foreign policy and/or military experience, since she has neither.

2) Obama needs to siphon off some Republican votes to win, just like McCain has to siphon of Democratic votes, and Obama can't get any Republican votes with Hillary on the ticket since Republicans hate her.

3) During the primaries, Hillary publicly kept ripping Obama while praising McCain. If she's on the ticket all the Republicans have to do is keep playing those soundbytes, which won't help anybody but McCain.

4) The idea of Obama/Hillary as a 'dream ticket' is dead and gone. The only people who really want that now are some die-hard Hillary supporters.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    Cyberland fan club, smelling the desperation

*munches popcorn*

Retarded midget (again with the name calling)....hmmm, if I were inclined to sink to your level, I would have to say you should feel right at home....
    I'm not calling YOU a retarded midget dear. Are you in charge of your country? LOL

but of course I would never do that.
    Of course not. You'd rather waVe your large and ineffectual education around like a battle flag

As far as anything less than victory being failure, I would like to point out to you something that might not have made the evening news in CANADA....BO did not make the 1,600 electoral delegates neccessary to secure the nomination during the primaries. This is why the super delegates come into play. Have you ever heard of them? Do you even understand what their function is? You might want to look it up (wikipedia would be your speed) before you post again.
    Yes dear, I'm perfectly aware of the concept. There is, of course, the concept of INEVITABILITY and LOSING WITH GRACE. In such situations, the convention nomination of a candidate is a formality once the Superdelegates move, much like a herd of cows, towards the candidate with the momentum. That's a done deed. The gracious thing to do, the opposite of what Hillary is doing, is to realize defeat and lend whatever momentum they have to their opponent. However, this is not in Hillary's plan. She'll scratch and claw and try to wrest it away from Obama and/or do everything she can to keep the spotlight on her.

Do they even teach American Electoral Math in CANADA, or is that just a pesky little fact that you would like to disregard?
    No dear, it's something you pick up by simply reading. Do you ever just simply read, or do you need information regurgitated at you in the form of a structured classroom setting?

Because of course, it does not suit your 'argument'.
    It suits it just fine. Only a complete retard would look at the momentum, look at the good of the party, and decide "Hey, im gonna try to fuck it ALL up so the other party can win!"

Oh and I missed it, since you think my degrees in Poli-Sci/Business are worthless pieces of paper, exactly where is it that you got your 'education' that makes you such an expert?
    Is dementia seting in? You already asked this and were rebuffed. My education has absolutely no bearing on the conversation at hand. You may like to think it does, but there you are, waving your schoolcock around like it means anything and not accomplishing much.

I'll just bet 'it's not relevent'. Is that code for you learned it on the internet or in prison rather than in an actual University?
    Aw, you've run out of actual argument and are reduced to this? LOL

When do you start using your much vaunted education again? I find it hard to believe a graduate from such a prestigious school system is this barren in regards to intellectual content.

And it's spelled 'Ivy League' not 'Ivey".
    Oh heavens, a typo. Well score one for you!

Note to Random Schmoe, Scooter aint running in circles. I was captain of the debate team and there is nothing I enjoy more than a spirited discussion. Come on back Canada Boy. We can discuss it all you want.
    Captain of the debate team?!

.... so when do you start actually debating? I've been waiting for about 5 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    There are a few reasons why Hillary being VP would be a mistake:

1) She doesn't help Obama in his weak areas, which are foreign policy and/or military experience, since she has neither.

2) Obama needs to siphon off some Republican votes to win, just like McCain has to siphon of Democratic votes, and Obama can't get any Republican votes with Hillary on the ticket since Republicans hate her.

3) During the primaries, Hillary publicly kept ripping Obama while praising McCain. If she's on the ticket all the Republicans have to do is keep playing those soundbytes, which won't help anybody but McCain.

4) The idea of Obama/Hillary as a 'dream ticket' is dead and gone. The only people who really want that now are some die-hard Hillary supporters.
    Thank you very much for your answers. I guess you can count me as a die hard Hillary supporter who would still love to see this ticket. I really just can't buy that republicans are going to come out and vote just to keep Hillary out of office. They will be voting to keep a republican in. As for her weakness in foreign policy and military experience I believe her years in the White House helps her in both arenas.

Are you under the impression that I am a Republican? What a joke. And I am not the one lecturing and calling names pal, that would be you and Kingcap. Also, would you please explain to me, in your infinite wisdom and knowledge of American politics, how 50% of the vote is 'an abject failure'? And BTW, that would be my 2 'little useless pieces of paper' from that terrible school you have such disrespect for. Tell us Grimmlock, what your educational background is that makes you SUCH an expert on OUR country? Do you even have 'a little piece of paper' from any university...Other than the U of GossipRocks? I am a die hard Democrat, with a post graduate degree from one of the best universities in the country IN THIS SUBJECT. TFB, if you dont agree. Guess what, I ,not you, will have to live with the future of this country. I have a teeny tiny bit more at stake than you do. This is not just entertainment for me.
    Scooter, when did I call you ANY names? Enlighten me on that. And judging by some of your political 'theories' I would think that those degrees of your's must be in creative writing, because they don't have any foundation in any political science courses I ever took in college.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Thank you very much for your answers. I guess you can count me as a die hard Hillary supporter who would still love to see this ticket. I really just can't buy that republicans are going to come out and vote just to keep Hillary out of office. They will be voting to keep a republican in. As for her weakness in foreign policy and military experience I believe her years in the White House helps her in both arenas.
    My point was that Republicans will never vote for any ticket with Hillary on it, which is why having her as VP would hurt Obama more than help him. Plus, just like there are Democrats who aren't fond of Obama there are Dems who aren't fond of Hillary either.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information