Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton takes Ohio -- easily. Whoohoo!!!!

Hell, make him the Finance Czar, when he was in office, the U.S. was banging.....give him all the interns he wants.....

....or send him overseas to try to make friends with everyone that the Bushes pissed off.....that would take more than four years.....

Truth be told she really needs to put a muzzle on Billy boy (the same way Barack needs to put a sock in Michelle Obama's mouth). He's hurt her campaign more than he's helped it. Every time he opens his mouth something ridiculous seems to come out (starting with the Jesse Jackson comment, which alienated black voters).

and I actually like Bill Clinton a lot, so I can't imagine what people who are Clinton haters or neutral are thinking

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    OK but they were just examples, maybe I could have found better ones. My point is when there is a strong successful woman out there (especially one running for the highest position possible) some men do feel threatened and attempt to tear her down.
    we'll try Elizabeth I, Eleanor of Aquitane, Isabella of Spain, and Golda Meir....

women who have already proved that they can be as tough as any man
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Truth be told she really needs to put a muzzle on Billy boy (the same way Barack needs to put a sock in Michelle Obama's mouth). He's hurt her campaign more than he's helped it. Every time he opens his mouth something ridiculous seems to come out (starting with the Jesse Jackson comment, which alienated black voters).

and I actually like Bill Clinton a lot, so I can't imagine what people who are Clinton haters or neutral are thinking

I rather doubt that anyone is neutral about Bill Clinton.....and the haters will hate even if the man comes up with a cure for cancer.....

OMG..I just visited my parents.. and my dad (80 in May)went Democrat and voted for Hillary. He is going to vote Democratic..for the first time in his life.. damn George W. really DID alienate the Republicans apparently.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I rather doubt that anyone is neutral about Bill Clinton.....and the haters will hate even if the man comes up with a cure for cancer.....
    this is true......

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    we'll try Elizabeth I, Eleanor of Aquitane, Isabella of Spain, and Golda Meir....

women who have already proved that they can be as tough as any man
    MARGARET THATCHER!!! She was universally detested but she was a kick ass Prime Minister who didn't take any crap from anyone. She brought the British unions (who were running the country) to their knees and they've never recovered.

I admit that if I was an American Democrat I would be really torn between Hillary and Obama. I think she has the political experience and inner steel (aka bitch) to do the job without taking any prisoners but I'm still very uneasy about her integrity after the Whitewater scandal, Vince Foster, etc etc. I am sure she still has some big skeletons in the closet and it wouldn't surprise me if the Obama camp digs them out if their campaign looks in jeopardy. On the other hand, I just don't think Obama has the necessary credentials or experience to run the mighty US of A. I hate to say this but I wonder if he would have come this far in the presidential race if he wasn't black. I keep looking for some actual substance in his rhetoric and can't really find any. It's all a bit vague and wishy washy and if that's how he's going to run the country (and the war) I'd be very uneasy.

I'm normally a very decisive person (I'm sure you noticed ) but on this one I am really on the fence. Glad I don't have to put my X on a ballot paper!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    MARGARET THATCHER!!! She was universally detested but she was a kick ass Prime Minister who didn't take any crap from anyone. She brought the British unions (who were running the country) to their knees and they've never recovered.

I admit that if I was an American Democrat I would be really torn between Hillary and Obama. I think she has the political experience and inner steel (aka bitch) to do the job without taking any prisoners but I'm still very uneasy about her integrity after the Whitewater scandal, Vince Foster, etc etc. I am sure she still has some big skeletons in the closet and it wouldn't surprise me if the Obama camp digs them out if their campaign looks in jeopardy. On the other hand, I just don't think Obama has the necessary credentials or experience to run the mighty US of A. I hate to say this but I wonder if he would have come this far in the presidential race if he wasn't black. I keep looking for some actual substance in his rhetoric and can't really find any. It's all a bit vague and wishy washy and if that's how he's going to run the country (and the war) I'd be very uneasy.

I'm normally a very decisive person (I'm sure you noticed ) but on this one I am really on the fence. Glad I don't have to put my X on a ballot paper!

What? You are? *dumbfounded* What do you think of a ticket with both of them on it, and which should be in which spot? I have a feeling that together they may be stronger than they are seperately in a presidential election-they both have powerful bases, and if they could merge them it would really show a united front for the Dem. party. What you think?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

A*O

I guess it would be a Dream Ticket, but you are still faced with the dilemma about who gets the Top Job and who gets the consolation prize.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

So many great posts in this thread about how strong, successful women are perceived. And yes, politics always has been, and always will be, a BLOOD sport.

Like Harry S. Truman said, If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    So many great posts in this thread about how strong, successful women are perceived. And yes, politics always has been, and always will be, a BLOOD sport.

Like Harry S. Truman said, If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!
    Let's face it Hillary isn't a strong woman.. As compared to whom..Harriet Tubman, Betty Shabazz, WHO? I think not. Staying with your husband after he got his dick sucked by a fat nasty chick who let him screw her with a cigar that he later smoked, and plus all the other heifers he screwed around with.. doesn't make her strong, or very smart. It makes her calculating, and callus!! Which means she is either a very forgiving woman, or she stayed with him for political gain ONLY!!!

Out of the frying pan, into the fire..it's not HOT yet!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I didn't realize that only black women could be strong. Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I didn't realize that only black women could be strong. Silly me.
    Didn't you know we have strength cornered!! Seriously, those two popped up in my head while I was typing...So, I went with them only!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

To me it was cool that Hills stayed with Bill. She worked hard for that presidency, why should she trhow it all away because he couldn't keep it in his pants? Ruthless and pragmatic are good qualities in a prez. And not giving in to emotion. Unless when she's crying to get more votes, of course. Bet she had an onion hidden somewhere in her suit.

And yay for Margaret Thatcher! My leftist Brit friends would shoot me but I always admired her. She saved Britain.

Last I heard, she gutted Britain
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information