Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary Clinton donors threaten congressional Dems with cash cutoff AGAIN

If he's going to win it, then letting it play out till the end won't matter.......if his lead is so solid, and his victory is assured then her remaining will not make an ounce of difference......

People should just stop the crying over it. oh, the party is being split, wah, wah, wah. Bunch of fucking babies, this is why the dems get their asses handed to them in elections, they're whiners, not fighters. Oh, it's not fair that she's still in, she's ruining his chances.

Such nonsense. If he can't stand up to her remaining in the contest, then he can't stand up to what will be thrown at him if he becomes president. Or what will be unleashed on him by the repubs. Remember, the repubs turned a war hero into a traitor in the last election. And if you think people have gotten all that much smarter since then, you're delusional. Maybe here on this board they've caught on, but your average American hasn't.

People writing political blogs and asking her to step aside seem to overlook the pesky minor detail that America is a democracy, and she is within her rights to stay in it......
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

1) They broke the rules, they don't count. All parties agreed to this.Oh Hil didn't seem to have a problem with this when she was ahead, but now wants to change the rules? Too bad, so sad.

2) Even with Florida and Michigan, she can't win. THE NUMBERS DO NOT ADD UP.

3) In 1 or 2 days, Obama will supercede her in superdelegates anyway.

4) Given these factors, there is no point to going continuing to do John mCCain's work for him by trying to tear down the winner and dragging the thing all the way to the convention. The math won't let her win, and the convention certainly is not going to simply award her the nomination IF THE MATH DOES NOT ADD UP.

It's like trying to bail out the Titanic with a bucket. After a certain point, despite buying yourself some time, the result is the same. For god's sake, her own people are telling the media it's been over since February and she and her donors are threatening the DNC with pulling their funds from congressional Dems if she doesn't get her way. That's not presidential, that's petulant. Obama is making money hand over fist anyway, so that threat is a bit lame to begin with.

Her remaining WILL take precious time away from going after the Rethugs, and apparrently that's what the point of this all is: TO WIN THE WHITE HOUSE FOR THE PARTY, not for Hillary.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I like Hillary but feel it is time for her to concede for the good of the party. I believe Obama will be the nominee but fear he can't win in Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    1) They broke the rules, they don't count. All parties agreed to this.Oh Hil didn't seem to have a problem with this when she was ahead, but now wants to change the rules? Too bad, so sad.

2) Even with Florida and Michigan, she can't win. THE NUMBERS DO NOT ADD UP.

3) In 1 or 2 days, Obama will supercede her in superdelegates anyway.

4) Given these factors, there is no point to going continuing to do John mCCain's work for him by trying to tear down the winner and dragging the thing all the way to the convention. The math won't let her win, and the convention certainly is not going to simply award her the nomination IF THE MATH DOES NOT ADD UP.

It's like trying to bail out the Titanic with a bucket. After a certain point, despite buying yourself some time, the result is the same. For god's sake, her own people are telling the media it's been over since February and she and her donors are threatening the DNC with pulling their funds from congressional Dems if she doesn't get her way. That's not presidential, that's petulant. Obama is making money hand over fist anyway, so that threat is a bit lame to begin with.
    And yet, despite outspending Hillary 3:1 Obama still can't wrap up this nomination. That says something about his ability to win in a general election. But hey if you want McCain to win so we can have Bush Part Deux for 8 years that's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    If he's going to win it, then letting it play out till the end won't matter.......if his lead is so solid, and his victory is assured then her remaining will not make an ounce of difference......

People should just stop the crying over it. oh, the party is being split, wah, wah, wah. Bunch of fucking babies, this is why the dems get their asses handed to them in elections, they're whiners, not fighters. Oh, it's not fair that she's still in, she's ruining his chances.

Such nonsense. If he can't stand up to her remaining in the contest, then he can't stand up to what will be thrown at him if he becomes president. Or what will be unleashed on him by the repubs. Remember, the repubs turned a war hero into a traitor in the last election. And if you think people have gotten all that much smarter since then, you're delusional. Maybe here on this board they've caught on, but your average American hasn't.

People writing political blogs and asking her to step aside seem to overlook the pesky minor detail that America is a democracy, and she is within her rights to stay in it......
    You're absolutely right, which is why there will probably be another Republican president in no time.

He has wrapped it up. He took Hillbots commanding lead, wiped it out, and then has proceeded to knock her down at every turn.

She was supposed to carry PA and IN easily, but squeaked by.. he's destroyed every sure thing and she's basically goten nothing out of her supposed strongholds.

Obama's debating skills, as are Hillary's, are way above anything McSame can throw up. Either one of them would mop the floor with the twit but Hillary is the one they want to go against because they have tons of crap they can dig up anhd throw at her.. even stupid crap from the 90's we've been over again and again.

Monica jokes don't go away for a reason
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Really? Last time I checked he didn't have the number of delegates he needed to officially wrap it up. McCain had that months ago. What does that say about the general election?

And she didn't "squeak by" in PA. She did in IN, but Obama has run a good campaign, of course her winning has become more difficult. The problem is are people going to vote for him in a general after all that has happened?

He'll have them on may 20th, that is if Shillary doesn't move the goalposts like all cheaters do

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Obama's debating skills, as are Hillary's, are way above anything McSame can throw up. Either one of them would mop the floor with the twit but Hillary is the one they want to go against because they have tons of crap they can dig up anhd throw at her.. even stupid crap from the 90's we've been over again and again.

Too bad debating skills aren't all that's required to do the job. But for a TV watching brain dead nation, that's all they care about.

Many months ago I posted that Americans treat this like they're voting for American Idol, and it's still true. That's why we've ended up with the choices we have in this election. The really smart candidates were all beaten earlier in the process.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 9th, 2008 at 10:21 PM.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information